Introducing Mollie and Alan

Hey y’all!

Wanted to post a quick message to introduce ourselves! We are Mollie and Alan. Both 34 and been happily married almost 16 years! Having an amazing time virtually exploring the LS as we are just getting our feet wet!

We look forward to conversing on here and soaking in the experiences and lessons learned that places like Reddit or Twitter do not offer. Of course sharing some naughty stuff as well because isn’t that a big reason why we are all here! Lol

Look forward to talking with y’all!

A&M

P.S.
A=Alan
M=MollieView attachment 1364110
Welcome aboard guys, hope you have fun.

Reactions: shaved
Hey y’all!

Wanted to post a quick message to introduce ourselves! We are Mollie and Alan. Both 34 and been happily married almost 16 years! Having an amazing time virtually exploring the LS as we are just getting our feet wet!

We look forward to conversing on here and soaking in the experiences and lessons learned that places like Reddit or Twitter do not offer. Of course sharing some naughty stuff as well because isn’t that a big reason why we are all here! Lol

A&M

P.S.
A=Alan
Welcome!

Reactions: Alanandmollie88
Hey y’all!

A&M

P.S.
A=Alan
Your welcome dear welcome at here .looking Nice couple and she is looking very very Hot.

Great couple, and for sure a Southern Bell like my wife. Southern girls don't sweat, they glisten. Hope you have some wonderful exciting times like we did. Only regret is we did not start earlier, but was our second marriages. Sex is sex, Love is love..be patient, talk, and be very picky who and if you choose someone.

Reactions: Fl2play
Hey y’all!

A&M

P.S.
A=Alan
look like a hot couple what are into ?

Welcome y'all!! Take it slow, talk openly and often!! Enjoy your life but always be cautious of your assets...(y):cool:
Dave n Linda

Hey y’all!

A&M

P.S.
A=Alan
HI Molly and Alan. My wife and I are new too but so far, so good. Just take things really slow and always communicate openly, that’s the best thing. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey y’all!

A&M

P.S.
A=Alan
Sounds like you are looking for some fun and seems like you have a lot of responders, if you are still looking for an online person to chat with let me know I would be happy to chat and play ...

Hey y’all!

A&M

P.S.
A=Alan
Good looking couple and I see a jeep back there. My wife and I both drive jeeps!

Attachments

• received_1296692891115892.jpeg
    received_1296692891115892.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 68