Husbands who perform on bulls

I thoroughly enjoy sucking a bulls cock - whether it's cleaning him straight from Lynn's cunt, sucking him to make sure he's hard and ready to fuck her again while they kiss and he he plays with her tits, or simply for the fun of sucking a nice cock.
But then I've always been bisexual so there's nothing very odd in that. I also love on occasion getting fucked by a bull esp as it really turns Lynn on watching that. In the past she's also enjoyed watching me fuck other guys too but really I much prefer receiving to giving - I love a cock in me but really I'd rather fuck Lynn than another man.
I never thought I was bi but the few times I was encouraged to suck a bull's cock I have to admit I enjoyed it a lot. Don't think Id enjoy being fucked by one though but to each their own

I love to suck my wifes bull and even clean him. It is a good way to show How submissive l am and that l l love to please our bull because he makes my wife happy
As a Bull I do like being sucked hard and cleaned. As you say the wives love seeing this and do enjoy being cleaned.. I have also fucked hubby at the request of the wife. They really enjoy seeing hubby take a big cock, especially if he starts weeping cum.

My hubby has a few times. My bull came over when I just started my period. Obviously disappointed I offered my husband’s ass and mouth to him. Hubby was surprised I offered him to my bull without talking to him first. It was such a turn on seeing my hubby take a huge cock up his ass. This was his first time taking a cock up his ass. I do peg him but that’s nothing compared to 9 1/2 inches of pure cum filled cock. When my bull finally burst in his ass my husband started to cum at the same time. Since then he has had it 3 more times.

I never thought I was bi but the few times I was encouraged to suck a bull's cock I have to admit I enjoyed it a lot. Don't think Id enjoy being fucked by one though but to each their own
Enjoying the Bull's cock is quite normal and importantly the wife will really enjoy seeing you pleasure her bull

Attachments

• cuckview46.jpg
    cuckview46.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 71
  • cuckaction206.gif
    cuckaction206.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
As a Bull I do like being sucked hard and cleaned. As you say the wives love seeing this and do enjoy being cleaned.. I have also fucked hubby at the request of the wife. They really enjoy seeing hubby take a big cock, especially if he starts weeping cum.
I love watching hubby getting fucked. I get very wet. But it has to be when we have plenty of time and with a guy I know is still going to have lots of cum for me too as I need a good fuck after watching James taking cock. So being greedy, it's only an occasional treat for him lol. But having him suck the bull, either cleaning him or getting him hard again is a more regular part of our play which we both enjoy xx

I understand a wife's reluctance to sharing her Bull or losing out of an opportunity to fuck their Bull if the cuckold is taking a load that is rightfully theirs. Have any of the wives out there ever considered bringing in a Bull for the hubby? A kind of "double date". Perhaps keeping him in chastity while he is pleasing him? That way the wife gets to have her Bull, watch her hubby perform with/for another man, and doesn't miss out on keeping her Bull to herself.

My hubby has a few times. My bull came over when I just started my period. Obviously disappointed I offered my husband’s ass and mouth to him. Hubby was surprised I offered him to my bull without talking to him first. It was such a turn on seeing my hubby take a huge cock up his ass. This was his first time taking a cock up his ass. I do peg him but that’s nothing compared to 9 1/2 inches of pure cum filled cock. When my bull finally burst in his ass my husband started to cum at the same time. Since then he has had it 3 more times.
that had to be a grat moment, when you told hubby "i cant fuck im on my period so hes going to fuck you" did you do clean up?

Reactions: Meggy-indonesia
You have a very good little cucky don't you?

Reactions: Meggy-indonesia
Wife likes to watch me in action so bi top (which most bulls are tops obviously) is an absolute must. I like oral and anal, so I am good, usually cum from anal. Mostly they won't cum in me but watching my wife play with her pussy and the feeling of fucking a nice tight ass at times I get a cream pie here and there. The only problem is she likes anal as much as I do.

Reactions: Elja1 and Bobby75
Indeed! I love the opportunity to suck the mans cock after watching him fuck my wife good and hard. She can cum just thinking of me doing it . So, she is always on the hunt for men and teen boys to fuck and who will let me suck their cock or even fuck me for my wife's pleasure as its always a pleasure for all of us!
Does the wife take good care of your sore little boypussy after it's all over?