I finally got to watch!

Subhub

Male
Nov 23, 2015
My wife surprised me last night by flying her coworker in a day early. We had some drinks when he got our place and soon things progressed into the bedroom. My wife told me to get naked and watch from the couch in the room. Before I sat down, they made jokes about my small dick and even took a side by side pic to show how much bigger he is than I am. It was quite humiliating but I really liked it.

Those two fucked like animals while I jerked off. My wife surprised me when her lover came in her mouth, she walked over to me and kissed me deeply. With a mouthful of her stud's cum, my wife told me to leave the room so they could be alone. I spent the rest of the night listening to them fuck from the next room while I masturbated.

My wife took her coworker/lover out to see the sights so I've home alone all day. I can't believe the wide range of emotions I've felt. I can't wait to watch again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 205
My wife surprised me last night by flying her coworker in a day early. We had some drinks when he got our place and soon things progressed into the bedroom. My wife told me to get naked and watch from the couch in the room. Before I sat down, they made jokes about my small dick and even took a side by side pic to show how much bigger he is than I am. It was quite humiliating but I really liked it.

Those two fucked like animals while I jerked off. My wife surprised me when her lover came in her mouth, she walked over to me and kissed me deeply. With a mouthful of her stud's cum, my wife told me to leave the room so they could be alone. I spent the rest of the night listening to them fuck from the next room while I masturbated.

My wife took her coworker/lover out to see the sights so I've home alone all day. I can't believe the wide range of emotions I've felt. I can't wait to watch again.
Wow, his cock is so much bigger than yours!!

Reactions: Subhub
sais surtout ta femme qui a du aimer d'avoir une vrai grosse bite qui lui donne beaucoup de plaisir car toi avec ta petite queue de bébé elle ne sert a rien

sais surtout ta femme qui a du aimer d'avoir une vrai grosse bite qui lui donne beaucoup de plaisir car toi avec ta petite queue de bébé elle ne sert a rien
Wow. Thanks for being honest I guess. I know I'm small but I'm not that bad am I?

Google didn't translate all the words but I got that you're a good kisser. I know I'm a good kisser. When you have a small cock you have to be!

je suis sur que tu et un cocu soumis car avec ta petite bite tu ne sais pas faire jouir ta femme regarde mon avatar sais ma queue a moi et regarde ce que je fait a mes esclave cocu je leur met une cage car il ne sert a rien

Attachments

• DSCN3525.jpg
    DSCN3525.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • 24996.big.jpg
    24996.big.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 64
je suis sur que tu et un cocu soumis car avec ta petite bite tu ne sais pas faire jouir ta femme regarde mon avatar sais ma queue a moi et regarde ce que je fait a mes esclave cocu je leur met une cage car il ne sert a rien
It would be interesting to see what types of things you would have me do.

I wanna see and hear her !