Husbands who shared the wifes pictures with others to get them interested.

I left my phone "unlocked" and walked away on my wife's and I conversation that had some of her giving me pics of her breast and my work partner said I had a text (We drive around allot together all day) and I said can you see who it is he picked up my phone with my wife's titties right on the screen and said I thinks it's your wife. He's been wanting to hangout with us after work now.

I eventually sent him videos too. He enjoyed watching her masturbate and said he would get her to do it for him on their first date.
That's hot, We play with a guy I met on a different forum. He loved jerking his dick to us fucking. I loved when my wife would talk about his dick to me while we were fucking made me so horny. I've even jerked it with him a few times with my wife pics and vids we have. My wife loves to know we cummed to her when she wasn't around we usually fuck when I tell her haha

I’ve shared pics of her with a coworker and her boss. He’s boss wants to fuck her but won’t because he is married and doesn’t like to step outside the marriage which we can respect.

Her coworker wants to fuck her, she wants to fuck him. I’ve set them up with each other’s numbers and they’ve chatted and exchanged some pics but I’m still waiting for the day they fuck. I actually tried to make it happen last week but she’s super uncomfortable about her body so it’s been difficult. I feel and hope it’s inevitable at this point but time will tell.