I wanna corrupt my wife

Hello guys,
My name is João, I am 31 yo and I am married with my beautiful wife Larissa who is 32 yo.
We are together now for 6 years and married for 3 years.
We live in SP, Brazil.
From 3 years ago until now, I found out this secret fantasy that I want to corrupt my wifes mind from a conservative girl to a sexy shared hotwife.
In these 3 years I have evolved my fantasy as a secret. Never talked to anyone, including her, about it. And now I decided to talk about it with you and create a real plan to make it real.
Any thoughts about it?IMG_0720.jpeg

Hello guys,
My name is João, I am 31 yo and I am married with my beautiful wife Larissa who is 32 yo.
We live in SP, Brazil.
From 3 years ago until now, I found out this secret fantasy that I want to corrupt my wifes mind from a conservative girl to a sexy shared hotwife.
In these 3 years I have evolved my fantasy as a secret. Never talked to anyone, including her, about it. And now I decided to talk about it with you and create a real plan to make it real.
Any thoughts about it?View attachment 1343242
Looking sexy nice to be holding then feeling her pussy in my face

Hello guys,
We live in SP, Brazil.
Can u visit egypt?

you should try using some toys while you are in intercourse so she can feel how a threesome would feel than use the toy more and do the job less. in few session you can bring up the conversation about sharing her someone. do that few times too than chose someone like a stranger or someone who you guys both know. and make her think about him while you guys having sex. after doing it for few times too you can try making it real.
so its basicly pushing her slowly to what you want.

Reactions: Ozzij
Hello guys,
We live in SP, Brazil.
Wow

Hello guys,
We live in SP, Brazil.
In these 3 years I have evolved my fantasy as a secret. Never talked to anyone, including her, about it. And now I decided to talk about it with you and create a real plan to make it real.View attachment 1343242
Any thoughts about it?
parabens. gostaria muito de ajudar voce mais estou localizado em orlando. se voce esta insatisfeito tem que aver comunicacao. eu quero transar todo dia e minha esposa que tambem se chama larissa nao curte todo dia entao tenho permisao para brincar fora sem drama. e funciona para nos 2.

Hello guys,
We live in SP, Brazil.
She is so sexy 😘