How to get my girlfriend to cheat on me

My girlfriend just moved to college with me after we’ve been dating for about a year. Now that she has moved with me she has been started hanging out with other guys studying at school. I love the thought of her cheating on me with one of her study buddies, and I want to subtly encourage her to cheat without letting her know. I travel a lot and I think that I will tell her I don’t care if she brings guys to the house to “study” while I’m gone. I don’t even care if they do have sex I just love the thought that she could have. Any tips on getting her to cheat on me?

My girlfriend just moved to college with me after we’ve been dating for about a year. Now that she has moved with me she has been started hanging out with other guys studying at school. I love the thought of her cheating on me with one of her study buddies, and I want to subtly encourage her to cheat without letting her know. I travel a lot and I think that I will tell her I don’t care if she brings guys to the house to “study” while I’m gone. I don’t even care if they do have sex I just love the thought that she could have. Any tips on getting her to cheat on me?
Maybe you could ask her if she feels comfortable and safe at night - alone in the house - when you're away over night, esp. for several nights. You might then find the right moment to suggest that, to facilitate studying as much as increase security, she could ask a study buddy to stay the night(s) when you're away. You could add that you wouldn't be jealous or mistrustful if that study buddy(s) were male.

You can make up an imaginary guy, and talk about his time at college and how he was sleeping with several girls behind their bf back. Laugh it off as 'normal' college behaviour and say that muliple partners during college is just a waynof learning and getting experience.