Interesting Vacation

Vacayme

Female
My husband and I went on vacation last week and it was our first time being away with just the two of us for a while. We were both looking forward to it a lot for relaxing but also for some great alone sex time. On the second day we both got quite drunk and were flirting and met some other people and just had a great time. This led late into the night and one of the guys we met was really chatting with me and when he got up to go to the bathroom I joked with my husband that he must be looking for a threesome. My husband told me maybe we should try it. We had never had anyone join us before. We whispered back and forth and figured fuck it, let’s see what it’s like. The guy came back and I not so subtly invited him to our room. That night was incredible and having two guys focus on me was just amazing.

The next day he joined us again at the pool. It was kind of awkward but we got over it and discussed how fun it was. Then he asked me if we could hook up just the two of us. My husband and I were both a little hesitant about it but I decided to go for it. The thrill of fucking the other guy without my husband there was mind blowing. Over the next few days I just went wild with the other guy. He fucked me in his room, on his balcony, in my room, in a hotel bathroom, on the beach and I sucked him in a stairwell just to name a few things.

Now that we are back, it’s all I can think about. This kind of sex was so much more exciting for me. Not sure where to go from here.

My husband and I went on vacation last week and it was our first time being away with just the two of us for a while. We were both looking forward to it a lot for relaxing but also for some great alone sex time. On the second day we both got quite drunk and were flirting and met some other people and just had a great time. This led late into the night and one of the guys we met was really chatting with me and when he got up to go to the bathroom I joked with my husband that he must be looking for a threesome. My husband told me maybe we should try it. We had never had anyone join us before. We whispered back and forth and figured fuck it, let’s see what it’s like. The guy came back and I not so subtly invited him to our room. That night was incredible and having two guys focus on me was just amazing.

The next day he joined us again at the pool. It was kind of awkward but we got over it and discussed how fun it was. Then he asked me if we could hook up just the two of us. My husband and I were both a little hesitant about it but I decided to go for it. The thrill of fucking the other guy without my husband there was mind blowing. Over the next few days I just went wild with the other guy. He fucked me in his room, on his balcony, in my room, in a hotel bathroom, on the beach and I sucked him in a stairwell just to name a few things.

Now that we are back, it’s all I can think about. This kind of sex was so much more exciting for me. Not sure where to go from here.
Sounds like a really hot holiday for you at least. How was it for your husband?
Does your husband want to continue?
You need to talk to him to work out where you go from here.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

Where are you vacation next!! I’ll be there !! Lol

Looks like you have unleashed a sex beast in you! Find a way to have your husband satisfied and except your newly discovered sexual side! Enjoy life and have lots of sex!

Reactions: Vacayme