Is there anything sexier then a wife on her knees blowing another man?

I have watched my wife with quite a few men over the years but what really does it for me is seeing her on her knees sucking another mans cock.
She always looks at me as she licks his shaft and takes him in to her throat and back out to do it again.
How do you guys feel about this.
Yes there are sexier things, when the husband and wife are both on their knees taking turns on bulls cock!

Why do I always have to be different. I think the sexiest thing is when he is done fucking my wife and she is laying there on her back spread eagled with a thick stream of white creamy cum oozing out of her satisified pussy. She calls me over and tells me to clean her up like a good little boy. I love kneeling down there licking up all that man cum while she makes eye contact and smiles at me.We both know who the sissy bitch is and who the man is. It"s sooo humiliating. I love it.
I basically agree. It all turned me on, but while I wasn't into licking up my wives' lovers cum - my being a very willing cuckold to two wives, and each to their own - I found the sexiest things for me were watching my wives lowering themselves onto their lovers hard cocks, and when their lovers were cuming deep inside them.

I basically agree. It all turned me on, but while I wasn't into licking up my wives' lovers cum - my being a very willing cuckold to two wives, and each to their own - I found the sexiest things for me were watching my wives lowering themselves onto their lovers hard cocks, and when their lovers were cuming deep inside them.
While you are denied and pussy free.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Her on her knees blowing 2 or 3 other men !
My hotwife loves giving and receiving oral.her favorite blow job way is when tbe guy cums she takes his cock.im her mouth deeper then when his cock.os almost out of her mouth she sucks resl.hard since a guy is sensitive after he cums it really drives him crazy she loves the torment but guys say that they hzvr never had there cocks sucked like she does

My hotwife loves giving and receiving oral.her favorite blow job way is when tbe guy cums she takes his cock.im her mouth deeper then when his cock.os almost out of her mouth she sucks resl.hard since a guy is sensitive after he cums it really drives him crazy she loves the torment but guys say that they hzvr never had there cocks sucked like she does
I want to feed my BWC to your wife

I have watched my wife with quite a few men over the years but what really does it for me is seeing her on her knees sucking another mans cock.
She always looks at me as she licks his shaft and takes him in to her throat and back out to do it again.
How do you guys feel about this.
I enjoy having my cock sucked by any woman, but especially when her husband is watching It's a good way of reinforcing our respective roles in the relationship.