If you have a regular bull, where do you meet ? Motel ? Home ?

Usually at a hotel. We like to make it a good wholesome entertainment and fun thing to do. So we meet once in two months at a hotel late afternoon and have great sex. Then we dress up and go for an elegant dinner, then on to a night club for some dancing and back to the hotel for late night sex and sleep. Get up in the morning and have a nice time at the hotel's whirlpool tub near the pool, a light breakfast back for some more sex and then late check out from the hotel. We try different hotels and it all makes it a night to remember. My wife and I don't care too much for just slam-bam-than-you-ma'am stuff.
Once in two months is a slam bam thank you ma'am

If you have a "regular" bull you see, guessing he's black. Guessing your friends don't know.
Does he visit your home? Do neighbors ask anything?
You meet at motel? His place?
...more...
We have a guy we see pretty regularly, always at our home, but twice at his place. Only one of wife's frineds knows about our sex fun and we don't want anyone to find out. Many many times with him, 2 or 3 times a month over about 4 years. During covid it was 3 or 4 times a week as were weren't working. He gets to our place after work about 6:30, leaves usually around 10:30 - 11, he has stayed till about 3 am several nights. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom so neighbors don't suspect. Wife (and me) are deathly afraid neighbor will figure out what we do when he's here.
He's a younger white guy, nice guy, we have fun.
Wife's friend that knows, friend at her work, close in age (mid 50s), married, evidently has had a side guy for over 2 years, hubby has no idea. Younger black guy that works at Best Buy, on his days off she spends 3 hours getting fucked, gets home befor hubby and makes dinner. All this according to my wife.
So....few weeks ago after a damn hot night with our friend wife brings up her friend and her black friend.
I know wife would be into a black guy but won't really talk about it. I can easily explain our (white) friend but a black guy visiting till midnight ?
....edit more....
Do they do it in your bed? We do
Home. In our bed or the living room. We live in a downtown area though so no neighbors really.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
First encounters in a hotel or at the bull's place, but if he becomes steady and he's trustworthy then he can come to our home. Spending the night is reasonable, particularly if a guy's had a few drinks and shouldn't be driving. Our neighbours might suspect, I'm not sure, we don't really talk to them unless it's to ask about the building or ask someone to turn down their music.

my wife has 3 bulls on tap . they are her girlfriends husbands so visiting us at home raises no suspicion with neighbours.
They usually service her in the matrimonial bed.
sometimes when im away 2 of them stay overnight with her in the marriage bed .. they tell their wives they are going fishing so raises no suspicion . they never get any fish but they sure get a lot of clam

Our friend is an electrician, we've known him for about 15 years since he and his wife have kids the same age as ours and went to the same school for years. During our home remodel, he frequently was over to help install outlets, lights, etc. He confessed to being in a sexless marriage. I told him my hotwife could help. He had no idea we had been in the lifestyle for years. His wife had no idea he was now able to come "help us" while my wife helped him over here on our couch and bed. He's very comfortable here, even having "his spot" on the couch to massage her feet and legs so he can admire her ass when we watch TV. His wife just thinks he and I are best friends. Well, he is certainly a FWB. We're careful to not play when our teen kids are home, but he still comes over and hangs out if they are.

It can go either way....

-As a Bull at first contact I usually correspond several back and forth with the husband to include pictures. This is to ensure all 3 of us are involved. I give him assignments..... like shaving his wife's pussy bare. I don't like hair in my teeth plus it makes it very focused to view my enhanced cock parting her pussy lips. Often the husband takes a movie so he and his Slut wife can view later

-The first time can be at a hotel to protect their identity.

-After the first time it's usually at their home.

-If it's at a Cuck party..... it can be at another Cuck's home.

Hope that helps...... ask and I'll send a picture of my enhanced cock.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
If you have a "regular" bull you see, guessing he's black. Guessing your friends don't know.
Does he visit your home? Do neighbors ask anything?
You meet at motel? His place?
...more...
We have a guy we see pretty regularly, always at our home, but twice at his place. Only one of wife's frineds knows about our sex fun and we don't want anyone to find out. Many many times with him, 2 or 3 times a month over about 4 years. During covid it was 3 or 4 times a week as were weren't working. He gets to our place after work about 6:30, leaves usually around 10:30 - 11, he has stayed till about 3 am several nights. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom so neighbors don't suspect. Wife (and me) are deathly afraid neighbor will figure out what we do when he's here.
He's a younger white guy, nice guy, we have fun.
Wife's friend that knows, friend at her work, close in age (mid 50s), married, evidently has had a side guy for over 2 years, hubby has no idea. Younger black guy that works at Best Buy, on his days off she spends 3 hours getting fucked, gets home befor hubby and makes dinner. All this according to my wife.
So....few weeks ago after a damn hot night with our friend wife brings up her friend and her black friend.
I know wife would be into a black guy but won't really talk about it. I can easily explain our (white) friend but a black guy visiting till midnight ?
....edit more....
Do they do it in your bed? We do
My wife is dominant over me her lover is a handsome younger black man our arrangement is her legs are spread open for him when and where ever he wants he has free access no restrictions , we have no kids my wife can’t get enough of his beautiful thick 9 inches

Attachments

• 518B1F03-3554-4AE4-881D-51D4FF6D3FE4.jpeg
    518B1F03-3554-4AE4-881D-51D4FF6D3FE4.jpeg
    349.9 KB · Views: 27
A friend's wife and his dad were a once-a-week thing. He had difficulty rounding up the kids to go out for the day so they were still home when Grandpa showed up. That was awkward but nothing compared to his naked wife and father having having a cigarette in the yard when they got home.
We did not have ronworry about kids