Is having sex with my fuckbuddy's father disgusting, if so should I break his and my heart and tell him we have to stop????

View attachment 556810
I really don't want to stop having sex with him, he's 57, i'm 35, he's the most passionate and by far the sexiest lover I've ever been with, so is the guy that told me I'm disgusting right and I should stop seeing him.
Please don’t do that to yourself. If someone else thinks you’re disgusting then rather avoid that person enjoy the cocks you want to fuck it’s your pussie and you’re enjoyment please don’t do that. It’s a nice cock and a treat you deserve 💋

View attachment 556810
I really don't want to stop having sex with him, he's 57, i'm 35, he's the most passionate and by far the sexiest lover I've ever been with, so is the guy that told me I'm disgusting right and I should stop seeing him.
Your opinion is the only one that counts in your exchange when told to stop. You extpol the dad with abandon. Probably the same way you fuck him. Then why in the world would you stop???

Reactions: btweets
Thank You xxx
Well I've fucked my hubby's brother and one of his nephews so I'm in no position to judge (hubby knows but they don't know he knows). I would have happily fucked his father as well (he was a good looking guy and if hubby, his brother and nephew are anything to go by, good sized dicks run in the family) but hubby wasn't keen on the idea so I didn't. Now he's past away and I regret that I didn't get the chance. So I'd say only you can make that choice xx

Well I've fucked my hubby's brother and one of his nephews so I'm in no position to judge (hubby knows but they don't know he knows). I would have happily fucked his father as well (he was a good looking guy and if hubby, his brother and nephew are anything to go by, good sized dicks run in the family) but hubby wasn't keen on the idea so I didn't. Now he's past away and I regret that I didn't get the chance. So I'd say only you can make that choice xx
God there are lucky ones in your family 😁 😍

God there are lucky ones in your family 😁 😍
Well the brother I'd been thinking about fucking for a while and it was just the once - but I got a real kick out of it as his haughty, stuck up wife has never liked me for some reason even though I've always tried to be friendly.
The nephew I hadn't really even thought about until I caught him wanking in the barn and let's just say naughty Aunty Lynn took care of him - more than once xx

Well the brother I'd been thinking about fucking for a while and it was just the once - but I got a real kick out of it as his haughty, stuck up wife has never liked me for some reason even though I've always tried to be friendly.
The nephew I hadn't really even thought about until I caught him wanking in the barn and let's just say naughty Aunty Lynn took care of him - more than once xx
And the best part was when you see the wife . Nice retaliation 😃

:ROFLMAO: teach her to be stuck up and not like you .......................... bet the brother loved you :D

MMMM must find barns near Lynn and pretend to be wanking :devilish: