Is it bad how much I love showing my naked wife off to perverted older men?

On special nights, when I’m out of town and she is home all alone, she likes to get extra high and leave the patio door unlocked as she spreads her legs wide and frantically fucks herself for all to see as she fantasizes about strangers coming in and having their way with her.
View attachment 956681View attachment 956682View attachment 956683View attachment 956685View attachment 956686
She sure has a hot tasty ,fucking yummy body to be pleasing . Wished I was there to be finger and tongue fucking her pussy now gorgeous fuckable besuty

I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
It’s ok we love itb

I always feel ashamed after showing her off and delete her pics off my phone. But I keep coming back and nothing makes me harder or cum more. She always is down to take nasty pics in lingerie or nude for these men and sometimes even cams for them. It is confusing because I know it is wrong but my body tells me it's so right. Anyone else feel this way?
I would enjoy seeing your wife!

Often after I cum
I think this is quite commonplace. The moments of clarity after ejaculation do make you think why did I do that. However it doesn't take very long for the thoughts to come creeping back. I think how fast that happens gives an indication of how deeply you are into this or any other kink. So how long does it take you before you start thinking of doing it again?

I would show much more of mine if she knew and didn’t mind ! I can’t imagine have th good fortune of having a wife that Likes it ! I think you need to go buy a lottery ticket !!! And please show us pics.