If you have a "regular" you see how did it start?

These days, KK has a "steady," regular boyfriend. I introduced them to one another. Andy is married but cheating. KK and Andy have been enjoying one another for almost two years at this point - this is a big, and somewhat surprising change for us, given KK's prior history of craving variety.

Andy is a friend/acquaintance from my vanilla world - a fellow competitive endurance athlete. Sparing the unimportant detail, I found out he had a common interest shared with KK, a Netflix series, 'Sense8'. I invited him over to the house one evening for cocktails, and snacks to watch the last two episodes with KK and I.

Things got really, really interesting during the finale, and the magic moment happened. They ended up fucking. I'm extraordinarily surprised things have lasted this long, for a bunch of reasons. KK's always craved variety in her encounter partners. Prior to Andy, she never had a "steady boyfriend," at least a local, readily accessible one.

Now KK get's fucked pretty much every day, either by Andy, me, or less frequently new men. At this point, Andy's earned bedroom and overnight privileges, and we've introduced him to almost all our kinks.

There are two downsides I regularly deal with; stuff related to attachment syndrome, and the problem of having to actively be in the role of "cock blocker," to moderate things so that Andy's wife doesn't get wise to what's going on.

My wife currently has 3 boyfriends. The first she met while playing Pokémon Go. She was attracted to him and when I brought up cuckolding, she went forward with him. The second was my roommate while my wife and I were engaged, and was one of my groomsmen. The third is a friend of the first.
Sounds like she loves that hard cock to fuck and fill her pussy?? Or just an easy slut that loves it??

In her early/ mid 20s my wife had an long term affair with my then best friend, i knew he liked her and he would make sexual comments about his desires towards her to me. she knew this and found it disgusting, she even asking him to stop polluting my mind with this crap. In reality he was turning me into liking the idea of becoming what i was unknowingly already, a cuck husband.

After a couple of years i still had not figured this out so one night he seduced her infront of me, i assumed this was the first time and liked it driven by his previous dirty suggestions, however as later admitted she wanted me to know to gauge my reaction, she being sure i would be receptive and like what i saw, i did.

So she continued with the relationship now permitted by me, based on it started at that first watch, only when she lied to me did this result in a major argument.

From this she admitted all, this affair had been on going for a few years and had been predated by another one, she made plenty of admissions.

Therefore i knew i had a young wife that liked "extras" and now so did i, therefore over many years we later embarked on several long term relationships with other men and i accepted my role as her cuck husband.

My wife is involved with some union work outside of her regular job, and a guy, who is her boss concerning the union work, fucks her everytime they have overnight meetings.

It started at a week long seminar at a hotel. One night at a social gathering he dragged her outside, kissed her and pulled his cock out. She was sold instantly and they made out for a long time. She claims he didn't fuck her at that time, but he did the next time they saw each other a couple of weeks later.

She is actually at a meeting with him today. She is not staying overnight, but i got a text message saying, that she already blew him at lunch. I bet he is gonna fuck my wife before she drives home.

He is her only regular bull.

Nope. May hasn't fucked the same mine twice, except me, since we've been married. Well she HAS fucked the same guy more than once, but that's only been when we've shared her and the guy gets more than one chance to fuck her.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
Bedroom fantasy for a couple of years, then a Fourth of July party at our house, brother of a former co-worker was there. The flirting started between him and my wife. Long story short, I whispered in her ear after seeing them flirt "ask him to stay over if you want". Her eyes lit up light firecrackers (no pun intended). A little alcohol and a wild MFM threesome later that night. He came over 3 or 4 times a year after that for about 2 years until he met a woman and married her. They moved away.

We have a guy we wee for mfm fun. It's not cuck at all, we both enjoy sex with her and she enjoys with him and me.
We've done it a LOT with him, couple of times a month for about 4 years off and on. We only do this with him.
Question is.....if you have a regular how did you find him?
Was it planned? You & her talk about it prior?
Was he a friend?
How long you been seeing him?
Does hubby join? Just watch? Is it cuckold? Wife sharing?
Where do you see him? Home? Motel?
Edit...more about us....other than our friend, one out of town hook-up with a stranger. Great guy but didn't go well, we were nervous and couldn't relax. Swapped twice with another couple on a cruise ship, was great. First night in their cabin, second night wives swapped cabins and guys, was very very hot for us. We'd do the couple thing again but it's never it's never happened.
Rachna has 2 regulars, she does not use a condom with either of them, the first one is her ex colleague, who used to be hitting on her and actually was the first outside person she had sex with after marriage, now he is more like a family friend, he even leaves his cat with us when he is on holidays. off and on for 6 years. The second is my friend and continues to be, Rachna fancies him, he is married, we swap wives...5 years now. Sometimes go on day trips to swap wives at an airbnb.
Sometimes I join in, other times only watch and take pics.
Other partners are casuals met online or on holidays, with couples we swap wives or she can go alone.
We dont have kids so that makes it simpler to have friends especially couples over at our home or hotels/airbnbs

I’ve had multiple regulars
met them all online
definitely planned
they become friends of sorts but they are also just sex friends, no dates or social events
Husband watches and/or joins, depends on the friend or I play solo
More hotwifing than cuckold (no cages or denial) we do a bit of a lot of kinks
Used to be all at home then kids got older so with new regular friend it’s his home solo, never done a hotel/motel
My hotwife has 3/4 guys that she fucks one of them every 2/4 weeks . SHE meet them.at one of the upscale lounges we go.to
It stsrted we would go together she woukd go in before me find a place to sit alone but where i could see..When agiy woukd hit.on her of the chemistry was right she would let me know her intentions. If she was planning to fuck him.i would go home and she would come home that night or in the morning. Thats how it started her meeting and having a regular guy to fuck it has also led to a few onenighters

Reactions: Austintex69
These days, KK has a "steady," regular boyfriend. I introduced them to one another. Andy is married but cheating. KK and Andy have been enjoying one another for almost two years at this point - this is a big, and somewhat surprising change for us, given KK's prior history of craving variety.

Andy is a friend/acquaintance from my vanilla world - a fellow competitive endurance athlete. Sparing the unimportant detail, I found out he had a common interest shared with KK, a Netflix series, 'Sense8'. I invited him over to the house one evening for cocktails, and snacks to watch the last two episodes with KK and I.

Things got really, really interesting during the finale, and the magic moment happened. They ended up fucking. I'm extraordinarily surprised things have lasted this long, for a bunch of reasons. KK's always craved variety in her encounter partners. Prior to Andy, she never had a "steady boyfriend," at least a local, readily accessible one.

Now KK get's fucked pretty much every day, either by Andy, me, or less frequently new men. At this point, Andy's earned bedroom and overnight privileges, and we've introduced him to almost all our kinks.

There are two downsides I regularly deal with; stuff related to attachment syndrome, and the problem of having to actively be in the role of "cock blocker," to moderate things so that Andy's wife doesn't get wise to what's going on.
Sounds line you two have a great sexual lifestyle and she gerti g tbecock she wants needs and deserves

We have a guy we wee for mfm fun. It's not cuck at all, we both enjoy sex with her and she enjoys with him and me.
We've done it a LOT with him, couple of times a month for about 4 years off and on. We only do this with him.
Question is.....if you have a regular how did you find him?
Was it planned? You & her talk about it prior?
Was he a friend?
How long you been seeing him?
Does hubby join? Just watch? Is it cuckold? Wife sharing?
Where do you see him? Home? Motel?
Edit...more about us....other than our friend, one out of town hook-up with a stranger. Great guy but didn't go well, we were nervous and couldn't relax. Swapped twice with another couple on a cruise ship, was great. First night in their cabin, second night wives swapped cabins and guys, was very very hot for us. We'd do the couple thing again but it's never it's never happened.
Was this a lifestyle cruise or a regular carnival cruise?

Yes I do have a regular. Most of the time it's me and him alone, but hubby has joined sometimes. We don't do the cuckold type of thing.

The regular is a former coworker of mine. Always found him cute, nice, fun to hang around. He was always a bit flirty. I've already experienced a bit of the hotwife lifestyle, he didn't know this though. We went to lunch together a few times and I decided to flirt back. I decided to take a chance one lunch and played some footsie, teased my foot up his leg, which he spread apart a bit, so I continued up to find a hardening bulge.

We took our lunch to go that day, went to the backseat of his car where he fed me some cream for lunch instead;) we talked about it some, and I told him about my lifestyle and if he wanted we could meet up sometime. First meeting was alone, I had hubby take the kids to his parents and we had a lot of fun. We continued about every other week since then