In your wedding dress?

Dr.Dick

Dec 6, 2020
Hello, 1st post do I'll make it a bit of an "out there" one. Has anyone been fucked by another guy in front of her husband while wearing her wedding dress? Ever had the bull cum on it?

For some reason the idea randomly popped into my head earlier on and if felt pretty hot😈.
Do you mean something like this?

Kristin

Sep 9, 2018
Hello, 1st post do I'll make it a bit of an "out there" one. Has anyone been fucked by another guy in front of her husband while wearing her wedding dress? Ever had the bull cum on it?

For some reason the idea randomly popped into my head earlier on and if felt pretty hot😈.
Cum in me not on my dress. If u cum on my dress u will never fuck me again

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
Shortly before the wedding, I found out that she was having sex with her ex, and that made me lust for her, but very humiliated, so I couldnt even consumate the marriage on our wedding night. I remember she had her vibrator, and I ate her pussy, and she stroked me until I came. I remember during our honeymoon she would constantly be texting, most likely with him, and I always, though humiliated at the time, would imagine and lust over the image of my now wife lifting her wedding dress, ripping her white pantyhose, and spreading her legs for him, while I watched helpless.

Reactions: Kristin

Kristin

Sep 9, 2018
Shortly before the wedding, I found out that she was having sex with her ex, and that made me lust for her, but very humiliated, so I couldnt even consumate the marriage on our wedding night. I remember she had her vibrator, and I ate her pussy, and she stroked me until I came. I remember during our honeymoon she would constantly be texting, most likely with him, and I always, though humiliated at the time, would imagine and lust over the image of my now wife lifting her wedding dress, ripping her white pantyhose, and spreading her legs for him, while I watched helpless.
U are a good cuck. Twice a year the girls in our swingers' group dress in white lingerie and we role play being virgins again in mock wedding but not with our hubby. We draw names from a bowl that tell each wife who she will fuck first.

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
U are a good cuck. Twice a year the girls in our swingers' group dress in white lingerie and we role play being virgins again in mock wedding but not with our hubby. We draw names from a bowl that tell each wife who she will fuck first.
That sounds great, I wish she did that with her current boyfriend, and I could walk her down the altar. We have talked, however, of them possibly getting married in vegas, and I can be their witness.

Kristin

Sep 9, 2018
That sounds great, I wish she did that with her current boyfriend, and I could walk her down the altar. We have talked, however, of them possibly getting married in vegas, and I can be their witness.
That is so HOT. U giving ur wife away to marry another man!!!! I hope u do adn I ope u watch them fucking on wedding night... Be eady to watch her take his fat cock into her virgin asshole.... I am sure u never entered her tiny virgin asshole. She saved that for the man in her life... I hope u get to lick her asshole after he rapes her.

Attachments

• role20111.jpg
    role20111.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 73

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
I hope so too. I would just rub my nipples until I cum watching him dominate my wife, while i dribble on my hand. I never actually fucked her ass before, and he definitely has multiple times, so maybe she was saving it for a man with a worthy penis. Also, he is the dad to both of our kids.

Kristin

Sep 9, 2018
I think u are very wonderful knowing that ur kids are from seeds of another man. yes shesaved her cherries for a real man

Reactions: Nathaniel

Couple4MFM

Couple
Dec 21, 2021
USA

That is super HOT! In 2019 before the pandemic we went to a lifestyle resort that hosted a fantasy wedding party. My wife was one of the lucky ladies who got to participate as a bride. She had a wedding dress (not the one she wore at our wedding 37 years earlier) and the guys all got to draw tickets to find out who the lucky groom would be. My wife looked amazing in the dress, headdress, heels, and having her makeup and hair professionally done.

The ceremony was humorous with fake swinger vows and the minister talking about how to properly fuck each other to ensure the marriage was consummated. The trick was, the lucky newlywed couple received an all-expense honeymoon for five nights at a swinger resort in the Dominican Republic.

My wife returned home well fucked and sore from her trip. I got to attend the wedding and "give her away" and then see the procession leave the resort.

On our real Wedding Day, in front of family and friends, my wife was an 18-year-old virgin and I was a 19-year-old virgin. I was scared to death of rejection when my wife would for the first time see my tiny penis, so I arranged for our best man to come along with us. My wife to be always liked this guy and had fun flirting with him. So, I figured I would invite him along for the first night of our honeymoon.

Wedding-Day.jpg
After the reception, we were all pretty blasted and Rick and I carried my new wife in over the threshold together. We both worked to get my wife naked and then she asked about if just me, or if Rick and I were going to get naked. We all laughed and Rick said he was the best man and he thought that meant he was supposed to get naked first, Rick undressed and my wife gasped at the size of his erect penis. Rick was in the 10" range. I watched as my wife touched it and rubbed on Rick and then said she could play with Rick's cock all the time and she wanted mine. I could not hide, I undressed and stood in all my naked glory sprouting my four inches of erection.

Our first three days of married life had a lot of sex! But, it was sex with my wife and our best man while I watched.

jw_kk

Male
Aug 26, 2017
Not exactly. KK's actual wedding dress was professionally preserved after the event. We have done a few wedding-themed encounters however. A couple of those involved wedding dresses that KK found on eBay/Craigs List as resale items. We've done a few more with involving wedding lingerie sets, but no dress. Our most recent anniversary was celebrated as a cuckold wedding night themed event, featuring KK in a dress almost identical to what she wore following our reception. The dress was emerald green, white stockings and pumps, white lace garter, panties, and décolleté bra - she was stunning, just like on our actual wedding night.

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
Its fantastic that you both enjoy & maintain
the memories of your wedding.
Bravo to you both!

Does KK get to enjoy a Bull then also?

jw_kk

Male
Aug 26, 2017
Its fantastic that you both enjoy & maintain
the memories of your wedding.
Bravo to you both!

Does KK get to enjoy a Bull then also?
Perhaps triggering for some, KK's had an incestuous relationship with her brother since long before we got married. She cuckolded me on the day of our wedding, with her brother David, including bareback sex - the first time she let him cum inside her - taking the risk of pregnancy in stride to experience his cum inside her. Her plan had she gotten pregnant was to mask it as a happy "honeymoon accident."

This recent anniversary was a very special encounter; it included her current steady boyfriend, her brother David, and me, incorporating impregnation role-play and a few other kinks.

Sgt Ray

Male
Sep 30, 2019
Nj
None of my biz. U guys seem wonderful.

But incestuous relationships on this forum?
Hey, you're the boss, of course, but thats
just more info than I'd share.

Dec 17, 2021
Not exactly. KK's actual wedding dress was professionally preserved after the event. We have done a few wedding-themed encounters however. A couple of those involved wedding dresses that KK found on eBay/Craigs List as resale items. We've done a few more with involving wedding lingerie sets, but no dress. Our most recent anniversary was celebrated as a cuckold wedding night themed event, featuring KK in a dress almost identical to what she wore following our reception. The dress was emerald green, white stockings and pumps, white lace garter, panties, and décolleté bra - she was stunning, just like on our actual wedding night.
Naughty . . .