Is this becoming a pay site

Hi were a new couple at this and my wife has just agreed to post a couple of pictures. But the layout on the website looks very different. Is this correct or is my account been hacked. I don't see anything anywhere about any changes. Want to be careful

Attachments

• Wifewantstoplay New Pay Page.JPG
    Wifewantstoplay New Pay Page.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 27
If it becomes a pay site I imagine it will be the start of the site's death.

There shouldn't be an issue in uploading- I've never had any. Just make sure the file is the right size/format. Videos need to be c.20MB max. There are video/pic compression apps that you can use. Most people crop pics to make sure they can't be identified.

Hi were a new couple at this and my wife has just agreed to post a couple of pictures. But the layout on the website looks very different. Is this correct or is my account been hacked. I don't see anything anywhere about any changes. Want to be careful
We have to „verify“, but has anyone seen a verification photo of the makers of this board? I bet there isn’t one.
I have it in front of my future view, walking through e.g. New York City, and having your verification photo on the big video panels, „welcome @51ZxtreeMan in NYC, how about your fuckin‘ hotwife?“ or kind like that …