I think I want to try eating my own cum

Dec 28, 2022
I’ve always been curious about it and as I’m striving to be more submissive I think it would take me to the next level. There’s nothing more submissive than eating cum in my opinion. Idk if that’s typical for cucks but it feels right for sure. I’d love to hear others opinion on this maybe I’m not the only one

I’ve always been curious about it and as I’m striving to be more submissive I think it would take me to the next level. There’s nothing more submissive than eating cum in my opinion. Idk if that’s typical for cucks but it feels right for sure. I’d love to hear others opinion on this maybe I’m not the only one
You should start to eat your and others cum . Yes it is degrading But you Will love the taste and texture of sperm. I think you (like me) Will be adicted to it and always crave fore more

Why. It do it

Reactions: owlmale
A good way to start is to cum deep inside your wife and then immediately go down on her and try to lick her to another orgasm. It is fun for both of you!

I started eating my own cum after a member on here asked me to CumTribute his wife and lick my cum off her photos. Kind of made it a part of my tributes now unless someone asks me not to.

I also get turned on by cuming in my own mouth by flipping upside down against the wall in my hotel room and cuming directly in my open mouth. I couldn’t do this at first until I started filming it. For some reason that was a much bigger turn on so I was able to really enjoy the act (have shared the videos with a couple members on here… send PM to see them!)

Here I am licking my load out of my wife’s pussy (screenshots from my video):

4584BAA9-7D6E-4215-A163-43F47DBD8664.jpegD09F2FB3-365B-4FF4-91EF-9260299E84A6.jpeg406503EC-27A2-41E0-88C0-F945C42AA6D4.jpegA8A81464-10B1-41FD-8A13-6497CEDD21BA.jpeg

A good way to start is to cum deep inside your wife and then immediately go down on her and try to lick her to another orgasm. It is fun for both of you!

I started eating my own cum after a member on here asked me to CumTribute his wife and lick my cum off her photos. Kind of made it a part of my tributes now unless someone asks me not to.

I also get turned on by cuming in my own mouth by flipping upside down against the wall in my hotel room and cuming directly in my open mouth. I couldn’t do this at first until I started filming it. For some reason that was a much bigger turn on so I was able to really enjoy the act (have shared the videos with a couple members on here… send PM to see them!)

Here I am licking my load out of my wife’s pussy (screenshots from my video):

View attachment 1140223View attachment 1140224View attachment 1140225View attachment 1140226
That's awesome. I very occaisonally get to eat my cum from my wife's pussy (mainly cos she doesn't let me fuck her very often.....) but when I get chance it tastes divine. And it also drives her wild, although she won't admit it. I'll often clean up myself if I cum late at night and don't want to disturb her. Luv licking it off my fingers

The there's all the times I take cum straight from another guys cock, but that's for another thread I guess