Is There Such A Thing As A Wannabe Cuckold?

For those who consider the Cuckold Lifestyle to be part of who they are, do you consider it

• A fantasy to fulfill a curiosity kink.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • You are not sure but feel you have cuckold tendencies.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • A wannabe cuckold only because you have not had an experience.

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • A cuckold because thats who I am even though I have not had an lifestyle experience.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • A cuckold by choice and embrace it.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • A cuckold not by choice with either you do or do not embrace it.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other.....please explain in comments

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Jun 10, 2017
Midwest USA
Hopping to start a conversation or shared thoughts on the subject of "Wannabe Cuckold"
With a added poll to see where we stand as a community on the subject.

I ask the question "Is There Such A Thing As A Wannabe Cuckold?" because it bothers me sometimes in the way it gets used. Example you hear it often referred to as a fantasy like "it's my fantasy to be a cuckold so I am a wannabe or I really want to be a cuckold but my wife is against it so I am a wannabe.

Through the years I evolved in my understanding of the feelings and desires of being a cuckold and that it is real not just a kink. I have been very fortunate that my wife like many others decided to explore the hotwife lifestyle after a couple years of me suggesting it. Since then we have blossomed together in our same page roles and with that my full understanding that I now embrace my sexuality as some call Cuckold while others feel better calling it Stag.

With that said I feel one is either a Cuckold or they are not. I mean they may have Cuckold tendencies or fantasize what it would be like. So please if you will allow me to try to use the gay lifestyle to try to explain my question of wannabe cuckold.

When we refer to those in a gay lifestyle we don't say they fantasize about being gay or they are wannabe gay but aren't because they haven't had an experience with someone yet. If someone feels they are gay, they express themselves that way in their desires and mannerisms would we still refer to them as gay, I think so. Some are not sure and feel they have gay tendencies or curiosity to try the lifestyle. In those cases some find that when they do have an gay lifestyle experience that they are in fact gay while others feel they enjoyed (or not) the experience but prefer a more straight vanilla lifestyle. So in those cases we don't still refer to them as being gay because they experimented with their curiosity of the gay lifestyle.

Sometimes we have to fantasize, experiment to evolve in knowing who we really are. Sometimes we just know who we are even if we haven't had a lifestyle experience involving someone else. I felt this way and knew it immediately when I learned what a cuckold was but believed I was not one because my wife had not been with another man with or without my approval. I see lots of men wishing and living their cuckold existence through others experiences. I know who they are and they are the same as me a simple twist in fate and I could be the one trying to fulfill my Cuckold desires through them.

So I ask again Is There Such A Thing As A Wannabe Cuckold because in my eyes we are the same with the full understanding of who and what we are and desire without the need to explain it's not a kink or fantasy it's who we are.

I want t recognize my fellow cuckold/stags as such as in recognizing who they are no matter their level or lifestyle experiences.

Last edited:
I am not a bank robber until i rob a bank. I have fantasies watching my gf with me and another man. She and i havent done it yet; we arent rushing into it. So - until it happens i am just me. And i guess thats the beauty of it - after it happens i am still just me. This wont define us. We will not adopt labels just to belong. We dont need a support system and dont need to identify as anything.

Your overthinking the subject too much. People are constantly trying to define the whole hotwife/cuckold thing. It's just not possible. Normally if someone says "wannabe cuck", it means there on site for fantasy and aren't really going to try at it.
Let it go and do your thing.
;)

Reactions: licklegz
I believe I am a cuckold...of course, my wife has not had sex with anyone else, since we've been married.
The other day on another forum, I sat the term "Stag" referring to the male part of a hot wife couple.

I suppose on some level I have some cuckold tendencies, but I'm not sure I would ever go as extreme as some. But to each their own, huh?

That's the beauty of it tarnishedsoul the terms are just that and have a vastly wide range in what fits within the terms. So what works for you and your beatuful wife will certainly fit within the terms so no Ned to get too caught up in the descriptions. Stag description seems to be catching on and honestly vast majority of regular hotwife relationships fall within that newer PC term. But even with a new stag term there is a certain amount of humiliation that one can't get around such as when you decide to open up and tell your wife that you would enjoy her with another man. That has a certain level of humiliation to include when you possibly meet the guy to go further if you perform oral afterwards with her.

I guess what I am saying don't get caught up on how extreme others are in the lifestyle as the norms, just focus on the desires you share as a couple to be your extreme and kink. We have evolved over the years to participate in levels I thought was over the top many years back but still I say that about others activities now. I am glad had read or heard about others activities so when I started having those feelings I knew I wasn't alone in having them.

Reactions: tarnishedsoul
I was in the lifestyle for 2 years before I even heard about that label. I was just a guy that loved watching his wife get fucked. After searching the internet for others like me I learned that I was a cuckold.

Reactions: Myhotwife
yes i too think its not a one size fits all kind of thing, my take on it is id love to see another guy get the pleasure of admiring and playing with my wife ,and for her to get a kick out of the nautiness of the act and to see my pleasure of her doing it .......i have a desire to home video it for our personal use and she understands it and this adds to the experience, i dont buy into all this ,oh your not good enough for her, or humiliating me , or she wants to do another man regardless of me .......that doesnt come into it, we are a happily married couple with a kink for alternative sex every now and again

yes i too think its not a one size fits all kind of thing, my take on it is id love to see another guy get the pleasure of admiring and playing with my wife ,and for her to get a kick out of the nautiness of the act and to see my pleasure of her doing it .......i have a desire to home video it for our personal use and she understands it and this adds to the experience, i dont buy into all this ,oh your not good enough for her, or humiliating me , or she wants to do another man regardless of me .......that doesnt come into it, we are a happily married couple with a kink for alternative sex every now and again
It’s all about what you are into as a couple. If humiliation is not for you as a couple then it won’t come up. Not all cuck husbands clean up but a lot do. Some husbands participate and some just watch. Do what works for you.

I love it I'm bi so she gets cock and so do I we have a great time xx

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
Answering the original question "is there such thing as a wannabe cuckold." I belive there is as i would class myself as one. My wife would not ever get involved with another man (unless behind my back lol) but i would love her too. The closest ive been and what probably started it off for me was when i moved in with my first girlfriend many years ago. We had a temporary split the night we got back together i went down on her and she tasted funny. She also had a friction burn on the inside of her thigh. I found out later she was screwing a friend bit she would never admit to it. I found it a massive turn on.

Reactions: Kinky2
Way too much overthinking definitions I believe. The dictionary description of a cuckold is simply "'a man who's wife has had sex with another man". Somehow the word has morphed into all sorts of humiliation, cock cages, body shaming of the cuckold etc. We are NOT in to that at all. I'm very well endowed, very masculine, muscular, fit. That said....I enjoy her desire and acting on that desire to fuck other men. I like to be there or not. Participate or not. It's the most fun when she makes the decisions. Sometimes it can be a bit shocking...we've been on a normal cruise and she's fucked another guy , been on a romantic beach vacation and I've come in the room just in time to see her dressed sexy as fuck and telling me she has a date...don't wait up! Those impromptu situations are fun because she's so empowered and acts on that power.

Mr HW
Your very similar to us !!!

Reactions: rocco