I think husband needs to see me flirting

Emma

Female
Here is what is happening: we married young, now I'm late 20 and husband early 30. we had a great sex life until recently. 7-8 months ago his libido has gone down while mine has gone up. At the same time he started mentioning things about us playing some games. When I asked what games he mentioned going to a club and me flirting with guys. I asked if it would turn him on, he said yes , a lot.

I do flirt with men sometimes but nothing out of ordinary. Flirting with my husband watching would be very awkward for me and I asked him to give me some time to think about it. I also asked what he meant by flirting. He explained we go to a club, he sits alone, I go to the bar and wait for a guy to come and talk with me and I flirt with him while he keeps an eye on me. If I like the guy I flirt, we could dance and flirt more, etc.

When I started thinking about this king of scenario it did turn me on but I was not sure if I could do it in public. Time passed and one night I told him we could try in a club where nobody could recognize me but I wasn't sure if it would work out. He said ok we try it.

He really seem eager to go and we prepared on a weekend and went to a place he knew. We did what he had said, I went to the bar and in no time a guy came over and started talking with me., had a few drinks, I was hoping for a guy not my type to make easier for me to put a stop if I wanted but this guy was good looking and charming. We danced , he pulled me close to him,went on kissing my neck etc. I took a look at my husband and he nodded a yes with his head. It was getting really hot, I was really turned on soI decided it was time to stop. When we returned at our place he asked me if I wanted to go for a last drink at his place. I declined politely, I don't know why I said maybe next time. I left and went to see my husband. That was great he said. That night we had great sex.

Now I am worried he will need that to be turned on if yes I don't know how it will end.

Anyone here had this kind of experience with their husband and what they did about it?

This is a cuckold site. Every guy here will tell you you should have gone home with that guy. Every girl here will say something similar but usually with a great deal more class than the men. There are a lot of men here trying to live their fantasies vicariously and others who are hoping to hook up with another man's wife. I am the latter type. I will say that your husband will likely want to do it again. Men are very single minded in their desires. He will likely suggest another man and going all the way at some point. This is something you should only do if you want to and it does come with its own set of challenges. Seek out the most level headed here for advice. Read other posts. You will see quite quickly who is best suited to offering advice that makes sense for you. The fact that you enjoyed the attention of another man does not say anything bad about you, and what works for you and your husband is uniquely your relationship. Don't let others project their baggage onto you guys

I loved watching my wife flirt with other men or women. Saturdays at Henrietta Hudson and Sunday nights with my wife at the Reggae Bar. She would have her large tits on display, I would sit and watch her dancing with various men as they grind on her. Sometimes she would go home with one or we take one back to our apartment.

Last edited:
Its a great relationship when your both so open and willing to help each other with turn ons and fetishes... he will want it again especially as you liked it yourself... you both have to be comfortable with the situation and discussion helps that be achievable and also your limits . Think of other ways you can incorporate his desires which will also turn you on also....

Here is what is happening: we married young, now I'm late 20 and husband early 30. we had a great sex life until recently. 7-8 months ago his libido has gone down while mine has gone up. At the same time he started mentioning things about us playing some games. When I asked what games he mentioned going to a club and me flirting with guys. I asked if it would turn him on, he said yes , a lot.

I do flirt with men sometimes but nothing out of ordinary. Flirting with my husband watching would be very awkward for me and I asked him to give me some time to think about it. I also asked what he meant by flirting. He explained we go to a club, he sits alone, I go to the bar and wait for a guy to come and talk with me and I flirt with him while he keeps an eye on me. If I like the guy I flirt, we could dance and flirt more, etc.

When I started thinking about this king of scenario it did turn me on but I was not sure if I could do it in public. Time passed and one night I told him we could try in a club where nobody could recognize me but I wasn't sure if it would work out. He said ok we try it.

He really seem eager to go and we prepared on a weekend and went to a place he knew. We did what he had said, I went to the bar and in no time a guy came over and started talking with me., had a few drinks, I was hoping for a guy not my type to make easier for me to put a stop if I wanted but this guy was good looking and charming. We danced , he pulled me close to him,went on kissing my neck etc. I took a look at my husband and he nodded a yes with his head. It was getting really hot, I was really turned on soI decided it was time to stop. When we returned at our place he asked me if I wanted to go for a last drink at his place. I declined politely, I don't know why I said maybe next time. I left and went to see my husband. That was great he said. That night we had great sex.

Now I am worried he will need that to be turned on if yes I don't know how it will end.

Anyone here had this kind of experience with their husband and what they did about it?
It sounds like you two need a long discussion to set some expectations and establish boundaries. I suspect that your husband will progress to needing more to turn him on as time passes.

sounds like you enjoyed it. did you consider taking it farther that night?

did you exchange numbers or any contact information with him?

please keep us updated?

Const 65 My Hotwife and i do the same thing. .That's how we stsrted the lifsstyle and at times still use it...This is what happened aftdr being together for over 20.years .she felt she wasn't attractive any more.. I told her i will.provr you are. I told her to get dressed up..She wore a short skirt form.fitting top. High heel.boots and a good collection of jewelery makeup etc..
I took her to a upscale hotel.night club
I told her to.sit.on a high stool . I sat a distance away but still where i could see her if needed me..A few guys came over to her asking her to dance buy a drink.etc She wasn't impressed with most of them. Shortly after a guy in.a nice three piece suit came over to her asked her to dance . She accepted she spent afair amount of time with him drinking dancing etc
About 1 to 2 hours she texted me to.meet me doen a hallway^ towards bathroom so she couldn't be seen with me. I was told I real like him he wants me to.leave with him he suggested going to his room.for a nightcap
She told me that she would like to. I told her if you feel comfortable go ahesd ill.stay here if you need me you can text me if i need to stsy or go home. Then about an hour latershe texted me to go home
She said I will be home in the morning. She arrived the next morning about 10 am. She told me what happdned before she tolde I SSID I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE STILL HOT AND SEXY. Feel free tk ask me anything..That started out hoteife lifestyle

No need to be worried darling! There are so many different ways to make the situation into something that’s actually a lot of fun and sexually exciting for you both to enjoy while only taking things to a mutually agreed upon point! The primary key here is to make sure with 100% certainty, that both of you can, will and MUST have an absolutely and completely open and totally honest relationship, no matter what!!!! Before I go any further, do you think and truly believe that both of you are, without the slightest doubt whatsoever, capable of having that kind of relationship??

Call me……we could have better sex. 😎

sounds like you enjoyed it. did you consider taking it farther that night?

did you exchange numbers or any contact information with him?

please keep us updated?
Well yes I enjoyed it. No we did not exchange numbers.

Last weekend husband asked if I was up going back in that club and do some flirting. I said ok but what are the limits of what I can do ? he replied he had no limits and that I decide myself what my limits are depending of who I meet.

We went and to my surprise the same guy was there and came to greet me. He said he had hope that I would come back. He explained that he is a friend of the owner so he hangs around here often. In a way I was glad he was there because I had enjoyed our last meeting. I explained what was going on, that my husband had asked me to flirt with someone that he gets turned on seeing me flirting with other men. He was a bit surprised but said that he is not alone getting turned on seeing their wife flirting. Let's give him a show he said. after a couple of drinks we started dancing, kissing etc. it did not take long before I felt his cock . I discreetly lowered my hand and rubbed it over his pants. I must say I was turned on and it showed I guess.

A bit later he proposed that we continue in a back room that this place has and that his friend would let him use it if he asked. Lets do it I said but should I let my husband know have him wait and wonder where I had been. Tell him he said. I went over and told him I would disappear for a while. He was ok with that. So we went and started making out like teenagers. The sex was great.I really enjoyed sucking his cock and fucking (with a condom naturally) .

This time yes we exchange numbers. I went back with my husband, he said when we get back home you tell me everything, I will I said.

Last weekend husband asked if I was up going back in that club and do some flirting. I said ok but what are the limits of what I can do ? he replied he had no limits and that I decide myself what my limits are depending of who I meet.

We went and to my surprise the same guy was there and came to greet me. He said he had hope that I would come back. He explained that he is a friend of the owner so he hangs around here often. In a way I was glad he was there because I had enjoyed our last meeting. I explained what was going on, that my husband had asked me to flirt with someone that he gets turned on seeing me flirting with other men. He was a bit surprised but said that he is not alone getting turned on seeing their wife flirting. Let's give him a show he said. after a couple of drinks we started dancing, kissing etc. it did not take long before I felt his cock . I discreetly lowered my hand and rubbed it over his pants. I must say I was turned on and it showed I guess.

A bit later he proposed that we continue in a back room that this place has and that his friend would let him use it if he asked. Lets do it I said but should I let my husband know have him wait and wonder where I had been. Tell him he said. I went over and told him I would disappear for a while. He was ok with that. So we went and started making out like teenagers. The sex was great.I really enjoyed sucking his cock and fucking (with a condom naturally) .

This time yes we exchange numbers. I went back with my husband, he said when we get back home you tell me everything, I will I said.
Great story - this is a scenario I'd like to experience with my wife, although, I think I'd like to watch in the room haha. Your husband is lucky.

As a husband I could have gone along with that but I’d have to have gone into the back room with you both and shared you with the guy as that’s what my wife and I both enjoy.

Well, I am the guy that you did not go home with, not literally, but I am the backdoor guy, the guy girls cheat with, the guy who will not say a word, and as I became older, I became a bull, because then it was in the open, with or without the husband or bf watching, depending on what the couple wanted, and the guy who would continue to fuck the hell out of the beautiful woman who desired me without jeopardizing her relationship or even in the bull, cuck, hot wife situation, enhancing the situation. So, yes you should have went home with him, but if you were not ready to do so, then no, but you will be at some point as the tinge of want is in you and once you fuck someone else and consume his cock, then you will want him or more and since your man approves, then you have a hall pass to do what you truly want. It is a slippery slope in that "proper" society looks down upon being open about polygamous relationships, even though it is in the old testament and inherent in the psychology of humans as animals. We are not monogamous, but truly want others.

Question for anyone in this thread - and asking advice. How would I convince my long term girlfriend to flirt with other men? We're in a bit of a sexual rut, and she isn't really over sexual or confident right now. Would it make sense to have a guy flirt with her to build her confidence?
It doesnt matter what or why, any man that flirts with a taken woman is going to build her libido and one of to things will happen, she will fuck him or she will fuck you even more and harder.

It doesnt matter what or why, any man that flirts with a taken woman is going to build her libido and one of to things will happen, she will fuck him or she will fuck you even more and harder.
My wife felt thst she wasny sexy any more. I tild her I would prove it to her we wemt away for a weekend I sent her to get her hait and nails donr. I told thecsalon which we knew give herca totsl.makeover I.bought het a very sexy outfit short skirt high heel boots and a form.fitting top. When she wss getting dressed i told her you need to.up.your nakeup.and jewelry.. We ent to the lounge in the hotel..I told here you need to sit alone i will be close by
It wasnt lomg before she wss getting hit on
She textrd me i told her dance etc have fun. She texted me later to.meet me descretly. I.meet.her.snd she said that she wss getting excited
I told. Her go.with yout feelings ..She dance kissed a little A few hours later she left
I followed her when ee got home she said he wanted her. She told me she was thimking about calling me. I told her go for it..She asked me are you sure I.told her I was. She called him.thry agreed to.meet the following weekend..I TOLD HER SEE I PROVED YOU WRONG. ,""Enjoy"" I think a hidden side of her come out

Z