If you do actually share your wife....has it helped your sex life as a couple ?

Has sharing your wife sparked up your sex life as a couple?
Not talking about cuckold (unless it has helped), seems some cucks are denied sex.
Weather she sees another guy(s) alone or with you watching, participating...how has it affected your sex life as a couple?
Are you(the husband) extra horny on a daily basis? Is she?
Do you masterbate more often(alone)? Does she?

Mid 50s couple here, started this about 4 years ago, mfm with a guy we know. Gradually worked up to full-on mfm, taking turns with her, them kissing, bare sex, anal, it's a 3 hour non stop fuck session when he's with us. If one of us is hard she's getting funded. She's very willing to do most anything with him and me. She likes him or me watching her have sex. She's very vocal about how it feels good, great, fantastic whatever. Befor she would usually cum when I licked her, we'd fuck, I'd cum, night over. Now she always cums from him pumping her, she usually cums later on from either fucking or licking, there's been nights she cums again when I do her after he leaves.

Our sex life was OK but now it's crazy. Wife is horny and never denies me sex and often initiates sex. She willingly does things now she "might" do before, swallows no prob, anal usually but not always. She's sucked me off in the car while driving, we've fucked in store dressing rooms, once in a bar women's bathroom stall. After he's been with us she's on fire horny for a good week after. She's still the classy, conservative woman she always was...by day. Between beating off and having sex with her I'd say I cum 20 times a week.

What has it done to your sex life? How long have you been into this? Approx ages?
Thanks
Yes

any women give me some pointers my wifes old school id love to get her to fuck big cock guys we been together 35 years im only person shes been with any pointers how to convince her thanks

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Yes...for sure it has made and kept things exciting. Having a lover makes her feel desired and sexy to the point that she wants it on a regular basis. We still have an active sex life after many years together and sharing keeps it new. Our current bull is 25 years younger and very well hung, very willing to please and comes by around twice a month to pleasure her. Everyone gets what they want and we part company with plans for next time.

Yes it has spiced up our sex life. We had been married for about five yrs and it eas getting stale. My husband had always wanted to have a threesome. So we did . I must admit the first time was not that great. We talked about it. He told me don't hold back . He said show us how much u want both of us. So I did that the second time with the same guy. I made my husband and the other guy cum 3 times each. I lost track of how many times I came

Yes...for sure it has made and kept things exciting. Having a lover makes her feel desired and sexy to the point that she wants it on a regular basis. We still have an active sex life after many years together and sharing keeps it new. Our current bull is 25 years younger and very well hung, very willing to please and comes by around twice a month to pleasure her. Everyone gets what they want and we part company with plans for next time.
Awww man, that sounds like a reeeeeally nice arrangement.

Not talking about cuckold (unless it has helped), seems some cucks are denied sex.
Weather she sees another guy(s) alone or with you watching, participating...how has it affected your sex life as a couple?

Mid 50s couple here, started this about 4 years ago, mfm with a guy we know. Gradually worked up to full-on mfm, taking turns with her, them kissing, bare sex, anal, it's a 3 hour non stop fuck session when he's with us. If one of us is hard she's getting funded. She's very willing to do most anything with him and me. She likes him or me watching her have sex. She's very vocal about how it feels good, great, fantastic whatever. Befor she would usually cum when I licked her, we'd fuck, I'd cum, night over. Now she always cums from him pumping her, she usually cums later on from either fucking or licking, there's been nights she cums again when I do her after he leaves.

Our sex life was OK but now it's crazy. Wife is horny and never denies me sex and often initiates sex. She willingly does things now she "might" do before, swallows no prob, anal usually but not always. She's sucked me off in the car while driving, we've fucked in store dressing rooms, once in a bar women's bathroom stall. After he's been with us she's on fire horny for a good week after. She's still the classy, conservative woman she always was...by day. Between beating off and having sex with her I'd say I cum 20 times a week.

What has it done to your sex life? How long have you been into this? Approx ages?
Thanks
We’re also a long term couple. 50 years old each. We just recently got onto this group and it has made a significant increase in our sex. She’s shy and has only been with me. For 30 years we’ve had and have a good sex life. We normally fuck each day. That was until she started getting reactions to photos, messages, etc. She actually blushes now. Don’t know what the next step will be. Not rushing her

The answer is defiantly yes! It's not like we are out fucking other people every weekend but in the occasions that we do it makes the sex between us even better with each other. Also bring a third person (bull or female) has tremendously made our sex lives for each other better than ever.

I must admit that my wife since the day we met had higher sex drive than me. She wants sex like all the time. Sharing her definitely has spiced up our sex life. We share fantasies and fulfill them. She wants long term bf, she gets it, she wants one night stand she gets it, she wants young guy, she gets it.

For us, my wife being shared was natural for her since she was in high school and sexually active. She was shared between three guys in college too. So we are not sure about the effect it has on us. But if she was to stop, it would be certainly a negative. She enjoys pleasuring men, and I love her doing it.

Thanks
Hi, my wife finally became a HW when she was mid 50s and it added a renewed spark to our sex life. So much so that I had to ask for a night off. She went on dates, stayed overnight and invited him into our bed. I was the hottest and most exciting 14 years of our lives.

Sorry for you,
We may just survive this after all. The last four months have been very rough as my wife basically fell for one of her play partners. However, the past month, we agreed to focus on our relationship again. I am encouraged by the progress, but trust takes time to build and can be shattered in a heartbeat. At this point, only time will tell.

In the early days sharing her certainly perked up our sex life. As time went on her experiences gave us something to talk about which has kept our love life going for over 30 years. At first we had threesomes with my brother but as things developed she found out she liked to be dominated and that my brother was very good at that and very imaginative with the things he would get her to do. It's all been good for out marriage.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
We had a good sex life, and shearing her has made it more intense. Our vanilla friends say we look and act as newly weeds and have been since we had our first experience 4 years ago. Our first rule is no alone play we always play together and we feel that opening up to play with others as long as we are together is having sex together the added friend is additional fun.

We are a stag vixen couple since we don’t accept any humiliation degradation etc, the fun is watching and taking turns pleasing her, the key is good communication.

It really turns me on to see her being seduced and having sex with other men, she says she enjoys the sex but that she only has sex with others to please me that she doesn’t need other guys but really enjoys fooling around and letting her naughty side take over when we play. She has done very hot things that before we started playing she most likely wouldn’t have done.

So yes hotwife fun has made our sex life better and our relationship stronger.

We do keep our extra fun very private and no one of our vanilla friends or family would ever suspect we have sexy secret fun.