If you have a "regular" you see how did it start?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We have a guy we wee for mfm fun. It's not cuck at all, we both enjoy sex with her and she enjoys with him and me.
We've done it a LOT with him, couple of times a month for about 4 years off and on. We only do this with him.
Question is.....if you have a regular how did you find him?
Was it planned? You & her talk about it prior?
Was he a friend?
How long you been seeing him?
Does hubby join? Just watch? Is it cuckold? Wife sharing?
Where do you see him? Home? Motel?
Edit...more about us....other than our friend, one out of town hook-up with a stranger. Great guy but didn't go well, we were nervous and couldn't relax. Swapped twice with another couple on a cruise ship, was great. First night in their cabin, second night wives swapped cabins and guys, was very very hot for us. We'd do the couple thing again but it's never it's never happened.

Last edited:
For my first wife and I it was her married coworker. It wasn’t something we fantasized about till I saw him squeezing his crotch staring at my wife as she bent down to play with our baby one day when visiting her work. Then the fantasy crept into my perverted mind that passed along to my wife.

It lasted 4 years and at first we would meet up in motels every other weekend and tag team her. We also fuck my wife 2-3 times a week on our lunch hour. Since the condom broke and he filled my wife with a generous amount of cum and as my wife was on birth control he never used a condom again.

It was a wife sharing scenario where her coworker was by far the best fuck she’s ever had. All this led to him asking me if I thought she would put out for a gym buddy he plays basketball with. Which she did and that led to her fucking the other 3 on his team.

There was a point during the 3rd year of playing with him she embraced the slut wife role and was getting fucked y what she thought was a random hook up which was not the case as her coworker and would find men and screen them the best opportunity to get in her panties. Which they did usually in the back of our car or there’s.

Fun times and great memories.

Our journey into sharing began as fantasy/role play in the bedroom after hubby brought it up. The thought of having w cocks got me soaking wet every time. After a while we decided we were ready to give it a try for real and settled on a guy we knew. We had been acquaintances with him and his wife but had kind of drifted apart after they got divorced. We invited him to an end-of-summer BBQ we were having and, once the "liquid courage" kicked in, hubby told him of our desires. He quickly agreed to a threesome and I think none of us could wait until the other guests left. Tim (the other guy) would sneak a feel of my ass or grinding his crotch into it when no one was looking, which just got me more excited.

Once everyone had left we pretty much headed straight to the bedroom. Tim embraced me and we kissed as his hands explored my ass under my dress. Hubby unzipped the dress and I let it fall to the floor, exposing my body to Tim. Soon enough, we were on the bed with hubby's cock in my mouth and Tim's face buried between my legs. Once I had cum (and I came fairly quickly for me), hubby moved aside and let him mount me. My mind was spinning having feeling the first cock other than my husband's enter me. Tim hooked his arms under my legs and gave me a good fucking before finally spraying his first load on me. Hubby was right there, pulling me to my hands and knees and taking me from behind. Tim moved in front of me and offered his cum covered cock to my mouth, which I eagerly took. It took a few minutes after hubby came on my back before Tim was hard again but once he was, he was ready to go again.

All in all, I think both guys came three times before we called it a night. It was a great experience and we have gotten together with Tim every couple of months or so since then. We have also expanded the number of lovers, male and female, we invite into our bed.

All the guys we have meet have been trough AFF or SDC, we chat with them and once we feel is a good fit we set up to meet in person with no expectations if there is good chemistry we let things develop from there, out of the guys we meet 2 became regulars that we have played with a few times a year for the last 3 years. One of them comes to town in business and we meet for dinner a drink and then go to his hotel, the other one we go out for a drink and get a hotel to play.

We have never stayed overnight until a few months ago with the local one we did a weekend trip out of town. It was fun, and we spent a lot more time together since we got connecting rooms at the hotel so he went to sleep on his room after playing the first two nights but there was definitely way more play time than usual, starting with morning sex the first morning she let him go bare for the first time which lead to several quickies through out the day and the last night was a long play night and we all fell asleep naked on the bed with her in between, I woke up as I felt the bed moving and the muffled sounds of him fucking my wife.

This was also the first time we were comfortable letting him go bare. Waking up to that I got a hard on right away and we took turns having sex with her for a couple of hours that morning before heading home.

Between the quickies and sex play we came in her at lest 20 times that last day and then 3 times each before checking out and driving back home.

My hotwife has had two fairly long term lovers. Sometimes I'd watch and sometimes not. I prefer when she spends the night with a guy and gives me the details when she gets home in the morning.
I’m somewhat the same as you Jaz. We got our first bull for my wife about six weeks ago and it’s surprisingly working out for the better. I watched the first time but it was all kind of mechanical. I don’t watch now. He comes to our home to service her. I’ve peeked through the key hole a time, or two but that’s about it.

I’m somewhat the same as you Jaz. We got our first bull for my wife about six weeks ago and it’s surprisingly working out for the better. I watched the first time but it was all kind of mechanical. I don’t watch now. He comes to our home to service her. I’ve peeked through the key hole a time, or two but that’s about it.
For me using my imagination and picturing what she's doing with her lover when she's with him and then hearing her description of the session and particularly her telling me how great it felt with his cock in her.
For me I'm really turned on using my imagination about what's she's doing with her lover when she's with him and then hearing her description of the session after she comes home and particularly how great it felt with his cock in her.

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
We have a regular guy that we meet through SDC, started chatting online then we arranged to meet a Colette’s in Dallas there was good chemistry and we have played with him for 3 years now.

We have also done weekend travel together staying at the same hotel with connecting rooms.

I have three regular bulls and I met them in the town where I live, at a bar or restaurant. They're younger than me and have turned out to be very good lovers. Besides the many strangers I meet my bulls very frequently and don't want to change them anytime soon. There are many men I date more than once if I like how they fuck me and anytime it's possible to become a new regular bull for me.