Introduction to my cuckold summer

Malungi

Male
Hey @all!

I deleted this thread because I got in a bit of a fight with my GF, nothing serious. But now I am back!

I basically wrote some things about me, my GF and her lover in this first post but the action started later. Thankfully dido33 citaded it so I just copied the original text back into the post.

There are some new things that happend and maybe i will tell here about them.

enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the long wait!

So D., L. and I were laying on the bed in this order. I cuddled with L. from behind and she lay face to face with D. D. was shy, and didn't really know what to do so I took his hand and put it on L.'s hips. I waited for her reaction but as we both caressed her (on non intim places) she started to smile and said: "you two are so nice to me."
As the cuddling went on, I realized they went closer together with their faces. She was also caressing him now. The situation became really intense. They caressed each other with their eyes closed and it was really quiet in the room. I gave them a little push and whispered "kiss him" in her ear. She didn't really react but he did. He came really close and they started making out right in front of me. At this intense moment I knew I wanted this - as I was rock hard and really enjoyed what I saw. We still were in the starting position, I took her hand to his dick. She giggled a bit but then the ride started.

Sorry guys I don't enjoy writing as much as I thought! I wont let you down and write the best cuck things that happend to me in fast forward mode.

In this night (the first): She said to him, during sex: "Woah, with you I am going to come a 3rd time!"
She came 3 times, which she never did with me; he did not came but he assured us that he loved it;
I came 2 times, both times whilst masturbating and holding her hand or kissing her as he fucked her;
After I came the first time, I went to get water for them, which was also a highly intense cuck feeling.

between 1 and 2nd night she also said things like: "I never came this often" or "Thicker is better, now I have a comparison"

2nd night:
She said it will never happen again... 4 days later he fucked her again. He had a GF at this time. His GF called during sex and he answered! lol! When he got home to his GF he snaped (Snapchat) L. that he is worried his GF will notice something. He wrote something like: "My whole body smells like you" This turned me on, knowing her liquids are all over his big dick!

3rd night:
vanilla sex

4th night:
We went home together after drinking; No Sex at night but we slept all 3 together and in the morning I started caressing her and she was extremely wet, like I never felt her this way. This time he fucked her from behind in laying position and I was with my head between her legs, licking her clit! AWESOME!

5th night:
vanilla sex but i got some pics and vids, which she unfortunately doesn't like and I deleted them

6th and last night: (happened last week)
Most cuck night of them all...
We were drinking again, this time we slept at his place (he broke up with his GF at this time);
We went to bed, started touching her but she was like: "not today"... So as i was wasted anyways, I said good night and turned over and fell asleep immediately.
The next morning I asked how she slept and she said "good" and had a little smile on her face. I got instantly suspicious and asked her if something happened at night. She laughed and said "maybe".
"Did you have sex?"
"Yes"
"Really? right beside me, sleeping? Was it real sex or just making out?"
"Real"
"How long?"
"Till everyone was pleased, but no worries honey I told him to cum on my belly"

After this I had this typical cuck feeling: aroused, envy, lust, some anger... all at the same time

Some words in conclusion: I am so happy that all of above happened and I am happy that we got the right person for it. It is a wonderful feeling.
Unfortunately I wont spend anymore time at this forum as its consuming me in a way thats just too much.
Thanks for all the replies and likes, much love and good luck to anyone who is at the start of this wonderful journey!

Last edited:
Sorry for the long wait!

So D., L. and I were laying on the bed in this order. I cuddled with L. from behind and she lay face to face with D. D. was shy, and didn't really know what to do so I took his hand and put it on L.'s hips. I waited for her reaction but as we both caressed her (on non intim places) she started to smile and said: "you two are so nice to me."
As the cuddling went on, I realized they went closer together with their faces. She was also caressing him now. The situation became really intense. They caressed each other with their eyes closed and i was really quiet in the room. I gave them a little push and whispered "kiss him" in her ear. She didn't really react but he did. He came really close and they started making out right in front of me. At this intense moment I knew I wanted this - as I was rock hard and really enjoyed what I saw. We still were in the starting position, I took her hand to his dick. She giggled a bit but then the ride started.

Sorry guys I don't enjoy writing as much as I thought! I wont let you down and write the best cuck things that happend to me in fast forward mode.

In this night (the first): She said to him, during sex: "Woah, with you I am going to come a 3rd time!"
She came 3 times, which she never did with me; he did not came but he assured us that he loved it;
I came 2 times, both times whilst masturbating and holding her hand or kissing her as he fucked her;
After I came the first time, I went to get water for them, which was also a highly intense cuck feeling.

between 1 and 2nd night she also said things like: "I never came this often" or "Thicker is better, now I have a comparison"

2nd night:
She said it will never happen again... 4 days later he fucked her again. He had a GF at this time. His GF called during sex and he answered! lol! When he got home to his GF he snaped L. that he is worried his GF will notice something. He wrote something like: "My whole body smells like you" This turned me on, knowing her liquids a all over his big dick!

3rd night:
vanilla sex

4th night:
We went home together after drinking; No Sex at night but we slept all 3 together and in the morning I started caressing her and she was extremely wet, like I never felt her this way. This time he fucked her from behind in laying position and I was with my head between her legs, licking her clit! AWESOME!

5th night:
vanilla sex but i got some pics and vids, which she unfortunately doesn't like and I deleted them

We were drinking again, this time we slept at his place (he broke up with his GF at this time);
We went to bed, started touching her but she was like: "not today"... So as i was wasted anyways, I said good night and turned over and fell asleep immediately.
The next morning I asked how she slept and she said "good" and had a little smile on her face. I got instantly suspicious and asked her if something happened at night. She laughed and said "maybe".
"Did you have sex?"
"Yes"
"Real"
"How long?"

After this I had this typical cuck feeling: aroused, envy, lust, some anger... all at the same time

Some words in conclusion: I am so happy that all of above happened and I am happy that we got the right person for it. It is a wonderful feeling.
Unfortunately I wont spend anymore time at this forum as its consuming me in a way thats just too much.
Thanks for all the replies and likes, much love and good luck to anyone who is at the start of this wonderful journey!
(Bonus: some pics of her)
Very nice, above all authentic story with an interesting perspective from the cucky! Sequels would be exciting and certainly enlightening! Lots of love and fun to you!;):love:

Reactions: Malungi
Sorry for the long wait!

As the cuddling went on, I realized they went closer together with their faces. She was also caressing him now. The situation became really intense. They caressed each other with their eyes closed and i was really quiet in the room. I gave them a little push and whispered "kiss him" in her ear. She didn't really react but he did. He came really close and they started making out right in front of me. At this intense moment I knew I wanted this - as I was rock hard and really enjoyed what I saw. We still were in the starting position, I took her hand to his dick. She giggled a bit but then the ride started.

2nd night:
She said it will never happen again... 4 days later he fucked her again. He had a GF at this time. His GF called during sex and he answered! lol! When he got home to his GF he snaped L. that he is worried his GF will notice something. He wrote something like: "My whole body smells like you" This turned me on, knowing her liquids a all over his big dick!

3rd night:
vanilla sex

4th night:

5th night:

"Did you have sex?"
"Yes"
"Real"
"How long?"

(Bonus: some pics of her)
That lucky friend ! She is gorgeous !

Reactions: Malungi