If you wanna see if your wife cheats....

So about a year ago, my buddy asked me to help him catch his wife cheating. So I set up a fake FB account and hit her up on messenger, she was definitely cheating and I screen shot him all communication between us. He did give me some inside info that helped break the ice with her. But before he knew it I was sending him screen shots of his wife's pussy. They are still together and I'm not sure what he ended up saying to her if anything. I ghosted her when he told me too, and haven't talked about it much since. So with that said, I have a FB account with 500+ friends that looks real if you want me to see what your wife is all about. Just send me a private message.

So about a year ago, my buddy asked me to help him catch his wife cheating. So I set up a fake FB account and hit her up on messenger, she was definitely cheating and I screen shot him all communication between us. He did give me some inside info that helped break the ice with her. But before he knew it I was sending him screen shots of his wife's pussy. They are still together and I'm not sure what he ended up saying to her if anything. I ghosted her when he told me too, and haven't talked about it much since. So with that said, I have a FB account with 500+ friends that looks real if you want me to see what your wife is all about. Just send me a private message.
You can try to catch mine

So I can report that one wife of a poster has passed and we have aborted mission. Still trying to engage another, but all signs point to her passing as well. Send me a DM if you'd like me to try yours. Also, I may have a couple good reviews already..LOL

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
So I can report that one wife of a poster has passed and we have aborted mission. Still trying to engage another, but all signs point to her passing as well. Send me a DM if you'd like me to try yours. Also, I may have a couple good reviews already..LOL
In "passed" I will assume you mean passed on the opportunity to cheat, and not the ""passed" on to a better world".

You would really give out your wife's personal contact info to a complete stranger in the internet who you have no idea what he might actually try and do? Do you not respect and love her?
That's exactly what am i always consider. I'm agree with you. We can be horny all times, but please still use your clear mind and don't act reckless.

You would really give out your wife's personal contact info to a complete stranger in the internet who you have no idea what he might actually try and do? Do you not respect and love her?
I agree with you all 1000% and can't argue that point. But to be fair, Bane and I chatted.....We did our thing, and it's over and done with. I probably couldn't tell you his wife's name as I sit here and type this. The kink is finding out naughty info and sharing it with the husband. Not to mess with anyone's wife or cause creepy drama.

I've done this for enough people on this board that if I did something creepy or weird....I'm sure I'd have been called out by now on this public forum.

• Love
I agree with you all 1000% and can't argue that point. But to be fair, Bane and I chatted.....We did our thing, and it's over and done with. I probably couldn't tell you his wife's name as I sit here and type this. The kink is finding out naughty info and sharing it with the husband. Not to mess with anyone's wife or cause creepy drama.

I've done this for enough people on this board that if I did something creepy or weird....I'm sure I'd have been called out by now on this public forum.
Lol. Sure you have.

Weird that "bane" joined at the same time you made this thread.

These types of threads have been made here And in other websites, always the same bs.

Again if anyone missed it Bane joined the same day this thread was created.... coincidence? Probably not.

Last edited:
Banes not the only one......You seem pretty out of the loop for how emphatic you are, I'm sorry if someone hurt you.

***Edit*** Just looked at your post history, you're THAT GUY on this board. Every message board has one, you should have some sort of a badge so everyone can decide if they want to waste time engaging you or not.

Might take you up on this

• Love
I've done this with a number of guys on here, with zero negative feedback. Outside of they are married to a good girl, and she doesn't bite :) Feel free to message me if you'd like me to try for you. I let you guys call the shots, and I'm sure someone would speak up if I did anything silly or out of line.