Is she cheating ??

UPDATE - well after great advice on here and my own judgement I confronted my wife about her and jack - after a heated row she seemingly told him she was stopping all contact and social media with my scheming stepdaughter - until the other day I saw her in the reflection of a window finishing a text or reading a text - in between either reading / typing Evers times she raised her head and guiltily looked towards the back door which was slightly open - so obviously she was checking I wasn’t about to walk through it - so something must still be ongoing - and she lied right to my face about something else - again I’m not paranoid and know what I saw - might just be checking in on each other now and then but that means the emotional tie is still there and NOT what we agreed . Sex has been ok with vibes , holdups heels and she even tried the fucking machine - if she just wanted to take his cock that would be great but it’s never been about just that I think - back to playing the stupid husband game again lol

Geez, it never ends with her. Maybe its time you faced the reality: you've got a bad one, a cheating slut for a wife. I mean, thats why ur on this site, but she isn't playjng nice.
Agree that the emotional part is the most concern. You need to man-up and get her to give him OR you up, FINALLY.
As it stands now, she's got the best of both worlds.
Unless, secretly, you get off on him giving it to her whenever he can?

Geez, it never ends with her. Maybe its time you faced the reality: you've got a bad one, a cheating slut for a wife. I mean, thats why ur on this site, but she isn't playjng nice.
Agree that the emotional part is the most concern. You need to man-up and get her to give him OR you up, FINALLY.
As it stands now, she's got the best of both worlds.
Unless, secretly, you get off on him giving it to her whenever he can?
Yes exactly sgt ray - after the confrontation several things were agreed but maybe looks like she been giving it time to cool off - something is still happening but I can usually tell if she has been getting it as her pussy mound is more pronounced and swollen but I haven’t felt that lately - so unless she just sucking him off or he’s getting arse action or both I don’t know what the fuck is going on - maybe they just keeping in touch as close friends - but I told her any communication with him and we are finished so must be something else to risk that -? And as you say it never ends - maybe that’s why / cos it never has done eh 👎 - of all her male friends and ex lovers she has to take back up - if it ever was truly off with this scumbag - taking cock is one thing and she knows I’m ok with that - but this guy is dangerous - maybe she lives in the past who knows - so I’m back on full alert - the texting and looking at the door guiltily means it’s game on again ha ha

In one of my other posts I have said I have caught my wife texting then hurriedly finishing the text several times in last fortnight - also recently some female friend has been needing help all of a sudden , hard to tell appearance wise / make up / perfume etc as she always looks very very nice but most important part is she has cheated in a previous relationship and told me matter of fact ‘ if I wanted to get fucked I could be doing it every night and you would never know ‘ this was told to me when we were discussing the possibility of being shared which she doesn’t want ( so she says ) also my stepdaughter who lives with us backs up her meetings with this female friend - but I know for a fact she knew about her mother cheating in the other relationship but never let in to me , for the time being I’m playing deaf / dumb and blind , I might check her panties in washing machine later - you know when you get that sort of feeling in your gut somethings not right - advice , and comments welcome - sex had stopped for a few weeks and when asked she said , firstly I don’t really know what’s up with me then said I’m not sure how I feel about it all - then it started up again , fucked her for a couple of times and back onto the vibe and watch / dirty talk sessions , again I might be paranoid but when you get that feeling guys eh ??? I should just plain ask her straight out as she knows I want her to Cuck me but she is so adamant she doesn’t want that it would lead to yet more harsh words - ideas / opinions / comments most welcome folks
do not ask her straight out. that will freak her out. Then you will get nowhere at all.
Start by sharing a dream or something you read (yes make it up ) "45% of married women have fantasies they desire to fulfill." Lead the pillow talk where she can share and start there/

do not ask her straight out. that will freak her out. Then you will get nowhere at all.
Start by sharing a dream or something you read (yes make it up ) "45% of married women have fantasies they desire to fulfill." Lead the pillow talk where she can share and start there/
That in itself is a major hurdle as my wife says she doesn’t now or ever has had a sex fantasy as she has had no problem attracting men in her past so didn’t need to ???? 😕

That in itself is a major hurdle as my wife says she doesn’t now or ever has had a sex fantasy as she has had no problem attracting men in her past so didn’t need to ???? 😕
@snooopsissy.... There is no winning with you. You ant but dont want and then its about the guy and then its about her... and so on... and on and on and on

@snooopsissy.... There is no winning with you. You ant but dont want and then its about the guy and then its about her... and so on... and on and on and on
Thanks for that 👎 just trying to relate my complex trials and tribulations with myself and wife that’s all , my posts are usually lengthy as want to give the full honest story as to what is going on that’s all - anyway I don’t need to explain myself to you if you don’t like my posts don’t reply to them ok , I’m sure your life is perfect 👎

Reactions: Bysinka
UPDATE- I think she is fucking at it again guys and girls and it’s not my imagination - few months ago I saw her in the reflection of a window of the kitchen door that was ajar - I could see her but she couldn’t see me - anyway she was nervously either answering or sending a text - typing a bit then anxiously looking towards the door and so on - like she was just waiting for me to appear at the door - she has been visiting an ex husbands brother in hospital ??? - twice I’ve phoned her and there was no background noise - sort of the dead silence you’d get in a room / bedroom and she seemed bit nervous on the phone - then this Wednesday I suddenly was given a half day off - text my wife to tell her so but message went unread / phoned her - not available ?? - went home - back door locked ?? Bedroom window open - so listened , could just about hear the mains vibe going - and sure she was mumbling something but indistinct - knocked door - she answered looking flushed - left that but text her following day joking about that and her vibing - denied it right to my face saying she hadn’t done that in a while - then Thursday night I saw her doing the smile and swipe away of a text that wayyyyy back aroused my suspicions . She knows I love her to vibe as often as she likes and she knows she has my desire to share her . She has said she knows all the tricks about cheating but firmly denies having ever cheated ( I know this to be a lie ) as another member has said - this just goes on and on but you know when that guy feeling nags away at you - just wish there was some way to definitively catch her out especially from legal standpoint - my argument is if she knows Im ok with her fucking then why be do secretive ??? Can only be one reason - that fucking snake jack is back or probably never went away 👎 she never leaves her phone around either and always tired at night , never initiates intimacy , lots of signs are there just can’t catch this bitch out - but I will 😀

UPDATE- I think she is fucking at it again guys and girls and it’s not my imagination - few months ago I saw her in the reflection of a window of the kitchen door that was ajar - I could see her but she couldn’t see me - anyway she was nervously either answering or sending a text - typing a bit then anxiously looking towards the door and so on - like she was just waiting for me to appear at the door - she has been visiting an ex husbands brother in hospital ??? - twice I’ve phoned her and there was no background noise - sort of the dead silence you’d get in a room / bedroom and she seemed bit nervous on the phone - then this Wednesday I suddenly was given a half day off - text my wife to tell her so but message went unread / phoned her - not available ?? - went home - back door locked ?? Bedroom window open - so listened , could just about hear the mains vibe going - and sure she was mumbling something but indistinct - knocked door - she answered looking flushed - left that but text her following day joking about that and her vibing - denied it right to my face saying she hadn’t done that in a while - then Thursday night I saw her doing the smile and swipe away of a text that wayyyyy back aroused my suspicions . She knows I love her to vibe as often as she likes and she knows she has my desire to share her . She has said she knows all the tricks about cheating but firmly denies having ever cheated ( I know this to be a lie ) as another member has said - this just goes on and on but you know when that guy feeling nags away at you - just wish there was some way to definitively catch her out especially from legal standpoint - my argument is if she knows Im ok with her fucking then why be do secretive ??? Can only be one reason - that fucking snake jack is back or probably never went away 👎 she never leaves her phone around either and always tired at night , never initiates intimacy , lots of signs are there just can’t catch this bitch out - but I will 😀
I knew it since the beginning, you too. They are both horrible, actually all three of them. I really don't know why is she doing it, probably she just want to fuck that snake and nobody else. I don't know man, you should put spyware on her phone or find another way to spy her. You could even hire a private investigator bit that is expensive.

..about to trust your gut instincts... two weeks ago my wife came back in the morning completely drunk. She did sleep immediately on the sofa. I took out her jeans and underwear and I went to smell and lick her pussy and ass. I m sure she cheated on me that night and I took pictures of her ass and pussy..well please tell me if this ass was not fucked freshly IMG_20210813_132120.jpg

I knew it since the beginning, you too. They are both horrible, actually all three of them. I really don't know why is she doing it, probably she just want to fuck that snake and nobody else. I don't know man, you should put spyware on her phone or find another way to spy her. You could even hire a private investigator bit that is expensive.
Well I have looked into the spyware thing on her phone but I think you have to enable something on her phone ? The daughter is clued up on phone stuff etc too 😕still have the recording on my phone to use as final resort , where she 1 lied to her friend and her son about his birthday party and something that happened before it . 2 lied to me about her relationship status with her ex and this jack . 3 basically told him he was the love of her lifetime . 4 admitted to him about his texting her when I was in the house . 4 telling him her daughter knew about it and she was fine with it . 5 telling him she had a particular song on her phone she ‘ plays all the time ‘ and it reminds her of him - every single one of these is like a knife in my back and she had the brass fucking neck to make me out the bad guy for recording her !!! - still denies all interest in sharing and I’m the dirty bastard for even thinking she would try that - next thing she’s running by me to gauge my reaction - another old ex work colleague has asked to meet her for a coffee - more double standards from her , she said she has been waiting on me asking when they going to meet - I’ve said nothing - sent her a gif saying strong and dark - when u open it it’s a bbc putting the tip into a coffee cup - but apparently that’s fine and just a laugh , when I said if a female at my work sent me something - would that be a laugh too - need a definitive way to end this so there’s no way back from her and the backstabbing grass daughter guys and girls - anyone else been in same situation and how did you resolve it - I’m in Scotland too so laws may be different 😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

Reactions: Craigatore
Well I have looked into the spyware thing on her phone but I think you have to enable something on her phone ? The daughter is clued up on phone stuff etc too 😕still have the recording on my phone to use as final resort , where she 1 lied to her friend and her son about his birthday party and something that happened before it . 2 lied to me about her relationship status with her ex and this jack . 3 basically told him he was the love of her lifetime . 4 admitted to him about his texting her when I was in the house . 4 telling him her daughter knew about it and she was fine with it . 5 telling him she had a particular song on her phone she ‘ plays all the time ‘ and it reminds her of him - every single one of these is like a knife in my back and she had the brass fucking neck to make me out the bad guy for recording her !!! - still denies all interest in sharing and I’m the dirty bastard for even thinking she would try that - next thing she’s running by me to gauge my reaction - another old ex work colleague has asked to meet her for a coffee - more double standards from her , she said she has been waiting on me asking when they going to meet - I’ve said nothing - sent her a gif saying strong and dark - when u open it it’s a bbc putting the tip into a coffee cup - but apparently that’s fine and just a laugh , when I said if a female at my work sent me something - would that be a laugh too - need a definitive way to end this so there’s no way back from her and the backstabbing grass daughter guys and girls - anyone else been in same situation and how did you resolve it - I’m in Scotland too so laws may be different 😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
I think you should contact a lawyer

Its elementary; you need to cut her loose unless you can share her on HER terms.

Trouble is, if you do so on her terms, you know at some point she's gonna dump your ass anyway.

Its just a matter of time. Do it on YOUR terms, not hers. Don't let her fuck you over.

Reactions: Snoopsissy
RADAR BACK ON - UPDATE - couple of things have happened recently to ping my fucking cheating slag radar back on - firstly if you have been following my wife has previously told me ‘ she knows all the dodges to cheat and not get caught ‘ . I know I’m not paranoid as the guy instinct is back - first thing was a while ago I could see her in the kitchen window reflection , replying to a message on her phone - really guilty looking , typing a couple of words then looking at half open back door as if watching for me . Secondly - caught her swiping a message away with her guilty laugh she always does when she is nervous - thirdly she had coffee with an ex work colleague with a semi sheer lace top and push up bra on , again I got the nervous laugh - so on went the voice recorder again - I know some don’t agree with it but when your dealing with a sneaky bitch you have to be sneaky too eh . Sure enough couldn’t hear it too clear as washing machine was on spin - sounded exactly like the rat jacks voice - so on playback I noted the time of the conversation and what do you know - no call at that time - so why did she wipe that call ??? So now I’m really fucking amped up , recording anything suspicious onto a stick

Sorry no not yet - have been monitoring conversations for couple of weeks and can say in the house at least seems to be no contact with other guys - but again my wife knows all the tricks so she may not converse within our four walls so back yet again to being deaf / dumb / blind hubby - playing the long game 😀👍

Reactions: btweets