Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

That's hot, We play with a guy I met on a different forum. He loved jerking his dick to us fucking. I loved when my wife would talk about his dick to me while we were fucking made me so horny. I've even jerked it with him a few times with my wife pics and vids we have. My wife loves to know we cummed to her when she wasn't around we usually fuck when I tell her haha
I do like to know guys jerk to my wife pics too..20180825_144146.jpg20180725_181802.jpg20180718_163305.jpg

Yeah I've shared pics and videos of my wife to get them wanting her. Most of the time with out her knowing. I've made fake profiles or had a internet number. I sent some videos to my wife boss and like 8 guys she works with and said I was just a guy that thought they might like to know she is easy and cheats and is a slut. And tell them I fucked her and she stopped because she was fucking another guy behind her husband back. And get into a conversation with them and see which ones are going to try and tell them about a hidden camera app and record it and send it to me or call me and set the phone down so I can listen. I wanted to see if she cheats and I received 2 videos of different guys and one was her boss and one other guy called and I listened she came home acting normal I would fuck her later on thin

When I was still trying to get Maggie to agree to be shared...I had a co-worker who I knew thought my wife was pretty hot. He was a younger guy but it peaked my interest as I was as I said, still trying to get Maggie shared. I thought it equally fascinating that he thought my wife was pretty hot...given that he was 22 or 23, and Maggie was approaching 40. I asked a few guys around the office if they knew anything about him and all they could say was that they had heard he was working his way thru the office girls...married or not. He was also supposedly well hung. I though perfect!! I quickly worked to establish a casual work relationship with him and began sharing a few personal things about Maggie as men are prone to do. For example when Maggie would stop by or pick me up after work...I began ot ask him what he thought she wore underneath, etc. This quickly turned to me sharing a few unaware pic of her with him. When I told him that I really wanted to see her seduce by another man...and asked if he was interested, he gladly accepted. The pic in the avator is the one of the first pic I shared with him.

I wish you were who I thought you were. Lol! There’s a particular woman I worked with until I left about 6-7 mo this ago. She wore an ankle bracelet, but who knows if that meant what I hoped it meant. Anyway... ever wish you knew for sure whether or not that certain coworker had a permanent hall pass?

If you have a hard time sharing her photos how will you share her body?

I've experimented with showing off photos of KK to recruit sex partners for her. This is a recollection of one of the hotter experiences.

As those with experience will likely identify with, the logistics of finding, vetting, and arranging encounters of this nature can be a challenge. We were using a variety of techniques, from Craig’s List, AFF and similar on-line sources, to bars, hotel lounges, and dance clubs to find attractive, willing partners for my wife.

At one time, I was serving as adjunct faculty at a local university. One evening, KK, more or less out of the blue said, “I bet there are at least one or two hotties in the classes you’re teaching. Why don’t you bring one of them home for me?” My immediate response was mixed, as we’ve generally not crossed the line and intermingled our sex life with professional or work life. I was teaching graduate courses, so the concern wasn’t necessarily related to legality or even university policy, at least not in a big way, but more related to potential risks and down sides if something were to go wrong.

Anyway, KK, always persistent, kept bringing it up. Finally I agreed, at least superficially, and told her I’d try to do “a little fishing” to see what might happen. It took me a while to formulate a rough plan for how I might go about “recruiting” a partner for her. Over about a month, I worked out an idea that I might be able to use an indirect opportunity to recruit an encounter partner for my wife.

As part of the department’s program, the professional, adjunct faculty participated in bi-monthly consulting sessions to help matriculating graduate students with resumes/CV’s, find professional employment opportunities, network and make contacts in the outside, non-academic world. These were full-day Saturday sessions, and were scheduled appointments that ran from a half hour to as long as ninety minutes. The adjunct faculty provided these consulting sessions to any interested graduate student in the department, and my days were almost always booked solid. My plan was to take some classy, but provocative photographs of KK from our personal photo collection, and use one as a temporary wallpaper on my laptop, and use a longer series of them in the laptop’s screen-saver - for the right “opportunity,” a male graduate student that I though might appeal to KK, I would allow him to get several glances of my wife, on the laptop’s background and/or screen-saver. I figured I could use this as a tease, an ice-breaker for the right guy, and a means to gauge reaction to a pretty, mature woman, with the possible lead to that always awkward conversation, “My wife fucks other men, and I help… are you interested?”

I found a photo of KK that appealed to me for use as a background - it was one I’d take of her, wearing a sexy little black dress, just after I’d stripped her out of her heels, stockings, and panties. I had my wife on the bed, seated, slightly reclined, bare-legged, with one knee up, her toe-nails, pedicured, and painted bright red, with the front of the dress unzipped slightly, exposing some cleavage, and the lace at the top of her bra cups. Her head was tilted back slightly, and she was looking directly into the camera, with the tip of her tongue touching her upper lip. It was perfect. I cropped and perfect the image for use as a background, and wrote a little script to quickly change from the boring and mundane desktop background to the provocative shot of KK reclined on the bed.

The screen-saver slide show took a little longer - I was reluctant to use shots that were either too provocative, like nudes or lingerie, boudoir-style images, or shots that were too mundane or that had family or friends in them. Eventually I found a dozen images out of my collection I was comfortable with. There were a few vacation shots, a couple of KK in swimwear on the beach and poolside, a couple of her dressed for formal occasions, that showed her figure and beautiful nylon-covered legs, one posed shot of my wife in what was obviously a hotel suite, dressed in a cocktail gown, with her legs crossed, in heels and back-seam stockings, and a couple of her dressed for work. In general, a tasteful, but teasing collection of images that I felt like would entice a horny young man.

Once I had all that ready, on a Friday evening before the Saturday consulting session day, I found an opportunity to show KK the images, and tell her the plan. She loved it, and the whole notion revved her up to the point that as the slide-show played, my wife got onto her hands and knees and gave me a sexy, hot blow-job, and we had an evening of hot, dirty married sex, centering around role-play of me bringing home an “endless” string of young guys for her to fuck.

That part of things I hadn’t actually planned or anticipated, but KK’s reaction to my scheme got me that much more determined to succeed.

The next day, I had seven appointments over the span of that Saturday. Two were female graduate students, so not candidates. Two were students in courses I taught, and I had decided at least for starters, they were not in the candidate pool, and besides only one of those two I thought might appeal to my wife. The remaining three were not students in any of my courses, and individuals that I had not met prior.

All three of them were in the afternoon, in sequence, so it would be convenient to test my recruiting plan without too much bumbling around.

I was distracted with anticipation, and a little anxiety the entire morning, and through the lunch hour, but managed to get through it. My first afternoon appointment with a potential candidate was somewhat disappointing - the young man was awkward, short (my wife demands partners as tall, or taller than she is), and didn’t appear to be a fit against my wife’s typical appearance characteristics.

The second young man was a definitely possibility - in the six-foot range, well-groomed, professional appearance, reasonably fit and attractive. While we were talking, I asked him if he’d already submitted a copy of his resume draft to the department’s server. I clicked the shortcut on my desktop to change the background to the photograph of KK, then found the draft of his resume in the system. I pulled up a copy of it, scanned it, and highlighted a few lines. I spun the laptop around, to discuss the highlighted sentences. I’d placed the open PDF document to one side of the screen, covering up KK’s face and torso, leaving her legs and toes exposed in the lower left corner.

The poor young man was so distracted he was having trouble focusing on the discussion. I spun the laptop back around, made a few more highlights, and dragged the PDF to the other corner of the screen, to expose the previously hidden part of the image of my wife, provocative facial expression, and her lovely cleavage, then spun it back around to continue the discussion. The guy was wide-eyed. After a few minutes of talking about the the proposed changes, he finally, sheepishly said, “Is that your wife? She’s beautiful!”

I was as non-chalant as I could be. I replied, yes, “That’s KK, my wife. She is indeed lovely - thanks! I’m sure that you appreciate all the equally lovely young women here? Are you in a relationship?” He said, “No, too busy - between my program and part-time job, I really don’t have time to date.”

I left the laptop pointed toward him, and refocused the conversation to the consulting and resume discussion. I noticed the screen momentarily blank, and knew that in a second or so, the screen-saver slide show would start up. I was carefully watching him, to see how he reacted. The screen saver kicked in, and within a few seconds, he was beginning to squirm a little, eyes wide, clearly distracted by the images of my wife, and losing focus on our conversation.

He lost focus entirely on the image of KK in the hotel room, uttering “Damn she’s beautiful…” I bluntly said, “Would you like to meet her?” The poor young man looked like he’d been hit by lightning, and didn’t immediately respond. I kept going, “She enjoys the company of other men, which I fully support.” He was still sitting, sort of stunned looking, maybe a little confused, and said, “Other men?”

I said, “Yes, my wife enjoys having sex with other men. Curious, isn’t it?” He responded, “You’re OK with her fucking other dudes? Really?” I said, “Yes, really. She is very, very sexy isn’t she? It would be such a shame to deny her any pleasure… what do you think? Would you be interested in meeting her?”

He said, “You’re serious? For real? You want me to meet your wife?” I said, “Yes, very serious. If you’d like, and you have time, why don’t you come by this evening around 8:00pm for a beer or a cocktail, and you can get to know KK?”

The deal was sealed. The remainder of the session was small-talk, making sure he had our address and a phone number, and me telling him not to disappoint her by flaking out. He was concerned about what he should wear, if he should bring anything, and such - I told him to shower, dress casually, and be ready to relax and enjoy himself. Our hour was up, and he excused himself with a handshake, and the statement, “I’ll be there, and I won’t be a disappointment.”

During the time I was on adjunct faculty, I managed to recruit a dozen more encounter partners for my wife using variations on that same technique. It never became a problem, and proved to be a reasonably steady, certain source of sex partners for my wife. I’ve since retired from the teaching faculty, but it was a productive, and sexy time, with good memories for both of us.

Last edited:
The first time i shared pics of my wife was actually accidentally, with my neighbor. I was actually showing him stuff i was planning on buying, when i flipped a picture of my wife, which my friend had sent me, while he was with her. As soon as he saw her, he was hooked. The man wanted to keep looking, and eventually, while i was at work, he started visiting my wife at our house. In a couple of days, mywife and my neighbor were fucking in my own bed, all because of those pics of her used pussy.