Is Jealousy 2 different kinds??

Aug 5, 2022
So we have been playing with this lifestyle and so far I know what I like and don't like as far as most of it , not really talking about sex parts or BDSM stuff but about Jealousy issues I seem to be having.

Wife has sex with her playmates and I'm not jealous about that or how long or big or better looking or the normal things like that, that would tend to make it a jealous issue.

What I seem to get jealous over is her not doing some of the positions that she does with her guy, like we both love missionary together, but now I wanted to try one that they do and she said no.
And he took her to the beach in Miami and last week she asks me if we can go to the beach and she took me to same place they went.

Another example was he had her suck his balls completely in her mouth and I asked for that one day and she turned me down.

So as far as him bigger than me and lasting longer I'm not at all jealous but I'm jealous of the denied stuff she gives him but not me .

So my question is this another form of jealousy or is this something different.

Like I feel sad that she does withhold stuff that she is doing with her guy friend and when I want to try it with her she doesn't want to do it,
I'm not a Cuckold and don't want to be one and I have told her this and she says I have my signature moves and position being missionary that she says she won't do with him and for me to just wait till after she dumps him then we can do all those things together,
As for sex we always have fun together and with her guy friend as a 3 some and yes I'm in the mix also , just not getting some positions and other stuff .

I don't ask while he is with us only after he is gone cause I don't want to be rejected in front of him.

So is this jealousy or something else?

Last edited:
So we have been playing with this lifestyle and so far I know what I like and don't like as far as most of it , not really talking about sex parts or BDSM stuff but about Jealousy issues I seem to be having.

Wife has sex with her playmates and I'm not jealous about that or how long or big or better looking or the normal things like that, that would tend to make it a jealous issue.

What I seem to get jealous over is her not doing some of the positions that she does with her guy, like we both love missionary together, but now I wanted to try one that they do and she said no.
And he took her to the beach in Miami and last week she asks me if we can go to the beach and she took me to same place they went.

Another example was he had her suck his balls completely in her mouth and I asked for that one day and she turned me down.

So as far as him bigger than me and lasting longer I'm not at all jealous but I'm jealous of the denied stuff she gives him but not me .

Like I feel sad that she does withhold stuff that she is doing with her guy friend and when I want to try it with her she doesn't want to do it,
I'm not a Cuckold and don't want to be one and I have told her this and she says I have my signature moves and position being missionary that she says she won't do with him and for me to just wait till after she dumps him then we can do all those things together,
As for sex we always have fun together and with her guy friend as a 3 some and yes I'm in the mix also , just not getting some positions and other stuff .

I don't ask while he is with us only after he is gone cause I don't want to be rejected in front of him.

She is denying you certain things that she will only do with a real man... You are lucky she still fucks you at all.. You should be made to beg to fuck her at all and thank her for what she does give you....

Jealousy is jealousy and needs to be dealt with.

First, it is natural your wife will want to have a different relationship with her lover. He is a different person so she will act differently with him because he reacts differently to her.

Second, most wives, it seems, need to be careful with husbands to not get too submissive or do to much because it could become a lifelong thing. There is no concern with her lover who she can leave if things get unbalanced. So let her have her fun and enjoy the fact that she is being wild.

For the jealousy, talk to her. Do it in a way that communicates your difficulties but isn't controlling. Mostly talking about it will relieve the feelings of loss of control that leads to jealousy

Something else.

First, it is natural your wife will want to have a different relationship with her lover. He is a different person so she will act differently with him because he reacts differently to her.

Second, most wives, it seems, need to be careful with husbands to not get too submissive or do to much because it could become a lifelong thing. There is no concern with her lover who she can leave if things get unbalanced. So let her have her fun and enjoy the fact that she is being wild.

For the jealousy, talk to her. Do it in a way that communicates your difficulties but isn't controlling. Mostly talking about it will relieve the feelings of loss of control that leads to jealousy
Train yourself to control that or you’ll brake up the whole thing which can be a bad one. Any jealousy is your enemy no matter what.

We have been into mfm with a guy we know off and on fir about 4 years. It's not cuck at all, we take turns doing her. He's younger and it's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT. I'm about 6, he's 8+. She's never said anything degrading to me, nothing about if he's better, bigger(he is) or if she likes it with him better. She says it's different with him.
There's times my stomach is in knots watching them together. Befor we started all this she had never cum from me fucking her, only from me licking her or her vibrator. We'd done it I'd say 5 or so times with him. One night he's on top of her really going at it, her body got stiff, she said OH FUCK and came really hard, that got him off. I felt like I was ready to puke but it was hot as hell. Since then she's cum a few times with me pumping her but only into a night when he's with us and she's already cum with him.
Anal.....her and I tried anal 3 times ever, didn't go well....all good. One night he's with us, he's doing her from behind, he reaches for the lube, lubes up his dick, sticks afinger in her ass, she just stayed put and let him. He got lined up and started to slide in, she letting him. I'm like WTF ? He went SO SLOW and soon was in up to his balls. I felt so damn jealous. Now she's good with anal, I've fucked her butt hole many times, he has too.
Yes I feel weird about what they have done together but this has REALLY opened our thoughts about sex. Our sex life is fantastic now.
I still feel very jealous watching them together.

My wife and I have a agreement that we will never allow jealousy to enter into core relationship. I will never be put into a situation were I would feel the relationship is in question. That being said when she is playing any emotions I feel regarding her sexual play is just something I need to deal with myself.

Reactions: petco
We have been into mfm with a guy we know off and on fir about 4 years. It's not cuck at all, we take turns doing her. He's younger and it's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT. I'm about 6, he's 8+. She's never said anything degrading to me, nothing about if he's better, bigger(he is) or if she likes it with him better. She says it's different with him.
There's times my stomach is in knots watching them together. Befor we started all this she had never cum from me fucking her, only from me licking her or her vibrator. We'd done it I'd say 5 or so times with him. One night he's on top of her really going at it, her body got stiff, she said OH FUCK and came really hard, that got him off. I felt like I was ready to puke but it was hot as hell. Since then she's cum a few times with me pumping her but only into a night when he's with us and she's already cum with him.
Anal.....her and I tried anal 3 times ever, didn't go well....all good. One night he's with us, he's doing her from behind, he reaches for the lube, lubes up his dick, sticks afinger in her ass, she just stayed put and let him. He got lined up and started to slide in, she letting him. I'm like WTF ? He went SO SLOW and soon was in up to his balls. I felt so damn jealous. Now she's good with anal, I've fucked her butt hole many times, he has too.
Yes I feel weird about what they have done together but this has REALLY opened our thoughts about sex. Our sex life is fantastic now.
I still feel very jealous watching them together.
I used to feel jealous when my wife does things with a bull and never with me, then excepted my short comings and realised I could not take her to those heights of pleasure and because I love her and want her to experience situations why should I deny them her, it’s sex that’s all?

Like I feel sad that she does withhold stuff that she is doing with her guy friend and when I want to try it with her she doesn't want to do it

I hate to say it but she may be manipulating you against your will. If that's the case you will eventually realize it on your own, but here's a cautionary tale.

I was in a similar relationship. Our talks of swinging and swapping and stuff turned to action, but she immediately zoned in on other men, and she really liked men. I had no idea at the time, too young and inexperienced, but in the end, the jealousy issues (her wanting other men more than me, acting like sex with me was a chore) got to me and I bailed, like bought a bus ticket and said Buuhhyyeee! and fucking reset my life. Looking back, I was her rock. She needed a home-base, provider, and cuck to care for her needs when she's not out playing. No thanks.

i think the main reason wives do this is the security issue. you are married to each other & the other guy is a FWB, or BF or a non-committed guy.

she can say no to you & you won't leave her. she does it with hibecause she has no, real, hold on him & she doesn't want to give him a reason to move on. thereby, she submits.

example, i have posted several times that my wife was shared, for the first time, at age 72.

i placed the ads, vetted the guy as much as i could & turned him over to her. she had final say whether to proceed or not. after their first meet i asked her about the experience & she told me sha wouldn't tell me because she didn't want me to get mad.

go figure.

Reactions: OldCowboy
According to Wikipedia jelousy is "thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, and concern over a relative lack of possessions or safety."

What you're experiencing is a 'normal' emotional reaction. I guess it's mostly related to the 'possession' part of the definition. You feel slighted that since she's your's, you should be as entitled as the next guy to the full range of whatever she is willing to do. When there seems to a deviation from that idea, you feel what's called cognitive dissonance, which is where reality doesn't match what your mind would predict in that circumstance.
The only place I have fully felt it is this; my wife claims to be completely heterosexual and has told me I can only dream on if as far as ever seeing her get with another woman is concerned. Nevertheless, we used to have this bull that she was bordering on in love with, and she said she would definitely make out with another girl for him if he asked (despite claiming to have absolutely no interest in doing so otherwise). She also said she would probably go to a sex club with him if he asked, but said there's no way she would ever let me go anywhere near one.
It's never sat well with me unless I happen to be masturbating and I'm struck with the mood to make myself cum over jelousy/hurt in which case I get off on it (to an extent).

Hi it's password good to hear from you again take it you've been "busy" how busy is a question

You can learn to get passed the jealousy.
I Agree with the ones who said sit down and talk to her.
She has a reason for it. Only she can tell you what it is. Communication is only way to make this lifestyle work. And it has to be open on both sides!

all of us can speculate on why she won't do things. But you are the one who knows her. You should know what she likes and what she doesn't. And respect what she wants.
She shouldn't compare sex with him to you and you shouldn't either. It's meant to be different or honestly, why do it?

My advice is talk to her. Watch when she is doing other men. See what she likes and what she doesn't. If you know her well enough u will see the little things. He will touch her just right and she will start to melt in his hands then he will fumble! Move on to something else and never even see how much she was enjoy it. That's your que, store it in ur mind. Next time it's just u and her, give her that!

My wife and I have been doing this for 28 year. We both enjoy it. And I have learned a lot from watching. I know her every whimper and moan.
I have seen the "studs", who know how to please any woman, fumble past the spots that counts. Now days I know how to please her like no other.
But even if you have stake every day, sometimes a hamburger tastes good!

It's probably best to leave her alone about this. Hotwifing doesn't really turn out the way you fantasize (in all ways at least). It's her sex life now and she lives it the way she desires. Other guys are going to be better than you and others will not be as good or even good at all. She will learn that other guys do things that pleasure her which neither of you ever thought about and other guys will have a better understanding of how to please her in a different way.

Sorry, in a hurry, so this post may not be entirely clear. Bottom line, if you pester her about this stuff and "communicate" too much, she could very likely become frustrated and give it up. Or, she could just do it and not tell you about it or involve you at all. If she's having fun and safe, then let it go and enjoy her pleasure.

Mrs Hw

How’s those burn on your penis when you were beaten up by the bull with your wife’s panties on your head? Did you get through that ordeal?

You are right on point with your comments I hope he understands for his sake..

Reactions: Johnfun

How can you say you're not a cuckold after what you just discribed as your lifestyle??

Reactions: 2wheel

Respectfully, I believe that you are a cuckold in part as you are denied things that her lover is not. She says that missionary is denied him, and that is great, but she is manipulating the entire situation and good for her, but yes, in a way you are being cuckolded.

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
This cuckold lifestyle is something I just dont understand and never will. My wife and I share a mfm threesome fantasy, but there is no sub in the mix in that fantasy.

From what I have read on here (if true.........who knows?) the real cucks are basically cum janitors and slaves. They have relinquished manhood and have become there wives bitch boy. They act happy on here about it but I have to imagine the self loathing that takes place..........which they seem to relish in. They talk about how they are just a piece of shit and its all about the wife and her bulls...........well nuff said there. Again they are self loathing people that have come to terms that this is their lot in life.

Then you have the non cuck as they like to call themselves that struggle with jealousy as their wife runs over them. They have given their wife an inch and she took a yard. All that means to me is.....................you married the wrong woman my friend!! This again is a very unhappy person that has to struggle daily with who and what he is just because he gets his rocks off by his wife fucking someone else. Then they cant understand why their wife treats them differently than the men they fuck. They treat them different because they are different than you. You allowed yourself to be pushed aside and you have become your wife's wingman while she fucks, not her husband.

My opinion - if you are ok with your wife fucking someone else.........thats fine go ahead. Two consenting adults and if the marriage can handle it - have at it. Once the husband becomes the least important of the equation.........the non factor. To me there is a deeper darker issue going on. There is an issue with the husband for ending up in this spot and the wife for facilitating it as well.

Although the picture gets painted as hot and all about sex on this forum there is a deep unhappiness about it as well.

I read above about controlling jealousy. Yes once you learn to control it and let your wife do more of this - you fall deeper into the abyss of being her true cuckold. Congrats!! Controlling an emotion just means swallowing it - its there you just dont act on it. So what happens? You become a miserable, self loathing cuckold. Good for you.

It's your relationship is the problem.