Husbands fantasy

My wife has a difficult time with this one, as well. I think it's mostly because she can't relate to how I feel about it. Many cuckolds enjoy the idea of their wife being with someone while they just watch. Some even like to hear about it later. I get turned on by my wife calling me on the phone and leaving it on while they play. Different strokes.....

Very interesting, so you have already shared your wife!? I think the best way to share her is by getting involved with her, that way you see her face expressions while being fucked by a different cock. Not to mention she wont feel alone, but loved by you being pleasured by participating as well dont you think?

I agree, being involved is the route to go. She enjoy all of it while ur there. And you in turn can enjoy it ur way...while adding security.

He says he wants me to go out with them and then come home to him. And he said he wants to be the one to pick the men

That's how my wife and I started. We picked the men together. Then it became her choosing the men and getting my approval before proceding. Then it evolved to her going out and finding her own partners. In all cases she came home to tell me all the hot details while we fucked.

Reactions: K8sdad
My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
I don't know if it's common since I haven't talked about it with anyone but I do fantasize all the time about my wife with other men. We've been married for 24 years and I think she deserves the passion of a newly met man. I have three types of fantasies. I think of her on a massage session surrendering to a seductive stranger attractive masseur. I also think about her with her boss when she works overtime and gets home later or when she spends the night over on a business trip. The other fantasy I have is when she goes to the doctor because I guess she has to undress to certain extent and he is a friend of us. My wife is attractive, I get complimented by men a women alike because of her a lot. I have also had fantasies about her being with other women, particularly with a girl friend of mine with whom I would love to have something but I won't. The closest I've been to telling my wife about all this is by encouraging her to dress in a way that her charms are in display. I would not dare to asker to dress sexy because I think she would notice but I do suggest her to do little things like going braless sometimes "to avoid showing bra straps on her uncovered shoulders or back" or to wear rather short skirts with thick tights underneath or to wear a bikini when he have friends over in our bathtub. Oh! and I forgot about her being with her sister's husband. I know she must feel flattered by the way he looks at her. I love it when she hangs out in her rather short pajamas long shirt aound the house in a morning during the holidays when the family get together.

I don't know if it's common since I haven't talked about it with anyone but I do fantasize all the time about my wife with other men. We've been married for 24 years and I think she deserves the passion of a newly met man. I have three types of fantasies. I think of her on a massage session surrendering to a seductive stranger attractive masseur. I also think about her with her boss when she works overtime and gets home later or when she spends the night over on a business trip. The other fantasy I have is when she goes to the doctor because I guess she has to undress to certain extent and he is a friend of us. My wife is attractive, I get complimented by men a women alike because of her a lot. I have also had fantasies about her being with other women, particularly with a girl friend of mine with whom I would love to have something but I won't. The closest I've been to telling my wife about all this is by encouraging her to dress in a way that her charms are in display. I would not dare to asker to dress sexy because I think she would notice but I do suggest her to do little things like going braless sometimes "to avoid showing bra straps on her uncovered shoulders or back" or to wear rather short skirts with thick tights underneath or to wear a bikini when he have friends over in our bathtub. Oh! and I forgot about her being with her sister's husband. I know she must feel flattered by the way he looks at her. I love it when she hangs out in her rather short pajamas long shirt aound the house in a morning during the holidays when the family get together.

Sounds like you need to have a frank and honest discussion with your wife.

Sounds like you need to have a frank and honest discussion with your wife.
I'm not sure if I should. I'm trying to find a way to imply it without explicitly telling her about it. We don't make love often, once every other month or so. Next time she would consent to make love I think it would be an interesting idea to tell her about how often I am told by our men friends that I am lucky to have such an attractive wife.

I'm not sure if I should. I'm trying to find a way to imply it without explicitly telling her about it. We don't make love often, once every other month or so. Next time she would consent to make love I think it would be an interesting idea to tell her about how often I am told by our men friends that I am lucky to have such an attractive wife.

If you never ask you'll never know.

Wow that all sounds very hot my friend. I too fantasiz about similar things as you do, only i want to participate with her and another man. I would love to chat with you if you dont mind emailing me at frankie10durango@gmail.com who knows maybe we can both get our fantasies come true and share our moments!? Aaaagh that would be amazing

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, and my husband never said anything about wanting to take pictures
Hi Jillian, I'm Steve!! Nice to Meet You!! I agree You are a Beautiful and Sexy Young Woman!! You take Your time and Start whenever You are Ready!!

My husband told me he has had a fantasy about me being with other men. He even told me that he has set me up with men he has met on the Internet. He told me he would tell them where we would be out and they would ask me to dance and he would watch them with me. I was pissed when he told me but then forgave him. My question is, is this common or uncommon for a husband to want his wife to be with other men?
I'm very happily married to who I think is the most beautiful woman in the world. I would give my life for this woman. I get so turned on by the thought of seeing her taken by another man. I don't know why, it just is. I stopped trying to figure it out. We just enjoy the fantasy.

I started to do the same thing.she doesnt know I'm looking for a bull for her.but she was not opposed to me wanting to share her.at first she said it was weird.then said,so you want a guy to fuck me while you watch me cum !...just with her saying it gives me a fire inside and lust for her every minute of the day.cant imagine how it would be after she actually was pleasured by another.so actually I think it will strengthen our 20 plus year marriage.bring back that fire ,and make her feel sexy and desired again.

Reactions: K8sdad
I've shared all of my wives and most of my girlfriends with other men. If she's a hot fuck I enjoy watching others enjoy her. But mostly it about control to be honest.