Husbands who perform on bulls

mmmmmmmm feels really awesome just thinking about that :love: 🤩

Attachments

• Resized_20210102_045958.jpeg
    Resized_20210102_045958.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 61
I’m completely straight, always have been, and have no desire to suck another guy.

however, if my wife only knew how much power she could wield over me, she could get me to do just about anything including this. And if she were in control and ‘forcing’ me to do it, it would turn me on. The key part would be the being forced by her to do it, not the actual doing it if that makes any sense!
I also understand 100% ! I am exactly the same !!! Being forced to makes it super hot

Sometimes you learn to love cock by accident. Long ago my best friend fucked my wife one night. I wanted to get a good look at his big dick going in and out of her and was licking the side of her pussy as they fucked. Well he pulls out a bit too far and his cock popped into my mouth. I started licking it and sucking it and then he put it back in her. I really enjoyed that and it happened a couple of more times. When he finally came inside of her I immediately went to his cock and kissed it and licked it and sucked off all the juices...and then licked his cum out of my wife. I was hooked for life. Now I do it every time I am with her and her boyfriends. Cocksucking is wonderful. :D

Attachments

• W0.jpg
    W0.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Time will tell, as for now he has to be (and is !!!) happy with his clean up role. After my lover pulls out of me he's there an INSTANT later to clean up.
Your hubby always wanted to see you with a horse hung bull an its clear that he loves to eat the bulls cum either on your body or from your pussy or ass so let him get the cum straight from the bulls cock. You would be so wet watching your cuck suck that big cock an talking so dirty to your cuck to suck it like a slut before it's time for you to get your pussy full of cum for part two.

Reactions: Slyrik
We have not had a guy that would let hubby participate or where too scared of what it would suggest of them. Our search has become tougher because at this point we want to explore that option and will not settle for those that want me in the ways they want without considering what we want as a couple.....
I am sure there are a lot of experienced Bull's out there that understand what you might want and would be very open to not only allowing, but also actively help you train and teach hubby to suck cock and cleanup.

I never have sucked her bull but have cleaned her pussy of his cum many times, it is an activity that we both REALLY enjoy. It is the combination of the physical act and the mental act as well. I don't consider myself gay or even bi but if my wife wanted me to suck her bull, I would probably do it
And so you should.

Reactions: bellaazz
He didn't suck me but he did do something else I found very erotic. My wife's best friend ended up fucking her at our house for the very first time a couple of months ago. He was doing her doggy when I happened to come upon them in the living room. He waved me over. As I was coming out of the shower I was already naked. He got me to stand beside him and as I watched his fat cock going in and out of my wife, he caressed my small balls with his big right hand and gently squeezed them as he continued his rhythmic pumping. Every once and a while he would squeeze me a little bit harder, letting me know the power that he now held over my wife and I....her he was fucking his favourite female friend with her husband's ball in his hands....you could see the sense of power he possessed with his eyes closed and the pure pleasure of his grin. My wife had no idea what was happening as she was a million miles away loudly moaning and fixated on that fat cock filling her up. I don't know how long this went on for but for the three of us it was an incredible, romantic, erotic and thrilling moment in our lives.

Last edited:
He didn't suck me but he did do something else I found very erotic. My wife's best friend ended up fucking her at our house for the very first time a couple of months ago. He was doing her doggy when I happened to come upon them in the living room. He waved me over. As I was coming out of the shower I was already naked. He got me to stand beside him and as I watched his fat cock going in and out of my wife, he caressed my balls with his big right hand and gently squeezed them as he continued his rhythmic pumping. Every once and a while he would squeeze me a little bit harder, letting me know the power that he now held over my wife and I....her he was fucking his favourite female friend with her husband's ball in his hands....you could see the sense of power he possessed with his eyes closed and the pure pleasure of his grin. My wife had no idea what was happening as she was a million miles away loudly moaning and fixated on the fat cock filling her up. I don't know how long this went on for but for the three of us it was an incredible, romantic, erotic and thrilling moment in our lives.
Well buddy, if that had been my balls in his hand, he would have gotten glazed with my cum load. If a man holds my nuts while he fucks my wife, he's bound to get sprayed with nut nectar. I would grab my cock and jerk it while he held my balls, omg yes.

Reactions: bellaazz