is it cheating if she has sex with them in front of you

I was wondering if there's others out there that doesn't consider cheating if you're a girl f*** someone in front of you while you watch and join in in
Damn! She fine af!! Love her tight little pussy and ass! Definitely not cheating if it’s in front of you and or you’re joining. If y’all need a bwc- 8.5, I’m here for ya!! 🍆😉😋😋😋😋😋

Miriam-Webster - cheat on: "to break a promise made to (someone, such as one's wife or husband) by having sex with someone else"

Did she make a promise when you wed, if she did then it's cheating. If she didn't then it's not. "To forsake others"

Technically cheating is only if married but "cheating" is a term often used with boyfriends and girlfriends.
So...your seeing, dating ... or whatever... a girl and you hookup with a different girl is that cheating?...no
Or...you've had a few dates with a girl, you go for a drink with another girl....or other way around....she goes out with another guy...not cheating.
Many many people think if you've been dating or with someone for years...but not married it's cheating....is it?
Now....you are casually dating someone.....or it's more of a sex thing without dating at all.
Before I was married I dated a lot of women. I had several gals I only had a sexual deal with, some were married.
If your spouse is fucking someone else without you knowing that's cheating.

No. We have a friend who cheats on her husband. We both disapprove. My wife told her - you don't need to cheat, just "fuck for fun, like we do".... lol.
Agree 100% wife and I have friends we know cheat....or get some "extra" on the side, spouse has no idea....so wrong in our minds.
One of my guy friends found out his wife had been seeing a guy for over FIVE YEARS....I thought how dumb can you be.
Wife has a 62yo friend that's been "visiting" a hot black guy 2 or 3 times a week. He's early 20s and works at Best Buy...
Cpl of years ago our neighbor bbq group found out a different neighbor, wife late 20s, 3 kids, she was doing a different neighbor husband early 50s for months.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know but it's OUR fun, none of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
I wouldn't be good with her doing it without me.

Reactions: hotratz