If you have a "regular" you see how did it start?

Yes I do have a regular. Most of the time it's me and him alone, but hubby has joined sometimes. We don't do the cuckold type of thing.

The regular is a former coworker of mine. Always found him cute, nice, fun to hang around. He was always a bit flirty. I've already experienced a bit of the hotwife lifestyle, he didn't know this though. We went to lunch together a few times and I decided to flirt back. I decided to take a chance one lunch and played some footsie, teased my foot up his leg, which he spread apart a bit, so I continued up to find a hardening bulge.

We took our lunch to go that day, went to the backseat of his car where he fed me some cream for lunch instead;) we talked about it some, and I told him about my lifestyle and if he wanted we could meet up sometime. First meeting was alone, I had hubby take the kids to his parents and we had a lot of fun. We continued about every other week since then
I wish my wife would follow your lead.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
We are both professionals in smaller town so usually went out of town. Were lucky as most all of her men (11) were professional also, and all black. Met most on line, some in islands on vacation. She had a regular for 5 years, at least once a month if not more, then a mini vacation...3 days 2 nights when his wife was out of town. That was so erotic, knowing she would be making love with him and spending the nights in his arms.

Reactions: CONST65 and Elja1
A regular of my late hot wife we called the bartender.

Started simple. She was at his bar looking for a hookup. He asked her what she was after and she told him. He said he could hook her up provided he gets his. He continued to hook her up with different men and he got his on a regular basis.

A regular of my late hot wife we called the bartender.

Started simple. She was at his bar looking for a hookup. He asked her what she was after and she told him. He said he could hook her up provided he gets his. He continued to hook her up with different men and he got his on a regular basis.
Great story. No evidence that this is fact from you.

I was a regular for some close friends of mine. We went to high-school together and I was in their wedding party.

We did MFM consistently for 3 years or so. We were all exclusive with each other and didn't play outside our little group.

They moved away so I'm looking for the same situation with a new couple.

Guess you should define regular..For sure one regular was with wife for 5 years. Very professional black man, great job, knew how to treat a lady. They became fairly intimate besides the time in bed. Lots of conversations, nice lunches, great sex. He is married and once they had a 3 day 2 night mini vacation. Beautiful hotel, quaint with poster bed. She sent me pics of them eating nice dinners, looking at houses, acting like a married couple.
Others she was with probably 8-10 times so guess that qualifies as regular? They were primarily for great sex, long cocks, one real thick, others with lots of stamina and could cum more than once. We were lucky in that we picked men carefully..most well educated with good jobs, and loves white women, especially 5 6 115lbs ladies that were very attractive. Had some great times..

Reactions: dickhurtz
Our first regular was my step dad. I had td him of my desire to share my wife. Carla knew I wanted to share her. Then on his birthday it happined. Right in font of me he made a pass at Carla and she let him.nT_jd9vs462asv30hyse6h96nk1_600.jpg

Reactions: Rem503
Our first regular was my step dad. I had td him of my desire to share my wife. Carla knew I wanted to share her. Then on his birthday it happined. Right in font of me he made a pass at Carla and she let him.View attachment 1281018
Wow a sexy family that fucks tog
I have three regular bulls and I met them in the town where I live, at a bar or restaurant. They're younger than me and have turned out to be very good lovers. Besides the many strangers I meet my bulls very frequently and don't want to change them anytime soon. There are many men I date more than once if I like how they fuck me and anytime it's possible to become a new regular bull for me.
Aounds awesome mybwife has regulars that she alternates with about every 3/4:weeks.. There is an upscale lounge attached to a hotel. She goesxthete has a few drinks .She loves to dance so if the chemistry is right they get together .That has lead to having the 3 regulars.. She has also meet a few one timers that way usually a out of town business man.we have been in the lifestyle for about 3 years..We both agree that she could never go back to being a ONE COCK LADY.. FEEL FREE TO ASK US ANYTHING

Reactions: dickhurtz
My wife finds men in her everyday activities. We also find men in adult sites for gangbang.
My wife’s older boyfriend likes to share her with his work colleague on business trips. This is more than enough for her.
I love bulls who share our wives with additional potent men.

Reactions: DaveS
At her age she really needs a good fucking several times a week. My longest time with a couple was 17 years, and I fucked her 3 or 4 times a week and hubby was usually on hand to help as required.
I long that degree of service. She must have loved your cock.

My wife’s regular is a friend who had been flirty with her since day one. He boldly made his move by text and he got lucky. She’s been meeting him regularly for a few years now

I have a couple I met on a dating site. I had had months of no success when I got a message from them. We met at a well know lifestyle friendly bar in the city and they invited me to follow them home for a fun night. It was their first time to fuck on the first date. I’m honored to be considered quality like that. That’s been going on for about 6 months now.