Humiliation

I have been with a few couples where the husband enjoys being humiliated. Sometimes the wife joins in the humiliation, but often both parties are submissive and the guy gets off on being powerless watching me dominate his wife. Personally, I am not particularly into dominating or humiliating anyone, but I am naturally self-confident and willing to take the lead in the bedroom. I did experience one couple where hubby was obviously not the one in control in the relationship and she humiliated him endlessly about how poor a lover he was and how much better I was as a lover. On one occasion, she had him stripped naked and tied to a chair facing away from the bed and when he made too much noise and kept straining to turn to see what was going on, she climbed off me, picked up my boxer shorts and put them over his head so he couldn't see a thing. Another couple enjoy me setting humiliating tasks for them - on one occasion I instructed them to go to a sex toy shop to buy a glass dildo and a steel butt plug and required the husband to take the items to the till and to explain to the sale assistant in front of his wife that the toys were for her lover to use with her and that he would not even get to see them being used. They loved that experience. Apparently the husband blushed bright red the whole time and was barely able to get the words out.

I enjoy the humiliation aspect of it. My wife loves for me to suck his cock. Also, recently, she has allowed me to dress up and watch him fuck her while im dressed as a girl watching and masturbating.
Imagine how you will feel dressed like a gurl when the Bull or your Wife tell you to crawl over on your hands and knees and taste her wet pussy juices right off his thick cock?

My husband is not cuckold, rather stag, he likes to clean my pussy after I am fucked, but as a very submissive hotwife I like to be humiliated and mocked right in front of him used as a sextoy and fuckdoll for bull pleasure. I like to be pulled by the hair, spit in the mouth, slapped on the face and breasts, beaten with a stick over the buttocks and pussy, to ******** on me and last but not least to be full of cum and swallow as much as possible.
I think in this lifestyle a lot of people (maybe most) think that it must be humiliating for the husband when the wife fucks other men. Maybe that is the dynamic in many relationships and that's great - whatever works for you.
But that's not really how it works for us for the most part. James isn't really submissive at all (though he can sometimes take on that role but it's not the default by a long way) and not into humiliation.
Like Mirella, I'm the submissive one and I enjoy (or should that be need) being used and abused and humiliated (not by every guy I fuck but it is something I crave regularly).
Lynn x

My problem is I have a decent sized penis - about 6-7" when erect, but i can't last long in bed. under a minute sometimes, but 3 minutes at most. Wife has always said that 'it didn't matter' but after reading her affair texts, I realize that it did. The other guy was apparently pretty good in bed, and he did things to her and for longer than I ever could. I fantasize about jacking off while watching her get fucked by someone else and then cumming long before they get finished, having to watch him continue pounding until she cums. I have never made her cum through PIV sex, but this other guy did numerous times.
Unless you go otherwise, just lick. Whatever they want, whenever they want! Believe me, that will be enough for your wife and you too.

Me:
DSC05845.JPG

My wife:
Pumpkin_in_my_pussy_23.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_22.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_14.jpgPumpkin_in_my_pussy_21.jpg

any cucks actually love being humiliated by wife and her lovers?..maybe her and them dressing you up and calling you names and taking pics of you dressed making you serve them nude or dressed up all while being teased/humiliated
I served my first and second wife nude and chastitied breakfast in bed, as well as wine server and Coors fetcher for her boytoy and Labatt's 50 for my second' wife's younger lover

Are you a bull that wants to breed my wife ?

Attachments

• B92E465A-33EE-4BB5-B342-7A7BD1AA20D4.jpeg
    B92E465A-33EE-4BB5-B342-7A7BD1AA20D4.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 40A86564-871F-4924-9EF3-84602C7EE648.jpeg
    40A86564-871F-4924-9EF3-84602C7EE648.jpeg
    493.1 KB · Views: 54
  • FF45D139-C6AE-4A84-8463-125A876D832C.jpeg
    FF45D139-C6AE-4A84-8463-125A876D832C.jpeg
    435 KB · Views: 56
  • D7965A77-8657-4ABA-A3CC-4C496302361C.jpeg
    D7965A77-8657-4ABA-A3CC-4C496302361C.jpeg