Husbands who perform on bulls

Are there any husbands that put on a show for their wives?who blows the bull?
Honestly it's whatever the bulls into, he's the one in charge. I have blown bulls, been fucked by bulls and have had them cum all over me. I think my wife loves watching me let go of my control and just be used by them. I have learnt to love the smell and feel of a hard cock and the taste of warm cum.

Well my cock is 11x9 rock hard. And that is a conservative estimate. Too big generally for the men to fuck it but they love to suck it. Women, on the other hand - once they get on this huge prick they don’t want off. It is interesting to say also that married couples - the men LOVE watching me pound their wives rough and hard; balls to the walls as I call it. Let me know your thoughts on this.

I am also looking for couples, single men cocksuckers to host at my home in Lawrence KS USA all spring/summer. I like to have a wild time sexually but I am cool on a milder note as well. Text/email me, Erik, 785 691 6566. Bidommilitarytop@gmail.com.

If you are bi, m/f, I know women/men that have all types of sexual preferences. I normally have a couple group sex parties a month. Just bring your party materials, yourself, cut loose like you never have before. I want you to have mind blowing sex like I do. I guess the older that you get the less you give a shit how trashy one gets, LOL.....

View attachment 514854

View attachment 514855

View attachment 514856
You look very dominant and your cock is huge. Id certainly suck your cock clean after you fuck my wife and clean her pussy of your huge cum load sir

I go back and forth on the issue. I know he's not into it but if I asked he would be the obedient cuck and do it. Were we to do it I would have him clean my bulls cock to start the process. Not sure and I don't really care if it ever happens.
I think your pussy would get soaked watching your cuck hubby sucking that 9 inch monster then licking his balls while all that cock is buried in your pussy.

I think your pussy would get soaked watching your cuck hubby sucking that 9 inch monster then licking his balls while all that cock is buried in your pussy.
I hear some wives have hubby spend time licking the Bull's balls, shaft and knob for some time while they get ready or relax together having a drink and watching. They say it stimulates semen production in the Bulls and he will then ejaculate larger volumes of seed when he empties his balls inside her. Doctors say “Ball stimulation will actually promote ejaculatory production”. So have hubby use his tongue to stimulate your Bull, licking from his anus, his balls and underside of shaft and knob and enjoy the precum that flows. Have him repeat for 15 minutes between each ejaculation.

Reactions: Kev627
I go back and forth on the issue. I know he's not into it but if I asked he would be the obedient cuck and do it. Were we to do it I would have him clean my bulls cock to start the process. Not sure and I don't really care if it ever happens.
Understood that you don't really care but I think you would enjoy seeing him be obedient and dominated. My wife does

Reactions: Bowlerlb
Honestly it's whatever the bulls into, he's the one in charge. I have blown bulls, been fucked by bulls and have had them cum all over me. I think my wife loves watching me let go of my control and just be used by them. I have learnt to love the smell and feel of a hard cock and the taste of warm cum.
Same here, my wife gets so wet when she sees me being used by her bull and when they cover my face with their cum after I got fucked hard. I too learnt to like sucking them and accepted with a small cock my wife cannot be satisfied and am happy she is looked after by her lovers

Haven’t been fucked but love cock and to fluff and clean.
Pity we are not close and I was your wifes Bull. I would complete the list for you. As a cuckold who enjoys cleaning and sucking and the taste of semen I am sure you would love the feel of my cock throbbing inside you.

Reactions: bellaazz
Pity we are not close and I was your wifes Bull. I would complete the list for you. As a cuckold who enjoys cleaning and sucking and the taste of semen I am sure you would love the feel of my cock throbbing inside you.
Pity it is. I would love to watch you fuck my wife and and feel you fucking my mouth.

I am not gay and do not want a guy to touch or suck my junk. One the many pleasures of being the man man (or bull) in a cuck relationship is the intimate enjoyment of taking a wife to bed and have her tantalize me, get me hard and then spread her legs for me to penetrate her and satisfying her unmet needs.
I don,'t want the husband to intefere with our lovemaking

I am not gay and do not want a guy to touch or suck my junk. One the many pleasures of being the man man (or bull) in a cuck relationship is the intimate enjoyment of taking a wife to bed and have her tantalize me, get me hard and then spread her legs for me to penetrate her and satisfying her unmet needs.
I don,'t want the husband to intefere with our lovemaking
You are one more sick messed up individual with a much too outsized value of yourself.

Well my cock is 11x9 rock hard. And that is a conservative estimate. Too big generally for the men to fuck it but they love to suck it. Women, on the other hand - once they get on this huge prick they don’t want off. It is interesting to say also that married couples - the men LOVE watching me pound their wives rough and hard; balls to the walls as I call it. Let me know your thoughts on this.

I am also looking for couples, single men cocksuckers to host at my home in Lawrence KS USA all spring/summer. I like to have a wild time sexually but I am cool on a milder note as well. Text/email me, Erik, 785 691 6566. Bidommilitarytop@gmail.com.

If you are bi, m/f, I know women/men that have all types of sexual preferences. I normally have a couple group sex parties a month. Just bring your party materials, yourself, cut loose like you never have before. I want you to have mind blowing sex like I do. I guess the older that you get the less you give a shit how trashy one gets, LOL.....

View attachment 514854

View attachment 514855

View attachment 514856
I half to say, I’d like to have a go at that cock.

I thoroughly enjoy sucking a bulls cock - whether it's cleaning him straight from Lynn's cunt, sucking him to make sure he's hard and ready to fuck her again while they kiss and he he plays with her tits, or simply for the fun of sucking a nice cock.
But then I've always been bisexual so there's nothing very odd in that. I also love on occasion getting fucked by a bull esp as it really turns Lynn on watching that. In the past she's also enjoyed watching me fuck other guys too but really I much prefer receiving to giving - I love a cock in me but really I'd rather fuck Lynn than another man.