Husband cheated on me

I don't know if this is the right place but my husband cheated on me and when I confronted him he said I was ugly and fat and nobody would want me. I want to know if he's right cause I feel that way.

I'm 36 Asian, 4 kids, married 16 years and faithful. My husband was the first and only. I'm in the Hampton roads area VA. I really don't want to go to fast though. I don't know.
Tasty lips.😁

Reactions: Kimasianwife
I don't know if this is the right place but my husband cheated on me and when I confronted him he said I was ugly and fat and nobody would want me. I want to know if he's right cause I feel that way.

I'm 36 Asian, 4 kids, married 16 years and faithful. My husband was the first and only. I'm in the Hampton roads area VA. I really don't want to go to fast though. I don't know.
ur still hot and for sure u get more men than he ever get women

You r so Hot and beautiful and any body wants you and like you.

You look amazing. Hopefully it works out perfect for you.

You look gorgeous I'd love to talk

Hey there, I know it feels like your world is falling apart. I’m on here because same thing happened to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jwf114