husband fucklicking wife???

My wife has me lick her clit while other men are pounding her pussy and she goes wild. Have any of you ladies had your husband do that to you and how did you like it?
I Hubs have not done that... hmmm.. what word to say this... lol!! I’ve got other guys to do that for her while I pound away.... someday I’ll need to man up! And just do it.. but today ain’t that day! Lol

I Hubs have not done that... hmmm.. what word to say this... lol!! I’ve got other guys to do that for her while I pound away.... someday I’ll need to man up! And just do it.. but today ain’t that day! Lol
It gives the woman so much pleasure so if that became my role in a mfm I wouldnt hesitate. Do it with her dildo now and she cums quickly and several times.

That is an item on our list that is still waitng for that right moment. We are both anxious to make it happen but as close as we have been is this weekend. Three times she asked me to go down on her and clean the cum from inside with my mouth. Two loads came from her guy who spent the weekend and one load was my very own. She said I was such a sweetheart for being so supportive of her sexual needs that I was treated to such a special surprise. Very memorable
Great that you cleaned her. So good for her in many ways.

Reactions: sterling
If it ever happened I think I would too. I'd love to be a part for sure and I cldnt care less about my own dick being involved. In my imaginings I think anal would be a truly great option, but not only because it gives each guy a little more working space in his respective duties, but in our case because my wife is a butt girl...LOVES butt stuff done to her. So yeah, the idea of a bigger dick stretching her back there and me underneath with my tongue replacing her diddling fingers??? that may well be my ultimate sexual bucket list scenario.
I am sure she would love to feel your tongue in her anus as she is being fucked.

My wife said it would be a turn on for her. I am torn on it. I don’t mind cum being dumped directly in my mouth but I’m not sure how I would react if his cock slips and end up near or in my mouth.
That is why the wife likes it so much. She knows his cock is going to slide into your mouth sooner or later.

Reactions: Nightmoves693x
I love fuck-licking KK. I have a penetration fetish, and this kind of MFM position affords the most intimate, awesome view of KK's sweet, hot pussy being fucked by a stranger's big, hard cock. I prefer the female-superior 69-position as the starting point, me on my back, underneath KK, while her lover takes her doggie-style from behind. KK sometimes sucks, or strokes my cock and balls while she's getting fucked, while I lick her clit as she's enjoying being full of hard cock. Other times she's passive, ignoring my desperately hard cock while selfishly enjoying the licking and fucking.

This is a photo from "underneath," my view of the action. One of the hottest things is seeing the guy building up to orgasm, knowing he's going to cum in my wife - his balls tense up, thrusting gets faster, then the moment - he's flooding KK's greedy pussy with cum. In this shot, the guy's using my wife's ass-cheeks as handles, just a few strokes away from cumming. His sack is tight, and moments later, he blew his load in KK, balls-deep inside her.

View attachment 482096
Remember first obligation is that your wife and then her lover get the pleasure here before you.