Husband cheated on me

I don't know if this is the right place but my husband cheated on me and when I confronted him he said I was ugly and fat and nobody would want me. I want to know if he's right cause I feel that way.

I'm 36 Asian, 4 kids, married 16 years and faithful. My husband was the first and only. I'm in the Hampton roads area VA. I really don't want to go to fast though. I don't know.
He's obviously making excuses. I think you are gourgious. Sorry to be so direct, but do you fuck him when he wants to?

Reactions: Bcd39
I don't know if this is the right place but my husband cheated on me and when I confronted him he said I was ugly and fat and nobody would want me. I want to know if he's right cause I feel that way.

I'm 36 Asian, 4 kids, married 16 years and faithful. My husband was the first and only. I'm in the Hampton roads area VA. I really don't want to go to fast though. I don't know.

From the pics here you look pretty hot to me. I am very certain we could satisfy each others sexual pleasures, and you could bring home a pussy full of cum for hubby when we finish.

I guess everyone who cheats has their reasons, but YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Seriously HOT! If you weren't I wouldnt even comment. But you are and you need to be told that... often.

I would love to see how beautiful the rest of you is! If I lived closer I would prove to you how hot you are by fucking all your holes and telling you in each of those moments how gorgeous you are, how hot you are with my cock in your mouth, how amazing you look as you look up at me while I pound your little pussy, and how beautiful you are as I ravage your tight little asshole.

I would love to see how beautiful the rest of you is! If I lived closer I would prove to you how hot you are by fucking all your holes and telling you in each of those moments how gorgeous you are, how hot you are with my cock in your mouth, how amazing you look as you look up at me while I pound your little pussy, and how beautiful you are as I ravage your tight little asshole.
That's what I'm here for

He is definitely wrong you are very beautiful sexy and desirable. I would enjoy getting to know you.

Kim, I'm just bummed you live so damned far away. Oh the things I would do to/with you to prove to you how amazing and desirable you are!

Hi Kim, its nice to meet you, u look amazing tbh as soon as i looked at ur yummy figure u made go hard right away he is so lucky to have you...i woukd luv to chat on ...: silverfoxdaddy

Trust me beautiful. You will only be lonely if you choose to. With your looks alone you’ll have men and women lining up to say heh. Throw in your ( I’m gonna assume) awesome personality and your gonna need a big stick to beat them away with 😘

Reactions: Romey