Humiliation

Being humiliated because acting slutty to seduce men is very nice,and getting spanked as punishment for it makes me wet in seconds

For us, I think every situation and every BULL is entirely different. I have a naturally small penis, flaccid I am under 2" and fully erect I am a little less than 4" with a circumference of barely over 1". While many BULLS do not directly humiliate me about my tiny cock, it provides most guys with a boost of self-confidence and greatly enhances their performance. They will make comments to the effect of telling my wife how much she must crave a real cock or a real man.

It is my wife who seems to enjoy more direct humiliation. While I have never felt her humiliation was mean-spirited, I know it aroused her. A recent encounter with a well-hung BULL she met on a cuckold site demonstrated this. In their pre-meeting text and phone conversations, he told my wife how it turned him on to hear a hotwife tell her cuck how tiny he was and how this BULL was going to satisfy her. When he arrived, he told me to prepare drinks for them. He sat next to my wife on the back patio sofa and proceeded to seduce my wife. He would make comments like, "Tell your cuck that my drink is getting low." He never addressed or spoke directly to me or made eye contact. His remarks were humiliating as my wife was totally giving herself to him.

I brought the appetizers and fresh drinks ,and the BULL asked my wife, "Why is your cuck wearing real men's clothing? Wouldn't it be more appropriate if he was in sissy panties or a maids outfit?" He paused and then continued, "You sent me a picture of his tiny little clit, and you told me how much you needed a real cock inside you. He should be dressed properly around your BULL."

My wife smiled and replied, "He is right; put on the lace pink panties you washed earlier."

I returned to find my wife topless and in a heavy make-out session, half laying over on the couch with the BULLS hand rubbing her crotch over her shorts. I stood in the corner of the screened-in deck and watched as my wife was undressed before me. I knew from where we were at the any of our surrounding neighbors would have an unlimited view of our activity. Of me in frilly panties, and my wife being stripped by a stranger. My wife's pussy was so wet, my humiliation, the BULLS dominant demeanor, the passionate making out, and being stripped naked and now fingered had my wife's hormones in overdrive. Any humiliation I felt no longer mattered, this was all about her and her eventual climax for me. The BULL pulled his shirt off and then dropped his pants to reveal his massive cock.

After my wife sucked his cock and commented on how huge he was, we retired to our bedroom, the BULL and my wife fully naked and me in the panties. The BULL had my wife instruct me to fully open the four full-length window blinds opening to the front of our house and a full open view of the street. I also opened the four windows behind our bed and kept the three-panel, 12- foot sliding door open. Our ceilings are 12 feet high and the windows are all 10 feet tall and eight feet wide. With the blinds open, it offers a full unobstructed view of our bed on the back wall.

My wife was oblivious to the display she was presenting to anyone who glanced our way. She was mesmerized at the size of her BULLS cock. She kept telling me to look at how big he was. She tried to suck him but had trouble taking him in her mouth. She tried to compare me to him, and my cock looked like a turtle head next to a rocket.

watching-wife-play-big-cock-resize.jpg

My wife rode this man's cock many times over the next eight hours until it was well after midnight and dark outside. With all the indoor lights on, we continued to put on a show. After my wife had taken multiple loads of cum deep inside of herself, I was instructed to eat her clean and then suck his cock shaft clean. I was bent over, ass up, head down still in my panties.

In the last two weeks, we have had nine male neighbors talk about seeing our exploits. All but two have asked to be next. I think my humiliation is more from being seen by them than anything the BULL could have done.

there’s literally nothing i love more then humiliating my cuck while i completely mangle his girl. have her spitting on em an everything. i’ve had wifes/gf’s make their man lick my balls, gag on me, i even came on this cucks face while they were both gunning me

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I'm relatively new at this but for me, the humilation is seeing my normally quiet, almost shy-wife, let loose and not only really enjoy herself sexually, but to hear her say the things that she does: He's so HUGE, honey. He's hitting places that I've never felt. LOOK how much He cums! I wish that YOU could fuck me like this.
Then, seeing her body after.... her entire vulva is swollen and red, her labia is abused-looking, her nipples want to pop off of her chest. I've never seen her like that.
Then she simply points to her dripping center and says: "you know that you want to."

She's right... i realy do want to.....

I love the idea of a real man making love to my wife while I am watching dressed up in a soaked diaper and one of my school girl onesies.
I really like the idea of "being made" to wear a cock cage and a diaper while watching my wife and her boyfriend have sex/make love... And not even being able to madturbate, despite being incredibly turned on.

As a DL for 25+ years, it's probably not that far fetched.

Reactions: emca753
there’s literally nothing i love more then humiliating my cuck while i completely mangle his girl. have her spitting on em an everything. i’ve had wifes/gf’s make their man lick my balls, gag on me, i even came on this cucks face while they were both gunning me

Many of my wife's bulls will order me to lick their balls and rim their ass while they are balls deep inside my wife. It always seems to cause the guy to cum huge loads inside her when he is being rimmed and having his balls sucked and licked. Guys also seem to enjoy cumming on my face while my wife watches.

For us, I think every situation and every BULL is entirely different. I have a naturally small penis, flaccid I am under 2" and fully erect I am a little less than 4" with a circumference of barely over 1". While many BULLS do not directly humiliate me about my tiny cock, it provides most guys with a boost of self-confidence and greatly enhances their performance. They will make comments to the effect of telling my wife how much she must crave a real cock or a real man.

It is my wife who seems to enjoy more direct humiliation. While I have never felt her humiliation was mean-spirited, I know it aroused her. A recent encounter with a well-hung BULL she met on a cuckold site demonstrated this. In their pre-meeting text and phone conversations, he told my wife how it turned him on to hear a hotwife tell her cuck how tiny he was and how this BULL was going to satisfy her. When he arrived, he told me to prepare drinks for them. He sat next to my wife on the back patio sofa and proceeded to seduce my wife. He would make comments like, "Tell your cuck that my drink is getting low." He never addressed or spoke directly to me or made eye contact. His remarks were humiliating as my wife was totally giving herself to him.

I brought the appetizers and fresh drinks ,and the BULL asked my wife, "Why is your cuck wearing real men's clothing? Wouldn't it be more appropriate if he was in sissy panties or a maids outfit?" He paused and then continued, "You sent me a picture of his tiny little clit, and you told me how much you needed a real cock inside you. He should be dressed properly around your BULL."

My wife smiled and replied, "He is right; put on the lace pink panties you washed earlier."

I returned to find my wife topless and in a heavy make-out session, half laying over on the couch with the BULLS hand rubbing her crotch over her shorts. I stood in the corner of the screened-in deck and watched as my wife was undressed before me. I knew from where we were at the any of our surrounding neighbors would have an unlimited view of our activity. Of me in frilly panties, and my wife being stripped by a stranger. My wife's pussy was so wet, my humiliation, the BULLS dominant demeanor, the passionate making out, and being stripped naked and now fingered had my wife's hormones in overdrive. Any humiliation I felt no longer mattered, this was all about her and her eventual climax for me. The BULL pulled his shirt off and then dropped his pants to reveal his massive cock.

After my wife sucked his cock and commented on how huge he was, we retired to our bedroom, the BULL and my wife fully naked and me in the panties. The BULL had my wife instruct me to fully open the four full-length window blinds opening to the front of our house and a full open view of the street. I also opened the four windows behind our bed and kept the three-panel, 12- foot sliding door open. Our ceilings are 12 feet high and the windows are all 10 feet tall and eight feet wide. With the blinds open, it offers a full unobstructed view of our bed on the back wall.

My wife was oblivious to the display she was presenting to anyone who glanced our way. She was mesmerized at the size of her BULLS cock. She kept telling me to look at how big he was. She tried to suck him but had trouble taking him in her mouth. She tried to compare me to him, and my cock looked like a turtle head next to a rocket.

View attachment 675663

My wife rode this man's cock many times over the next eight hours until it was well after midnight and dark outside. With all the indoor lights on, we continued to put on a show. After my wife had taken multiple loads of cum deep inside of herself, I was instructed to eat her clean and then suck his cock shaft clean. I was bent over, ass up, head down still in my panties.

In the last two weeks, we have had nine male neighbors talk about seeing our exploits. All but two have asked to be next. I think my humiliation is more from being seen by them than anything the BULL could have done.
looks like shes got a neighbourhood fan club, is she going to take up any of the offers? or take on them all?