I am indian, cuckold fantasy, unable to convince wifey

I kind of get the feeling that the majority of women from India are pretty conservative. I have a platonic female friend from India, VERY platonic.....no hanky panky whatsoever! She is absolutely stunningly beautiful, 34 years old, no shortage of men hitting on her, and she is still a virgin. She lives in the USA, and left India as a young teen so she wouldn't get made to enter a forced marriage. She is very conservative, and most any other Indian woman that I have met over the years are the same way. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just my experience.

Reactions: DesiTexas and sri65
Dude, I have a conservative wife as well and I am an Indian too.. I think we should connect and explore what options we have! My wife enjoys the 8" dildo I got her and everytime she takes it in her pussy, she makes faces like I have never seen with me.. Like you she says the same that she does it to make me happy but she does enjoy it! Also, I have seen her checking young guys at my daughter's swim school, I just wish someone hits on her!

We can explore more ideas!

Reactions: DesiTexas
Dude, I have a conservative wife as well and I am an Indian too.. I think we should connect and explore what options we have! My wife enjoys the 8" dildo I got her and everytime she takes it in her pussy, she makes faces like I have never seen with me.. Like you she says the same that she does it to make me happy but she does enjoy it! Also, I have seen her checking young guys at my daughter's swim school, I just wish someone hits on her!

Yes we can share some ideas with each other

Reactions: Hornylatina
Can't convince enough of my wife to get under another man. She is convinced enough to talk dirty like threesome during sex but after finish, she say i just talk to get you hardView attachment 1589496
i know how you fill mine wont either so i learned to photoshop cocks with her heres my 56 year old white cock one with cum and one with out

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 34
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 35
i know how you fill mine wont either so i learned to photoshop cocks with her heres my 56 year old white cock one with cum and one with out
i can also replace the cock on tributes you can private message me or here if you ever want anything done

My wife is Indian too but she has had many lovers so far and we are just fine. Women are the same all over the world. Some are willing to have a great sex life and others are not. My wife started with the old yahoo groups and web cam and progressed further and never looked back.
My BWC wants to know if your wife has a type?

My wife is Indian too but she has had many lovers so far and we are just fine. Women are the same all over the world. Some are willing to have a great sex life and others are not. My wife started with the old yahoo groups and web cam and progressed further and never looked back.
Thanks for your message as exxperienced member of the life style. I hope it could happen soon one these days I too will have the pleasure excitement and thrill in doing it. Welcome more thoughts. Have fun

Your reply reminds me of my situation years ago. Thankfully crossed it and enjoying now

Have any pics of yr indian wife? I'd love to jerk off to her if possible