Husbands fantasy

I want my wife to do everything for a man’s company over a weekend. Only she would be a woman in company and would be naked all day!
She can't say no. All holes can be used by men for anything. She should do ANY perversion (even the most extremes) that does not result in bodily injury.
Someone would make a movie about the whole weekend they would give me.

PhotoFunia-1623566540.jpg

My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
It’s probably more common than you think! And think a lot of guy fantasise about it but wouldn’t go through with it in reality, I did and would love to try it again don’t be angry with him he most likely worships you and just wants to see how much other guys want you, it’s a very intoxicating thing to do it heightens your senses and if done right is oh so sexy if you’d like to talk to a guy who’s been a cuckold then message me x

Reactions: owlcuck
I would have a problem with my husband choosing the guys. If you decide to do it, YOU should be the one making the decision and choosing the person. You have to be attracted to him in order to enjoy yourself. Otherwise, your husband is nothing more than your pimp. I guess it comes down to whether you want to be totally submissive to his desires, or want to integrate your own into the decision making while still satisfying his wants.

I totally agree. Its up to the wife who she wants. Its something that's always held her back. She just doesn't fancy them. There has to be an attraction.

Reactions: owlcuck
My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
Very common

Reactions: Jon Day