Is this the start or the end (part 4)

Yes, we do. I have several concerns.
Indiscriminate: anyone
Discretion: anywhere, mostly our home, trawling the college
Frequency: everyday

Those are the 3 concerns. An early conern abotu an emotional connection has been satisfied, though I do get an uncomfortable vibe now and then.

this is one of the best adventures i have ever read. it is unbelievably hot.your wife sure is an interesting woman. i can't even imagine what happened at gayle's. maybe jack will tell you.

If you think this journey, this adventure is off the scale, imagine how i feel.

Yes there are some lows but there are so many many mores highs.

The sexual energy in our house is palpable. Yesterday was exactly 2 months and she's had sex with 20 different men. It's easy to see how see accumulated a youthful portfolio of 500+.

Due to a medication change she's on a bit of an involuntary hiatus. Mostly bedridden. She commented that she'll have to make up for this lost time.

Except for voting, yesterday was another in bed day alone, even refusing a visit from the bartender. BUT she was horny last night and I watched as she used her glass dildo and Magic Wand to several orgasms then on me til I had one then she when back to herself for a few more.

I have no idea what is on the horizon for her, for us, but it has put life back into our dead relationship.

I highly recommend this lifestyle.

I will continue to chronicle as things happen.

Monday (11/12) she was finally feeling a little better and got out of bed. While sitting and watching TV her phone rang. I can only hear 1s side of the conversation.

HER: "Hi. -----"

Note it's the bartender.

HER: "Lousy."

HER: "I'd love to but I'm just not up to it tonight, I'm just not feeling well.

HER: "Maybe by Thursday."

HER: "Keep them on ice, I don't want to miss them."

HER: "How many do you have in mind?"

HER: "I'm not sure I'm ready for that amount BUT I'm, not sure I'm not ready either."

HER: "I'll talk it over with my husband."

HER: "Let's touch base Wednesday or Thursday."

HER: "Bye."

When she got off I didn't say a word, she said I guess you're wondering, I said I am. She filled in the blanks

HIM: "How are you?"

HIM: "Are you up for some sex tonight."

HIM: "When will you be ready?"

HIM: "I have 4 guys that are looking for a sure thing."

HIM: "And I have a few friends that want to join me with you."

HIM: "4 friends."

HIM: "So what do you think?"

HIM: "And about later in the week?"

HIM: "OK. let's then, bye."

Then she asked me about him and his friends. I knew this was going to come up but didn't think it would be so soon. And we didn't get to have our hat yet. She asked me outright, "do you think I can handle 5 guys?" I was a bit taken aback, hell I'm her fucking husband and she asks a question like that as if I'm Dear Abby. And stupid me I answer like Dear Abby. I ask her if she's thinking of group sex or a gang bang. She asks what the different was. I told her in my opinion group sex is all at once, gang bang is one after another, concurrent vs. sequential. She said she never thought about it like that before. She said she really didn't know but obviously she'd need to give it some thought.

I asked her about the talk we were supposed to have had last Friday. She said she wasn't up for it yet. I asked that we please do so before any more sex with others. She said she'd do her best to accommodate my request.

We went back to watching TV.

Today Wednesday (11/14) she felt better and so did her extracurricular activities escalate. Thursday (11/15) she has the bartender coming over about 3pm. Saturday (11/17) one of the bartender's 4 contacts and Sunday (11/18) the other 3, at 11am, 1pm and 5pm. Friday (11/16) she has a night setup with Gayle and she already said she'd be at the college a few times next week. She I was welcome at all 'sessions' except Gayle she didn't know as a participant or spectator.

She promised we would talk later today. (We did, I will get on paper ASAP)

Here's the kicker. She heard from Mr. long dick. He was interested in a blow job. She said she had no open time for him, he said he was not interested in her, he was interested in me taking care of him. She said she told him she didn't see why not but he should talk to me directly.

Wonder if I should do it or not. She has no idea about my cocksucking hobby. Not sure I should involve her or continue to keep it secret.

Wednesday evening after dinner.

ME: "Are you ready to talk?"

HER: "Not really, but let's get it over with."

ME: "I'm not sure I like the way this is going."

HER: "In what way?"

ME: "I think in every way."

HER: "That's a pretty wide brush stroke, don't ya think?"

ME: "Yeah, it is, but there are so many things that I'm disturbed about. And I think I've been pretty accommodating. I haven't said no yet."

HER: "No you haven't yet, but it sounds like you're going to now. I want to remind you that you wanted this, YOU wanted this. You wanted your wife to be a whore and now she is."

ME: "Why do you keep throwing that up in my face?"

HER: "I never want you to forget."

ME: "Truely I won't."

HER: "You're right, you won't, I won't let you forget."

ME: "I sure hope you'll stop reminding me."

HER: "Hope is good, it's an admirable goal."

ME: "Now you're being snarky."

HER: "Yeah I guess I am. What's on your mind"

ME: "Jeez where do I start?"

HER: "Duh, at the beginning."

ME: "I'm disturbed that you are indiscriminate."

HER: "It's only cock. That's what I'm after and I don't care whose it is."

ME: "That's what I mean. AND EVERYDAY."

HER: "If you could have sex everyday wouldn't you?"

ME: "Of course I would."

HER: "So why should it be different for me."

ME: "So many different men."

HER: "Would you rather I find a regular to fuck over and over."

ME: "Like the bartender."

HER: "Yup like the bartender, or you. But you can't, can you?"

ME: "That's cruel."

HER: "Sorry."

ME: "And in the house too, what are the neighbors gonna think?"

HER: "Yes in the house. We can't afford a motel everyday, I can't drive too well after dark. So yes, the house. The college guys in their dorm would raise so many eyebrows. Of course I've used a car, picnic table and Distillery store room. But those were mere diversions. As far as the neighbors I have a simple answer, I'm giving haircuts, it's a perfect ruse for many men, short visits."

ME: "And this bareback thing."

HER: "It's what I like, you wouldn't want me to do something I didn't like would you?"

ME: "And what's up with Gayle."

HER: "She's my dear friend, my compatriot, my whore in arms. You should thank her, she's the one who convinced me to acquiesce to your wishes."

ME: "Are you playing with Gayle?"

HER: "What's the difference if I am! Anyway I need some secrets."

ME: "It's possible that the bartender's pimping you out, that's he's getting paid for your services and you're giving it away for free."

HER: "Does that mean you want me to prostitute myself as well?"

ME: "No, I'm just sayin'' that's all."

HER: "I don't care if he is, I'm getting what I want and that's what I care about"

ME: "You hate being watched and now you're talking about a gangbang or group thing, they won't be wearing blindfolds you know."

HER: "My attitude has changed towards that, I'm not only getting used to it but kinda enjoying being a performer."

ME: "And you still won't let me take pictures. I really want to, you know."

HER: "Yes I know you told me that many times. That's something there hasn't been an attitude change towards. But one never knows what the future will bring."

ME: "You never ask me to hook you up, like I did the 1st time."

HER: "I don't need you to, I've become quite self-sufficient as I was when I was younger. How else do you think I had so may partners, by luck?"

ME: "I wish we had started this years ago like I wanted."

HER: "So do I, so do I. And I'm sorry I cut you off, it was a terrible mistake and I wish I could go back in time and correct that major error."

ME: "We're on the same page."

HER: "I guess we're done talking. Just so you know, I know your concerns: You don't like that I'm so indiscriminate with who I have sex with, you don't like that I'm having sex so frequently, you don't like what the neighbors might think, You don't like that I may be playing with Gayle, you still don't like that I cut you off, you do like that you're finally having good sex with me, you are enjoying sloppy seconds (so am I by the way), you are enjoying my keeping you involved and you are enjoying watching me have sex with other men. You question my gangbang and group motives, you want to take pictures and you want to hook me up like the bartender. Do I have it all?"

ME: "Yup, you go it all covered."

HER: "Point blank question. Do you want me to stop?"

ME: "No!

HER: "OK lets not talk about it again. Let's eat dinner and then play."

She sure took the wind out of my sails, so to speak.

Before we met she had sex with anyone, anytime, anywhere - unacceptable wife (attitude at that point in time)
Years ago we had a great sex life, just the 2 of us - perfect wife
Then she cut me off completely - unacceptable wife
Now she has sex with anyone, anytime, anywhere - perfect wife but different than before (attitude at this point in time)

She hasn't said whether it'll happen, I'm sure it will, or if a gangbang or a group event.

Reactions: btweets and black75
Here it is early Sunday (11/18) morning and I'm writing an update of the last 2 days with a full day of sex ahead.

Friday (11/16) she had a night setup with Gayle. I dropped her at Gayle's house due to her late-in-the-day driving issues and Gayle brought her back. I asked how it went. She said the 2 guys Gayle had lined up, 1 for each of them, were a no-show. She said she spent the night with Gayle, my mind immediately went to sex as she told me what a great evening they had together. I asked for details and she was very forthcoming but teasing me until telling me that they just went for coffee and dessert, no sex. She had a grin from ear to ear enjoying the folly and I took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Saturday I got home about 12:30 from a morning ride to Pooler and she was up and about. I asked when he was scheduled to be here. She said he was here and gone Wow, that was fast. She said faster then you can imagine. She said he barely got in her and he was cumming He apologized as he got dressed and didn't offer to satisfy her in any way or even offer a 'let's try in a few minutes', she said he couldn't get out fast enough, she speculated it was from embarrassment.

I completely understand. With my first wife I was a quick cummer. But with my current whore-wife, who I played with while I was still married, I could literally go for hours. Yeah I know I'm a shit. But unlike so many others I know who and what I am.

I asked her if she needed a hand getting off, she said no she masturbated after he left. I asked if she was up to us playing, she said later, and later it was, during which time she asked if I had decided on whether to give mr. long dick the BJ he had asked for. I told her I hadn't decided. She told me if I do she'd like to watch. Now that was promising and may help me make a decision.

Soon her triple header will begin. I am looking forward to it and hope I can recover 'between takes'.

Sunday (11/18)

Act 1

So her 11am 'stud' arrived on time. I answered the door and let him in, About 35-40 tall about 6' like myself but unlike myself rather handsome. We shook hands as he said this was a bit unusual, a husband arranging sex for his wife. I assured him it was not as unusual as he thought. He asked if I was going to be present. I told him yes and he responded that's cool. He asked if it was to be a 3-some, I told him probably not unless she wanted it that I'm good for sloppy seconds. Again he said that's cool. He followed me to the bedroom. She was on the bed with the sheet over her. I intrduced them as soon as he got in the room as he started to strip as did I.

She uncovered and spread her legs. He climbed on the bed between her legs sporting a very hard very straight 5" cut cock. She handed him the lube. He asked if it was really necessary, she said it was. He said OK and used it on himself and her. He positioned himself and worked himself into her as she spread her pussy open for him. Once in he started to thrust slowly at first, she pulled his head down to hers and they kissed. I could see their tongues exploring each others mouth. She wrapped her legs around his. He had a pretty good rhythm going, and she matched his rhythm. They had become one. His cock was in her body, his tongue in her mouth her legs locked over his, and arms around his torso. I was stroking my cock trying not to cum as the scene was so very exciting. They were like Ginger and Fred moving in almost perfect unison. She was having orgasm after orgasm. After about 15-20 minutes he asked where she wanted him to cum, and as expect she told him right where he was. And in moments he was grunting his climax shooting his cum deep in her cunt. Matching him she had another orgasm. When his orgasm was over he slowly rolled off her and laid next to her.

She looked at me and said "it's your turn." I replaced him on the bed between her legs and slid right in. As usual the feeling was exquisite. Her legs around mine our tongues entwined one arm around me the other stretched out holding his limp cock. I don't think I got more than a dozen thrusts when her orgasm triggered mine and I shot my meager load in her already cum filled cunt.

When I was done I just laid on top of her for a few minutes as she wrapped both arms around me. He got off the bed. I rolled off of her, both our cum leaking out of her. She asked him if he was a one and done, he said yes but even if he wasn't he's not into not being first. As he dressed he asked if a repeat might be in order. She said yes, but only one more time. He told us to stay put that he'd show himself out. We all said goodbye with a thank you from him and he was gone that fast.

We laid there enjoying the after glow for a while then she wanted to shower. She said she needed to be fresh for her 1pm.

Act 2

At about 1:15 the door bell rang, I started to get the feeling he was a no show. He said the numbers didn't make sense and he had trouble finding the house. But a neighbor told him which house, by number not by name as he didn't know that. Urrggggghhh neighbors.

He was about 50, short and stocky, a very receding hair line. He shook my hand and asked were she was. I brought him into the bedroom. As before she was in bed a sheet over her. I introduced them. He stripped as did I. He looked at me as said he's not bi and doesn't cross swords. I told him not to worry I only watch. She threw the sheet of her and he commented nice. He had a real beer belly, and a short maybe 4 1/2" cock but it was thick and uncut. I have no idea how she feels about uncircumcised guys. He got on the bed and struggled to get between her legs. She was still wet from earlier in the day so she bypassed the lube. He got into position and tried to get in her but couldn't. Finally she told him to lay on his back and she tried to mount him, After several minutes of struggling she was successful in getting him in. She rode him supporting her weight with her hands on his very hairy chest.

I hadn't seen her orgasm as yet as she continued to ride him. Without warning he shot his load in her. She dismounted as his limp dick flopped out of her followed by his cum. She rolled back on the bed and laid there. She called me over to get in her. The 2 hours was enough for me as I was again hard enough to enter her very wet pussy. She finally orgasmed as I started to thrust. He sat in my chair and watched and stroked. It took me about 15 minutes and several of her orgasms to put me over the top as I added my cum to his but a bit deeper in her. She came with me. He never rose to the occasion a second time. He thanked her, dressed and I walked him out.

When I came back in she said she needed a nap then shower before he 5pm arrived telling me to wake her no later than 4pm.

For whatever reason after the shower she put on the baby doll, the ONLY lingerie she has sexy or otherwise. I was a bit surprised, but then again most everything that has occurred in the last 6 weeks has been a surprise to me. She took a seat in the Great Room, picked up her Kindle and waited.

Act 3

At 5pm on the dot the doorbell rang and I answered it. About 40, taller than me, I'm 6'-0". I stuck my hand out to greet him, he was a little reserved withholding his for a moment with a puzzled look on his face. I told him I'm her husband. He said the bartender told him she was married but he didn't expect to actually meet her husband. I said humorously "live long enough see everything". He didn't enjoy my humor. With an unhappy look he asked what time I'd be back. I told him I wasn't leaving. He asked for a clarification. I told him I'll be watching as they have sex. He says that's not part of his playbook. I told him it's up to her if I say or go. We walked over to where she was sitting. I introduced them. Then I told her he's not comfortable with me being in the room but it's up to you. She asks me what I want. I tell her I want to watch. She looks at him as says there you have it. He says that doesn't work for him. She says sorry but that's the way it is and very curtly tells him to have a nice day. He turns and without a word I walk him out the door.

She's very disappointed. I ask her if she wants to head over to The Distillery to see what she can find. She says no. Then asks me if I decided on mr long dick yet. I said not yet. She said this would be a good opportunity.

I asked her a few questions, centering on how she'd feel watching me with another man. She said no different than the last time. I asked which time. She said there was only one time. I reminded her about mr long dick and my fulfillment of her request a few years ago. She had forgotten about that. She said not only am I OK with it I want you to do it, but I want to watch. This was a complete surprise. This takes us in a whole new direction.

I told her I'd have to give it some more thought. She said the night isn't getting any younger. I was taken aback that it was to be that night. She asked why not then picked up her phone and texted him. "BJ from hubby tonight, what time?" He texted back "Tonight is NG how about a rain check?"

So the decision is made, just not Sunday. She got up to change out of the baby doll and said she was hungry. That was my cue and the signal that sex for the day was over.

As you can see it's been a week or so since I last posted. She had a serious medical incident that culminated in a week long hospital stay and is waiting for a bed at the local rehab facility and therefore is 'out of commission' for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: NXcuck
As you can see it's been a week or so since I last posted. She had a serious medical incident that culminated in a week long hospital stay and is waiting for a bed at the local rehab facility and therefore is 'out of commission' for the foreseeable future.
So sorry to hear that how she's doing and how you holding yourself keep us posted please I'm praying God that she recover soon

Sorry to hear. Hopefully she has a speedy recovery for health reasons. Good luck

Waiting for a bed at the nearby rehab facility for in-patient therapy (PT, OT &K ST), she's getting out-patient therapy (PT & OT) as a stop gap. They expect she'll be there by weeks end.

Thanks for your concern.

When flying the instructions are to put the oxygen on yourself 1st.

Waiting for a bed at the nearby rehab facility for in-patient therapy (PT, OT &K ST), she's getting out-patient therapy (PT & OT) as a stop gap. They expect she'll be there by weeks end.

Thanks for your concern.

When flying the instructions are to put the oxygen on yourself 1st.
Wishing her a speedy recovery and hang in there and be strong cause she need you and you need her and thx a lot for keep everyone here posted best wishes from me and family to yours my friend ...She would be back home soon stronger than B4 u'll see soon