Husbands who perform on bulls

I’ve sucked just a couple of times, one including our neighbor. It started when i wanted him to pleasure her so bad, and he ended up fucking her brains out. Afterwards though, being that it was my first time doing it, my wife took me aside and asked me if i liked men, to which i confessed i was bi. My wife accepted it, and told me i could do it more pftwn, simce it aroused her very much.
I wish my wife would ask me if I liked men also.

Reactions: Nathaniel
We have not had a guy that would let hubby participate or where too scared of what it would suggest of them. Our search has become tougher because at this point we want to explore that option and will not settle for those that want me in the ways they want without considering what we want as a couple.....
I would

Reactions: Bowlerlb
If the guy understand the cuckold thing, he should be aware that his role is to please the couple and in many situations that will have clean up, fluffing and cock sucking on the menu for hubby. Wives enjoy it and hubby loves it once he tries it. Many wives love to see hubby sucking cock and taking his load direct, and many enjoy showing his obedience and skills off to her girlfriends and their hubbies. It gives them ideas and often leads to them joining the lifestyle.

just curious, I just wonder why so many people don't put their area that they live in, I mean out hundreds of thousands of people who is gonna recognize you , and if they did, I mean cum on if they are on this web site they are into the same things or curious!!

Last edited:
just curious, I just wonder why so many people don't put their area that they live in, a mean out hundreds of thousands of people who is gonna recognize you , and if they did, I mean cum on if they are on this web site they are into the same things or curious!!

In this day and age I would NEVER give out my location too many wackos out there !

Reactions: zeezzz0112
Well my cock is 11x9 rock hard. And that is a conservative estimate. Too big generally for the men to fuck it but they love to suck it. Women, on the other hand - once they get on this huge prick they don’t want off. It is interesting to say also that married couples - the men LOVE watching me pound their wives rough and hard; balls to the walls as I call it. Let me know your thoughts on this.

I am also looking for couples, single men cocksuckers to host at my home in Lawrence KS USA all spring/summer. I like to have a wild time sexually but I am cool on a milder note as well. Text/email me, Erik, 785 691 6566. Bidommilitarytop@gmail.com.

If you are bi, m/f, I know women/men that have all types of sexual preferences. I normally have a couple group sex parties a month. Just bring your party materials, yourself, cut loose like you never have before. I want you to have mind blowing sex like I do. I guess the older that you get the less you give a shit how trashy one gets, LOL.....

Erikfuckinghisfavoriteway.GIF

MeErik.JPG

MeErikSoft.JPG