Is having sex with my fuckbuddy's father disgusting, if so should I break his and my heart and tell him we have to stop????

View attachment 556810
I really don't want to stop having sex with him, he's 57, i'm 35, he's the most passionate and by far the sexiest lover I've ever been with, so is the guy that told me I'm disgusting right and I should stop seeing him.
Hi No I wouldn't Stop seeing him!! Have Fun and Enjoy yourself!! You say he's your best and most passionate lover, then why Stop!! Life is too short!! Go Girl!! Be his cum bucket if you wish!! I'm sure You energized his life to say the least!! Your Hot and would energize any man's life!!

View attachment 556810
I really don't want to stop having sex with him, he's 57, i'm 35, he's the most passionate and by far the sexiest lover I've ever been with, so is the guy that told me I'm disgusting right and I should stop seeing him.
Dear Cathy

Do what you KNOW I would do and tell the guy who called you disgusting exactly what you KNOW I would tell him. I think I'm a pretty good guide.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 556810
Absolutely not! First off there’s nothing disgusting about it whatsoever, he’s just your fuckbuddys dad! You do you! You’re pussy doesn’t belong to anyone but yourself, and you’re free to use it, and do with it whatever you wish! Damn! What a couple of lucky guys! The only thing that’s disgusting is, that I can’t have you as my cum bucket! 😜 It’s a shame you haven’t figured out a way to fuck them both at the same time... I am curious however, have you ever fucked them both in the same day? Have you ever fucked one with the other ones cum still inside you?

Last edited:
Absolutely not! First off there’s nothing disgusting about it whatsoever, he’s just your fuckbuddys dad! You do you! You’re pussy doesn’t belong to anyone but yourself, and you’re free to use it, and do with it whatever you wish! Damn! What a couple of lucky guys! The only thing that’s disgusting is, that I can’t have you as my cum bucket! 😜 It’s a shame you haven’t figured out a way to fuck them both at the same time... I am curious however, have you ever fucked them both in the same day? Have you ever fucked one with the other ones cum still inside you?
Thank You xxx
yes, with his dads cum still inside me

Hi No I wouldn't Stop seeing him!! Have Fun and Enjoy yourself!! You say he's your best and most passionate lover, then why Stop!! Life is too short!! Go Girl!! Be his cum bucket if you wish!! I'm sure You energized his life to say the least!! Your Hot and would energize any man's life!!
Thank You xxx
1) passionate fucking and 2) disgusting should stop seeing him - Generally fucking goes on in both situations (love and hate). Whenever a person hates fucking then only rejecting someone in the bed may happen. So as long as fucking is enjoyed it may not stop.
Thank You xxx

Wow..my wife is currently fucking 60 years old bull and she 29 is having such a great time with him. He fucks her very passionately. I enjoy every bit of it.
So no..you are not selfish wanting to fuck him.
Who is enjoying in this case more than the other 1) you husband or 2) 29 years old wife or 3) 60 years old bull who is not the legal owner of the pussy
I wish I was that bull !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Extro69