I'm Zeliha, I'm new here and like to show off & expose myself, while making new friends

ZelihaWhore

Female
Mar 21, 2021

My name is Zeliha, a.k.a. ZelihaWhore or Zeliha Slut Wife. Please FOLLOW ME (i'll follow you too)!​

I am a married bi-curious, french woman living in Paris. My husband is bi-curious as well. He loves to share me with other guys and either watch them fucking me, or even participate. He can even blow them off if they agree. We often went (before Covid times) to swinger clubs and saunas, to meet strangers or regular people. I can't wait for that action to start again...​

I love BDSM. I have plenty of pleasure to be attached (I'm mainly submissive). While attached, any guys nearby can take advantage and touch me, finger me, fuck me, slap my breasts, pinch my nipples, squeeze them.... I love ass slapping too, and getting my boobs grabbed firmly, very, very firmly... So there is no way I can escape. I love to "belong" to random guys for a few minutes... I also love that they "pass me on".​

My boobs are of nice size, not small, not too big either, and fully natural (as all the rest!). I like to wear sexy lingerie, and dress in a feminine way all the time. I like skirts (including the short ones), and I love... stockings! High heels are my friends too.​

My mission: to please guys, to be their fucktoy, to let them use and abuse me sexually. But that's not possible for most guys on the planet, so I hope my pics will also arouse them and make hundreds of guys cum over me.​

Finally, I'm very naughty.... and what I really love, is to know that most of those guys will go back to fuck their wives... thinking about me! Mmmmmm..... makes me sooooo wet ! Often, young guys contact me. I've turned into the perfect amateur MILF, and I just can't help wanting more.​

I'm a real amateur girl. I love to be used and abused by strangers. I also love to be EXPOSED! I want to be a famous webwhore: please comment and repost! And be nice: share the link to your reposts, it makes the game so much hotter :)

Last edited:

My name is Zeliha, a.k.a. ZelihaWhore or Zeliha Slut Wife. Please FOLLOW ME (i'll follow you too)!​

View attachment 529852

I am a married bi-curious, french woman living in Paris. My husband is bi-curious as well. He loves to share me with other guys and either watch them fucking me, or even participate. He can even blow them off if they agree. We often went (before Covid times) to swinger clubs and saunas, to meet strangers or regular people. I can't wait for that action to start again...​

I love BDSM. I have plenty of pleasure to be attached (I'm mainly submissive). While attached, any guys nearby can take advantage and touch me, finger me, fuck me, slap my breasts, pinch my nipples, squeeze them.... I love ass slapping too, and getting my boobs grabbed firmly, very, very firmly... So there is no way I can escape. I love to "belong" to random guys for a few minutes... I also love that they "pass me on".​

View attachment 529853

My boobs are of nice size, not small, not too big either, and fully natural (as all the rest!). I like to wear sexy lingerie, and dress in a feminine way all the time. I like skirts (including the short ones), and I love... stockings! High heels are my friends too.​

My mission: to please guys, to be their fucktoy, to let them use and abuse me sexually. But that's not possible for most guys on the planet, so I hope my pics will also arouse them and make hundreds of guys cum over me.​

Finally, I'm very naughty.... and what I really love, is to know that most of those guys will go back to fuck their wives... thinking about me! Mmmmmm..... makes me sooooo wet ! Often, young guys contact me. I've turned into the perfect amateur MILF, and I just can't help wanting more.​

I'm a real amateur girl. I love to be used and abused by strangers. I also love to be EXPOSED! I want to be a famous webwhore: please comment and repost! And be nice: share the link to your reposts, it makes the game so much hotter :)

You are looking so tasty hot and wished I lived close to you baby. So sexy sweet

• Love
Reactions: ZelihaWhore

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

Wow incredible lucky mirror. I'm enjoying 😉

Attachments

• PXL_20210430_120243561.jpg
    PXL_20210430_120243561.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • Love

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

Nous ne sommes pas trop loin en Beaujolais...

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

Hot as body

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

You are so hot baby!!i want to fuck you hard

• Love

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

Sexy slut !!!

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

you want this

Attachments

• 20150101_160518 (2).jpg
    20150101_160518 (2).jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Love

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

Yes baby I want every inc of you and to eat that pussy

• Love

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

Wow Dear you r so Hot sexy and pretty woman. I love your body and juicy pussy .you r fire and I live fire like you

• Love

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

love your sexy hot eyes and that body of a goddess to love all day long

• Love

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

Your every body parts full with honey. I wanna fuck u touch and feel ur body and want to eat your nipples pink lips and pink pussy and also ass and fuck all hole

View attachment 529852

View attachment 529853

love to use u any way u like me tooooooooooooooooooooo