Husband cheated on me

I would love to pull those panties to the side and lick those lips. Feeling that pussy pulsate in my mouth as you orgasm is my fetish. You ever come back to Charlotte, it'd be my pleasure. Beautiful lady.

Reactions: Bcd39 and Cathy
I don't know if this is the right place but my husband cheated on me and when I confronted him he said I was ugly and fat and nobody would want me. I want to know if he's right cause I feel that way.

I'm 36 Asian, 4 kids, married 16 years and faithful. My husband was the first and only. I'm in the Hampton roads area VA. I really don't want to go to fast though. I don't know.

you beautiful he a fool too geat

I don't know if this is the right place but my husband cheated on me and when I confronted him he said I was ugly and fat and nobody would want me. I want to know if he's right cause I feel that way.

I'm 36 Asian, 4 kids, married 16 years and faithful. My husband was the first and only. I'm in the Hampton roads area VA. I really don't want to go to fast though. I don't know.

If your husband don’t want you i’ll gladly give you this cock! Fill that asian pussy until it drips out.

Reactions: Bcd39

You look gorgeous to me dear

Reactions: Bcd39