Is cuckold / hotwife play dangerous?

subcouple

Hello,

Im 38 and my wife is 34. I have had this fantasy for long time, of her having a regular Bull or BF, as she seing on regular basis.

Some year ago it come to my knowledge that she was kind of cheating on me. She had asked me if she could see a guy, she know
as friend for many many years. I said it was okay, but didnt realised that he was screwing her. When i found out i got kind of pist.
We had an argument, and then she stoped seing him. Dont know if I overreact then?

As I know - this guy is married, and for him my wife is more lika a friend, but he likes her body and think she is sexy and i dont blame him for that.

My question and concerns are, if there are any risk that i lose my wife if she starts seeing him again? I understand that it might bee difficult to answer.

One advantage of her seing him, and not anybody else, like som random guy is also some grade of safety. She know him and how he is. He is attached to
his wife and kids. Me and my wife is also attached to our family. I found it realy sexy if they start seeing each other again. Meeting up on different places and having sex.
My wife is realy sexy and i know how much he likes doing her and my wife enjoys that to.
I have talked with my wife about it, but she is worried about me getting jalous again. Perhaps she is right? But i think i would enjoy it, if she is open with it. Then its not cheating. And of course, i dont want to lose my wife. I just enjoy her getting plessure and attention from another guy. Maybe i should mention, that he is 10 years older then my wife is.
Another concern is this guys wife. Dont think she is aware of it at all, and if she got knowledge about it, im afraid what might happen. But maybe, thats not my business?

What do you give for advice related to the information above? Have any of you lost your wife to the Bull? Thats my biggest concern. The rest I just like. Is this kind of play dangerous? Is it play on a very thin line? Or should I just be relaxed?

Are you playing with fire? Yes & no!

Make it about the sex, nothing more. Be concerned about a connection with a 'partner', agree that will not happen EVER. Make sure she cuts a guy loose when she feels a connection from either her or him, and certainly repeats can cause a bond to form, like it or not.

She needs to kept her emotional distance by compartmentalizing them.

So IMHO it's up to her whether there's fire or not, but the more contact the more chance of fire, sometimes the highway to hell is paved with the best intentions.

Disclaimer: During my 1st marriage I had a sex partner on the side, it was for sex only, for us both, nothing more ............................. she is now my late wife!

Hello,

Im 38 and my wife is 34. I have had this fantasy for long time, of her having a regular Bull or BF, as she seing on regular basis.

Some year ago it come to my knowledge that she was kind of cheating on me. She had asked me if she could see a guy, she know
as friend for many many years. I said it was okay, but didnt realised that he was screwing her. When i found out i got kind of pist.
We had an argument, and then she stoped seing him. Dont know if I overreact then?

As I know - this guy is married, and for him my wife is more lika a friend, but he likes her body and think she is sexy and i dont blame him for that.

My question and concerns are, if there are any risk that i lose my wife if she starts seeing him again? I understand that it might bee difficult to answer.

One advantage of her seing him, and not anybody else, like som random guy is also some grade of safety. She know him and how he is. He is attached to
his wife and kids. Me and my wife is also attached to our family. I found it realy sexy if they start seeing each other again. Meeting up on different places and having sex.
My wife is realy sexy and i know how much he likes doing her and my wife enjoys that to.
I have talked with my wife about it, but she is worried about me getting jalous again. Perhaps she is right? But i think i would enjoy it, if she is open with it. Then its not cheating. And of course, i dont want to lose my wife. I just enjoy her getting plessure and attention from another guy. Maybe i should mention, that he is 10 years older then my wife is.
Another concern is this guys wife. Dont think she is aware of it at all, and if she got knowledge about it, im afraid what might happen. But maybe, thats not my business?

What do you give for advice related to the information above? Have any of you lost your wife to the Bull? Thats my biggest concern. The rest I just like. Is this kind of play dangerous? Is it play on a very thin line? Or should I just be relaxed?
Your relationship has to be on solid ground. She has to to be totally open with you. The fact that she kept information from you is a red flag. What she did isn’t hotwifing, it is cheating. If she cannot share that information freely with you, if she cannot be truthful, you run a great risk.

If you want to get into hotwife/cucking find a different bull. Make it about sex and not much more(unless you both agree you want it to be more which is sounds like you don't).

This dude is going to take you woman and run.

As a bull I have no real interest other than spending a quality evening with a hotwife. I have no intentions of taking her away from her husband - I'll dress her up, I will take her back to hotel to fuck her brains out, hell, I'll even impregnate her for you, but when morning rolls around I'm bringing her back to you. Find a bull like me.

Last edited:
As long as you have good communication there should not be a problem but only if the communication improves. Sounds like she really likes him and enjoys the extra sex so thats a good thing. He is attached so make sure he is very discreet or if his wife knows your good there. You could enjoy her together if your into that as well or have him at your place anytime even if you don't get to join in as long as your all good with it. It could be fun if your all on the same page. One thing to think about is the pregnancy risk so you have to be good with that as well just in case. Keep us posted on how things work out.

Sex with a married guy once in awhile is one thing. One and done or very rarely. A guy who is married and is her "boyfriend" or regular sex partner is too great of a risk. If they live locally the risk is even greater. You have to ask yourself if your marriage, your family, his family, your friends, etc are going to be ok with her testimony at a divorce proceeding. It could be very minor and few people would know or it could be a big deal. Either way, if she's destroying another family's home and dragging all of you through the mud, then that can't go on.

HW

If you want to get into hotwife/cucking find a different bull. Make it about sex and not much more(unless you both agree you want it to be more which is sounds like you don't).

This dude is going to take you woman and run.

As a bull I have no real interest other than spending a quality evening with a hotwife. I have no intentions of taking her away from her husband - I'll dress her up, I will take her back to hotel to fuck her brains out, hell, I'll even impregnate her for you, but when morning rolls around I'm bringing her back to you. Find a bull like me.
Thanks for the advice. Im afraid that you right. Thats whats why im worried. I also think, it might be better if we find another Bull, but its easier to be said, then done. And I think she feels safe with this guy. If we looking for some unknown, that grade of safety for her isnt there. I want her being fucked but, i dont want to lose her. Sometimes i think we might just give up everything, but the desire of what this is all about keeps coming back to me.