In your wedding dress?

I actually understand as well. I am odd in that I can envision my wife having sex with another man, even selling herself as a prostitute...as I said odd I know; but considering the nature of this site, people would be shocked to learn that I do not touch myself. I just don't. I get turned on, but I would just feel like I would be "cheating" my wife out of sex if I did that as I would not be as interested. But my current wife is a very amorous woman too, so I get sex whenever I want.
My wife was actually a real prostitute for over 20 years. Not only an I not jealous but it thrills me to know that after having sex with literally thousands of different men, she is now mine.
I hit a milestone after our first year where she told me that i have made love to her more times than any other man even long time clients.
My next goal is to have her more times than all the men she ever fucked. So I am not wasting time on other pussy.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
I understand.

My first wife and I were high school sweethearts and lost our virginity to each other, when she cheated on me and it really hurt. I think the guilt got to her even though I forgave her, but what was done, was done, and could not be changed, so she left the marriage Sadly she fell for a guy on the internet who promised her the world, but ended up having a baby through her, and then got VERY abusive. I never wished that on her, or any woman.

As for your wife being a former prostitute, I do not see that as a big deal. At some point she was just a woman who had dreams and aspirations in life too, and to be married was just one of them; good for you for making that come true for her.

My heart goes out to prostitutes, and while I know they can be cold and calculating from the nasty men that have jaded them...and used them...and I know there is addiction, slavery of sorts, and self-worth issues as well that keep them doing what they do; deep down they are still women. I jokingly tell my wife she is a prostitute, she just has one client that is all! (me, her husband that is) :)
You are so right. Her journey was a difficult one. When she retired anout a year nefore I met her she volunteers at the PIC, which is a counseling service for hirls in the sex trade. She still goes there 2 times a week when we are in Amsterdam.
I love my wife so deeply and completely. She had a hard life, being a prostitute is not an easy lufe, but her last 10 years were more of a call girl instead of sitting half naked in a storefront waiting for a tourist who wants to have the experience of fucking a whore in the window. She has higher end clients who for the most part treated more like a woman, bought her presents and such.
It enabled her to save enough money to retire. She owns a small cafe she bought with some of her savings.
I am very proud of her.

I actually understand as well. I am odd in that I can envision my wife having sex with another man, even selling herself as a prostitute...as I said odd I know; but considering the nature of this site, people would be shocked to learn that I do not touch myself. I just don't. I get turned on, but I would just feel like I would be "cheating" my wife out of sex if I did that as I would not be as interested. But my current wife is a very amorous woman too, so I get sex whenever I want.
I confess to a lot of stroking actually all of it my wife as the focus.
She knows I have a fetish where I enjoy watching her she enjoys it less than I do I think she's still kind of likes it gives her a chance to show off a little bit I guess to be what you would call a ham in front of me.
But seeing her doing it is a very powerful turn-on for me because my wife is so sexy and I love her so much.
She still keeps her old flat and the times when she knows she wants to do it for me she'll do it down that old flat that she converted into an office but if you leave the shades open I can see the bed from our small living room window.
So I can sit up here in a chair with a fresh beer and watch the entire thing from a wonderful vantage point.
Plus whomever she's doing it with doesn't really know that her husband is watching.
She will not really admit it but I'm pretty certain that she enjoys it as much as I do but anyway I will sit there and I'll just stroke myself I'll be very very careful not to come just bring myself to a very high level.
Typically after she likes to come back up to our apartment but a few times I've gone downstairs she will wait for me in the bed usually on her back or sometimes on her side half covered in the sheets I'm I see a spot or two on the sheets we're sometimes a little splash on her leg.
To me there is nothing on this planet more erotic than coming in and seeing her laying there you're beautiful bronzed skin shining in the half-light maybe a little sheen of perspiration from the exertion of the sex I like to see that her hair is a little messed up her nipples typically hard as little stones.
And usually the smell of fresh sex in the room it's it it's an unbelievably powerful turn on.

Last edited:
The most difficult thing for me when I am watching her this controlling myself where I don't completely stroke myself off but I want to save it so I can savor her.
Sometimes she has an orgasm most of the time she does not but I'm thinking that the times that she does have an orgasm the second one that I give her is way more powerful than the ones when she hasn't had an orgasm for some reason it's like the second one is more intense for her maybe the psychological aspect of knowing that you just had an orgasm with a man other than her husband and our husband is lined up for seconds.
I know for me that is way more intense the orgasms I have with her after she's already had sex with somebody are extremely powerful for me.
The very first time we ever made love right after she got fucked I was so turned on I think I lasted about 15 seconds.
I mean I entered her and the sum total of all the sensations in the psychological factors and the look of her just laying there freshly fucked looking like an angel goddess was just too much for me I lost it like right then she laughed about it.

Carol, my long term hotwife until recently, luckily still fitted into hers many years later and we had a particularly horny session once enacting out a wedding night scenario with her husband Paul. He wasn't allowed to touch only watch his new bride being taken on the wedding night. Carol even wore her old garter to make it realistic.

The wedding ring though is the most symbolic part I find,she would always wear it for me and although she was right handed I always told her to wank my cock with the left hand so the ring was touching my cock.

Reactions: takeherplease1
We were doing the whole traditional "don't see each other before the wedding" thing. She had one of her fuck buddies from high school give her a ride to the church. He fucked her once at her mother's house when he picked her up, and then again at the church. Once she was at the church, she got into her wedding gown. So, technically, she didn't fuck another man in her wedding dress. Until later when the reception was over, I pulled out of the Baptist church parking lot and down an old dirt road. Bent her over the tailgate of my truck and pushed he wedding dress up over her hips and pushed my cock into her cummy pussy......it was very erotic.

Carol, my long term hotwife until recently, luckily still fitted into hers many years later and we had a particularly horny session once enacting out a wedding night scenario with her husband Paul. He wasn't allowed to touch only watch his new bride being taken on the wedding night. Carol even wore her old garter to make it realistic.

The wedding ring though is the most symbolic part I find,she would always wear it for me and although she was right handed I always told her to wank my cock with the left hand so the ring was touching my cock.
No doubt there is something about being stroked with a wedding ring wearing finger.

We've done several variations of this, although not with my wife's actual wedding dress - that was preserved. Instead, we bought her a used wedding gown for this kind of fantasy play, along with a couple of different wedding-night lingerie sets. We also had an encounter partner who bought her a wedding-night set he fantasized about seeing her wear.

My wife was definitely not a virgin on her wedding day - we had already fucked hundreds of times, and she had also had several "excursions" while we were dating, engaged, and during a time when we were split up, and even after our engagement was back on. That being said, our honeymoon was still awesome, and fuck-filled. I was however disappointed that I didn't get to either bend her over and fuck her in her wedding dress, or strip it off of her and fuck her senseless.

Before we started the hot wife thing, I fantasized about seeing her being taken in her wedding dress, and whispered these fantasies into her ear during love-making, and that always got her off to a most intense orgasm.

After we started the hot wife thing, we acquired the wedding dress to use in that role-play/fantasy fulfillment scenario. It is similar to, but not identical to her real gown. The first time we used it was during an encounter on a trip to Tahoe, to play out a wedding night cuckold scenario. The second time was during a Vegas trip, during a "mini-bang" event to role--play being the groomsmen's fuck-toy. We try to use this fantasy role-play sparingly, because it is something we both find hot, and savor, and don't want to burn out on it.

Watching her being taken in that dress, in a standing position, one leg hiked up on the seat of a chair, by a hung lover from behind, with her big tits hanging out of the gown's bustier is so fucking incredibly hot - white lace-top stockings, garters, and a big, hard, fat cock pumping in and out of her pussy is such a sight!

Hello, 1st post do I'll make it a bit of an "out there" one. Has anyone been fucked by another guy in front of her husband while wearing her wedding dress? Ever had the bull cum on it?

For some reason the idea randomly popped into my head earlier on and if felt pretty hot😈.
Yes many times, both with and without hubby present and yes it is very stained x

After our wedding day, her dressed was professionally packaged up like a mummy and sealed in a large box. But we did have a wedding-outfit, which she wore after our wedding when "entertaining" some of our special male friends. See https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/wedding-week-fantasy.18824/post-247763

Sharing my first wife could have, maybe should have, been part of our wedding vows. Imagine the minister saying to me, "Do you promise to let her spread open her legs to another man, so that he may see her naked body and feel her most intimate sexual organs, so that her bottom might fill his hands and her nipples seek his mouth, so that he and other men may have total knowledge of your wife, knowing the taste of her mouth and vulva, knowing the softness of her breasts and feel of her hair wrapped around his manhood, and so he may also know the feel of her wet lips and dancing tongue upon his swollen member?"

I respond, "I will," as he turns to her says, "You may get on your knees," while he unzips his fly.

With his cock in her mouth, he says to me, "And you allow these men to push deep into her body their turgid staff of life so that they may know each inner fold and crevice of her most private organ?"

"I will."

"And will you let them thrust in and out of her Eve’s tunnel, eagerly and probingly, so that their eyes may delight in the sway and bounce of her naked breasts and their nostrils deeply inhale the scent of her desire and their ears fill with her sighs and moans, as his an her flesh slap and his stiff flesh swords seeks her womb?"

"I will."

"And will you let him then spill his seed deep within her, his seed commixing with yours, filling her with the potential promise of a child?"

"I will."

"And when she returns to you, will you kiss her mouth which taste of another man's flesh and tenderly caress her lower wetness, licking and kissing it, cleaning it of split seed and bring her to the supreme joy?"

"I will."

"And, most importantly, will you keep yourself only unto her, so long as both of you shall live?"

"I will."

Pausing, the minister shoots his load down her throat, he then sighs and pulls his soggy and softening cock from her still hungry lips. Once she has stood and he has put away his glistening wet cock, he would then turn to her and ask, "Will you keep your knees forever open to your husband, so he may find his happiness within you, as often and whenever he so pleases?"

She answers, "I will."

"And will wear such clothes that allow others to see those pieces of flesh usually most covered from peering eyes?"

"I will.

"And if your husband wishes to offer you as gift to friend, will you make of yourself a fine gift, so the friend may know all the pleasures your husband enjoys of you?"

"I will."

"And should you, while not in the company of your husband, open your knees to another man, giving him complete knowledge of you, will you recount to your husband all that passed between you and another man, so he my delight in your pleasures apart from him?"

"I will."

He would end by saying, "You and the best man may now kiss the bride."

Last edited: