if you are a bull, how many wives are you fucking?

if you are a bull, how many wives are you fucking?

• Total voters
Currently I’m enjoy 3 wonderful wife’s. Two of the hubby’s know I’m the wife’s boyfriend although one does not know. The hubby that does not know has limp dick and has fucked his wife for years, but wife doesn’t want hubby to know about me
Have you noticed how easy it's become to game married women as of late? Society is changing - if I get her digits or social I'm almost guaranteed to get her in the sack.

It’s become so common for married men to want their wives fucked by other men. I travel for business and I’ve had sex with so many women I forget more than half of their names. Best part is I’ve been approached by the hubby most of the time.

Most of my one and done hook ups take place while traveling for business. The most recent encounter involved a wedding party that was at the same hotel. It wasn't the bride, but, one of the brides maids and her hub. To be fair, the bridesmaids were better looking haha.

I currently don't have one, but I prefer to only have one at a time. Allows me to devote all my sexual attention to her.

generally, I've been distance from subs. Two would see me three or four times a year, during my travels, or they would travel to see me. A couple live close, within 50 miles or so.
I might be talking with as many as 8 or 10 at a time, but usually only playing with no more than two each month, even if the individual Dom/sub relationship was ongoing.