I need a older guy to fuck my wife

Hi all, we are a couple from uk an my wife is 23 years old.
I would like to find a mature man 40+ to help me take my wife to the point of having sex with other men.
Many times when we have sex we use a big vibrator and I tell her that I like to see her with another dick, but I think she takes everything as a joke and I don't know exactly how to convince her.
What I know for sure is that 2 weeks ago she cheated on me with her boss. But she doesn't know that I know.
I'm very serious about that.
43 bull here dm me

Attachments

• 1687864067169-2.JPEG
    1687864067169-2.JPEG
    126.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Wow
Reactions: Curiouscup08
Hi all, we are a couple from uk an my wife is 23 years old.
I would like to find a mature man 40+ to help me take my wife to the point of having sex with other men.
Many times when we have sex we use a big vibrator and I tell her that I like to see her with another dick, but I think she takes everything as a joke and I don't know exactly how to convince her.
What I know for sure is that 2 weeks ago she cheated on me with her boss. But she doesn't know that I know.
I'm very serious about that.
Start going down that road with a woman as young as your wife and you are heading for an eventual marriage break up, She will meet a man who has a bigger cock than you , a bigger bank account than yours and has a faster car than yours, Scrap that silly idea or you will be single again before you know it

Start going down that road with a woman as young as your wife and you are heading for an eventual marriage break up, She will meet a man who has a bigger cock than you , a bigger bank account than yours and has a faster car than yours, Scrap that silly idea or you will be single again before you know it
You are very correct !!

Reactions: toolman2c
Good info, u seem to have level headed knowledge, have U lived thru, or had close friends that experenced this?

I think she is curious about it and seeking your first step .come with her India and take my Service For her .Actually I m a professional gigolo playboy and bull from India to single mom and couple. I fuck many wife like your wife who is in same situation. Come with her take my erotic nude body massage with eat and lick her pussy by me and then fuckingsession
My wife also wants to be fucked by someone else, how can I contact you

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
"i need an older guy to fuck my wife"

If she has already fucked her boss aged 59 then in my experience i would NOT interfere, she can choose who she wants to fuck and be fucked by and if what you say is true obviously has already.

In my experience of 35 years especially in the early days you pushing her is more likely to result in her stopping than carrying on.

If she liked it with him, it more than likely she will go back to him for more.

I would say nothing just look for the signs and creat opportunites quietly away. Hopefully she will at some stage admit this, then you have the opportunity to listen and tell her it actually turns you on. The take the discussion from there.

In the meantime get off on their messages and if possible post here.