Husbands

My GF will take a good fucking from a new Bull with a large/thick cock.
But she insists on taking his 1st load in her mouth.
She loves the taste, but more-so loves that he's taking control and fucking her mouth..

She loves the taste, but more-so loves that he's taking control and fucking her mouth..
I would cum in either place. I only prefer her pussy the first time if she’s not on birth control just in case she’s ovulating. Let her take the most potent sperm where the risk is the greatest

Reactions: sissycuck
That kind of attitude will have her BEGGING
for you to fill her hot pussy with ur cum!

She'd LOVE u taking control & doing what YOU want!

Yes, there is something about taking control that a Bull does love. I do love throat fucking another man’s wife or girlfriend. Controlling her head with my hands. Stroking her mouth like a pussy. Hard and deep. Squirting down her throat AND on her face.

Reactions: sissycuck
She wud think that perfect. Especially if u saved a few spurts for her face.
Then send home without letting her clean up.
She'd tell me "he was big and came so much, I couldn't handle it all. So, he spanked me..."

Always cum on the face as well. There’s still plenty to swallow.
A well fucked pussy will keep her coming back.
And my hand prints forming welts on her ass will be a great reminder for days to come as well as a reminder for you that I was recently there enjoying her everything

Hmmm, u really seem the Dom. Shesa MILF who will turn sub for you.

Especially if you've got a big cock and know how & where to use it.

After well over two decades of watching Lynn spreading her legs for other men I have to say it's just as hot now seeing another mans cock entering her cunt as it was the first time.
But there is something especially exciting about watching a guy taking her for the first (and sometimes only) time.
James

After well over two decades of watching Lynn spreading her legs for other men I have to say it's just as hot now seeing another mans cock entering her cunt as it was the first time.
But there is something especially exciting about watching a guy taking her for the first (and sometimes only) time.
James
Wishing you were here in the States. Been reading your posts for a while. I’d love to be one of those men

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My first time was off the charts incredible. As my bull entered me (my pussy was soaking wet) it felt like thousands of electrical pulses went thru my body. I had never had sex with a well hung man before and it was literally life changing. I looked over at my husband who was stroking his cock and I came hard, the combination of that large cock and seeing my husband watching me just made me cum and really hard.

Now having two bulls pleasure me with their well hung cocks and having hubby watch the majority of the time (and clean me) is extremely rewarding for all of us.
As I've mentioned before I wish I had done it sooner.

The first time that I was there when another guy was inside her, I really didn’t have a very good view – he was on top of her, it was semi dark, and there were bed covers half covering them, so I couldn’t see him entering her at all. I do have a very vivid memory though of being fascinated with the way her naked breasts moved in rhythm with his thrusts as she lay on her back!

The second time was much more satisfying – broad daylight in the middle of the afternoon, with a good friend on the couch in our living room. She was sitting on his lap, facing away from him and towards me, with her legs spread wide open. I had the perfect view as his fat, curved cock began to push against her, and I couldn’t believe how wide her lips stretched to accommodate him. Watching him slowly side into her – and then seeing her bouncing up on down on him – I’m not ashamed to say I creamed my own pants!

My first time was off the charts incredible. As my bull entered me (my pussy was soaking wet) it felt like thousands of electrical pulses went thru my body. I had never had sex with a well hung man before and it was literally life changing. I looked over at my husband who was stroking his cock and I came hard, the combination of that large cock and seeing my husband watching me just made me cum and really hard.

Now having two bulls pleasure me with their well hung cocks and having hubby watch the majority of the time (and clean me) is extremely rewarding for all of us.
As I've mentioned before I wish I had done it sooner.
Verkitwme: Your first time sounds a lot like how my wife explained it. She had never orgasmed from fucking but she did three times with her first "bull" ! She too said me watching her made it incredibly exciting because it was so naughty ! And I came in my pants watching and hearing her. It was totally awesome