Husbands who perform on bulls

It’s nice if the wife is into seeing her husband sucking cock. As much as my wife love seeing me eating her creampie, she has openly shown her displeasure with gay/bi men. I’m bi so I would love for us to get to that point but I don’t see my wife coming around to the point where she can watch me sucking cock.

The husband of the current woman I'm fucking has told me twice that he wants to suck me off without his wife knowing. I have not taken him up on this offer.

He cleans her out though when I drop her off....I think he just wants it straight from the tap.

I go back and forth on the issue. I know he's not into it but if I asked he would be the obedient cuck and do it. Were we to do it I would have him clean my bulls cock to start the process. Not sure and I don't really care if it ever happens.
I will be very interested in keeping up with you on that. Why? It is one thing for a bi married man as I am sucking suck, but your hubby is not bi. I always try to find out which straight cuck suck their bull’s cock. Most of the comments are from bi cucks, I want to hear from straight cucks that suck just to please their hotwife.

I think it's a power trip. Although we don't do the humiliation thing (ok just a teeny tiny bit) I would turn me on slightly to (if I do it) instruct my hubby to clean or suck my bulls cock. One thing you must remember I LOVE to suck my bulls cock, before, during and after intercourse. So having hubby do it takes away from my "cock time". Hubby gets VERY excited when I suck my bulls. This pic my bull took right before I got on my knees and starting sucking him....IMG_2682.jpg

I think it's a power trip. Although we don't do the humiliation thing (ok just a teeny tiny bit) I would turn me on slightly to (if I do it) instruct my hubby to clean or suck my bulls cock. One thing you must remember I LOVE to suck my bulls cock, before, during and after intercourse. So having hubby do it takes away from my "cock time". Hubby gets VERY excited when I suck my bulls. This pic my bull took right before I got on my knees and starting sucking him....View attachment 460705
Well give it some thought. I think hearing this from you would be a big turn on for me and most of the men on this site. You will have more than enough sucking time so don’t worry about him taking away your time. I’m happy to know that you are at the very least considering it.

Reactions: rocco
Well give it some thought. I think hearing this from you would be a big turn on for me and most of the men on this site. You will have more than enough sucking time so don’t worry about him taking away your time. I’m happy to know that you are at the very least considering it.
Time will tell, as for now he has to be (and is !!!) happy with his clean up role. After my lover pulls out of me he's there an INSTANT later to clean up.

Reactions: bellaazz and rocco
We have not had a guy that would let hubby participate or where too scared of what it would suggest of them. Our search has become tougher because at this point we want to explore that option and will not settle for those that want me in the ways they want without considering what we want as a couple.....
Real experienced Bull's will understand and know what you are looking for. So much better if hubby shares the cock.

We are a young couple that make it clear from the start when she wants to fuck another guy that when we're together I will watch and sometimes participate and that I'm BI and might suck his cock to get him lubed to fuck her. I always eat his cream out of her freshly fucked pussy after a stud fucks her or my own cum after I fuck her. Cleaning his cock & balls of his cum & pussy juice after he fucks her makes me hard as hell and excites her to the point of wanting to suck & fuck again.
How it should be.

I think it's a power trip. Although we don't do the humiliation thing (ok just a teeny tiny bit) I would turn me on slightly to (if I do it) instruct my hubby to clean or suck my bulls cock. One thing you must remember I LOVE to suck my bulls cock, before, during and after intercourse. So having hubby do it takes away from my "cock time". Hubby gets VERY excited when I suck my bulls. This pic my bull took right before I got on my knees and starting sucking him....View attachment 460705
I think hubby would probably really love to hear you command him to suck your Bull's cock.

Reactions: 6inches and rocco
I’ve sucked just a couple of times, one including our neighbor. It started when i wanted him to pleasure her so bad, and he ended up fucking her brains out. Afterwards though, being that it was my first time doing it, my wife took me aside and asked me if i liked men, to which i confessed i was bi. My wife accepted it, and told me i could do it more pftwn, simce it aroused her very much.

I wish I had the courage to tell my wife I am bi.

i