Husbands

My first time was off the charts incredible. As my bull entered me (my pussy was soaking wet) it felt like thousands of electrical pulses went thru my body. I had never had sex with a well hung man before and it was literally life changing. I looked over at my husband who was stroking his cock and I came hard, the combination of that large cock and seeing my husband watching me just made me cum and really hard.

Now having two bulls pleasure me with their well hung cocks and having hubby watch the majority of the time (and clean me) is extremely rewarding for all of us.
As I've mentioned before I wish I had done it sooner.
My GF is open to trying it, but how do I approach her about it. Or get her more interested in taking that step you say you wish you had done sooner

Reactions: Boraks
My GF is open to trying it, but how do I approach her about it. Or get her more interested in taking that step you say you wish you had done sooner
A “chance meeting” with me, you plant the idea in her head and encourage her to have fun, then sit back and watch the courtship begin. After a few drinks, some erotic flirting, even bolder stroking and exploring each other, she’ll say yes to heading to someplace more discreet. Especially if you nod your approval. The rest of the night will find her getting pleasured to new heights. Fucked and filled for you to see and her to feel. Not once or twice, but multiple times. Don’t be surprised if the morning we start again.
Her first time she should be totally exhausted. Barely able to stand or walk.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Although I have watched my wife take a countless number of cocks in her pussy over the years, it never gets old and it is always something amazing to watch, hear, and smell.

I love to watch a thick, big cock as it presses against my wife's tiny pussy, to watch as the head separates her labia and pressed in, stretching her and continuing until the man's balls are against her skin and he is fully inside her.

I love to hear the sounds of sex, to hear my wife almost beg for the man's cock to enter her, to hear her moan and tell the man how good his cock feels filling her up. To hear the pounding of their flesh as they fuck each other, and to hear my wife beg for the man to cum inside her and not to stop. To hear the sloppy sounds of wetness once the man has unloaded.

To begin to inhale the faint aroma of arousal that most men produce, the phemerones of his manhood that attracts my wife. The distinct aroma of sex that fills the room while my wife rides his cock and the heavy aroma of cum once they both unload.

FIRST TIME WITH NEW LOVER

Being a cuckold and married to a Hotwife is an amazing journey. It is an incredible daily journey as my wife's sexual desires lead her to find new men online or out in person to who she is attracted. For her to bring home new men, and to introduce me as her husband, and for her to take them into our bedroom and to have sex with.

I love being allowed to watch, as my wife opens her legs for the first time to a new man, to give him full access to her married, mom, pussy.

First-Time-Together.jpg

Although I have watched my wife take a countless number of cocks in her pussy over the years, it never gets old and it is always something amazing to watch, hear, and smell.

I love to watch a thick, big cock as it presses against my wife's tiny pussy, to watch as the head separates her labia and pressed in, stretching her and continuing until the man's balls are against her skin and he is fully inside her.

I love to hear the sounds of sex, to hear my wife almost beg for the man's cock to enter her, to hear her moan and tell the man how good his cock feels filling her up. To hear the pounding of their flesh as they fuck each other, and to hear my wife beg for the man to cum inside her and not to stop. To hear the sloppy sounds of wetness once the man has unloaded.

To begin to inhale the faint aroma of arousal that most men produce, the phemerones of his manhood that attracts my wife. The distinct aroma of sex that fills the room while my wife rides his cock and the heavy aroma of cum once they both unload.

FIRST TIME WITH NEW LOVER

Being a cuckold and married to a Hotwife is an amazing journey. It is an incredible daily journey as my wife's sexual desires lead her to find new men online or out in person to who she is attracted. For her to bring home new men, and to introduce me as her husband, and for her to take them into our bedroom and to have sex with.

I love being allowed to watch, as my wife opens her legs for the first time to a new man, to give him full access to her married, mom, pussy.

View attachment 676055
PM me and I’ll send you a pic to consider

• Love
Reactions: shymalea
My first time, seeing my wife with another man, was in mid 2020. Unbeknownst to me, they both had been having a sexual relationship for several months. But when the pandemic changed how they could sneak away, they made a plan: I won't go into too much detail, but he used his professional status to be in our home where he then came on strong to my wife. She acted surprised and innocent and i tried to tell him to leave but he was persistent and very ALPHA (He is also very much in-shape). My wife was soon being fingered by him and i found it very exciting to watch. He picked up on my excitement and began ordering me to do things. Eventually, I was naked and kneeling beside my wife as she sucked him. He then had me remove all of her clothing and where they had prearranged this, she seemed shocked that i went along so easily. As she lay back and opened her legs, and He VERY easily pushed inside of her, spreading her married pussy so wide, i came without any physical contact.
My wife made it a point to announce that i was so excited, at seeing a new cock enter her pussy, that i came without being touched!
so, yes, i was VERY turned on at seeing this!

He, however, lasted through three of my wife's orgasms. When He finally came inside of her pulsing pussy, i was called over to clean them up.
As i tasted my wife's pussy, full of His cum, she confessed that I had tasted Him before... that whenever i had eaten her, in the last several months, that He had probably been there first.
He stayed the night and the scene repeated itself many times with me being VERY excited at watching them both.
She is now a Hotwife and i am her cuck. ive never been happier and i believe that my wife feels the same.

Last edited:
The first time that I was there when another guy was inside her, I really didn’t have a very good view – he was on top of her, it was semi dark, and there were bed covers half covering them, so I couldn’t see him entering her at all. I do have a very vivid memory though of being fascinated with the way her naked breasts moved in rhythm with his thrusts as she lay on her back!

The second time was much more satisfying – broad daylight in the middle of the afternoon, with a good friend on the couch in our living room. She was sitting on his lap, facing away from him and towards me, with her legs spread wide open. I had the perfect view as his fat, curved cock began to push against her, and I couldn’t believe how wide her lips stretched to accommodate him. Watching him slowly side into her – and then seeing her bouncing up on down on him – I’m not ashamed to say I creamed my own pants!
the second time sounds like you had a great view of her getting entered and riding his big cock