HUSBANDS HOW MANY OF YOU ARE BOTTOMS NOW?

I still remember when going to school as a young boy,and school was very concervative&strict then,pastors as teachers and boys only at school,girls were taboo,but even then i always ended up with a dominant student who made it clear i must be there to let him in my pants or kissing him&blowjob giving with sometimes watched by his vriends,and even so young i loved it to be controlled and obedient by him,and still loving it today

I still remember when going to school as a young boy,and school was very concervative&strict then,pastors as teachers and boys only at school,girls were taboo,but even then i always ended up with a dominant student who made it clear i must be there to let him in my pants or kissing him&blowjob giving with sometimes watched by his vriends,and even so young i loved it to be controlled and obedient by him,and still loving it today
Very liberating too.

My husband is a bottom when the oportunity presents itself. Normally we just find guys for me and he will watch/wait his turn/join in. Some of our regular male friends are BI so he gets to play with them as well. He is not really attracted to males or would even consider making out with another male but he does like sucking and having a guy slide into him. Really into anal. He likes when i slide a dildo in him while we are having sex. Also likes eating cum out of me when possible. Nothing really over the top but it works for us and it's fun.

My husband is a bottom when the oportunity presents itself. Normally we just find guys for me and he will watch/wait his turn/join in. Some of our regular male friends are BI so he gets to play with them as well. He is not really attracted to males or would even consider making out with another male but he does like sucking and having a guy slide into him. Really into anal. He likes when i slide a dildo in him while we are having sex. Also likes eating cum out of me when possible. Nothing really over the top but it works for us and it's fun.
That sounds like hot n sexy fun.. everyone is having fun... good times