I fantasise about my wife sucking and fucking another man with me.

I find this such a fucking turn on. Me fucking my wife while she's neck deep on a cock. It's not like I don't please her, cause I do. I've a good size cock and as she says an actually nice looking one. Something about her being pleased by two of us.love to know what you think and do.
Please clarify. Do you mean a double pussy fuck? Or that she is sucking cock while you are doing her?

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
I find this such a fucking turn on. Me fucking my wife while she's neck deep on a cock. It's not like I don't please her, cause I do. I've a good size cock and as she says an actually nice looking one. Something about her being pleased by two of us.love to know what you think and do.
I love the thought of that.

How does your wife feel about it? Does she want to be shared? Enjoyed your pics. I love it when my wife shares her pussy. Huge turn on when she sets it up or asks me to invite a friend over. Love, love having a good looking horny guy who's well hung(she enjoys that) show up to fuck my wife. My cocks getting hard just thinking about all the times it happened. The guys she fucks love fucking her and appreciate that I'm okay with sharing her. She likes them to show up, get off fucking her and then be on their way. I get off on every part of it. Seeing her dressed for our guest, having me meet them at the door as she's not dressed appropriately. Listening to them fuck and her cumming all over her boytoys cock and even getting her ass slapped. That groan she makes when she gets filled up with a huge cock just makes my cock throb. Once you bit that forbidden apple and see how hot she can get being used by guys that just jump at the chance to fuck a hot married woman that wants nothing more from them than to use her to get off. No wining and dining, not much foreplay- get hard, get it in and fuck her. Good luck- if she does it you'll love her even more for being your dream girl.

Your wife has a hot body watching her sucking and fucking would be the hottest thing to experience nothing is a bigger turn on than watching your wife who you know one way. Sexually turn into a cock hungry slut right in front of you. You'll have a new found admiration for her

Reactions: ftandhubby